*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2085793-Facesitting-Farting-and-other-fetishes
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Entertainment · #2085793
Despite the title, there wouldn't be much to expect, and various characters would be used.
Azure Velour

(From My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Season 6 Episode 9 - The Saddle Row Review)

Physical appearance: Turquoise mane, dark purple hat, jacket, and wristband, violet coat, and white pants

You were at of Manehattan, standing on the island where the Statue of Liberty-esque statue resides... When you turned to the left, you could see that Azure Velour was laying right next to you, almost as if she was wasted pretty hard. She woke up and the first thing she saw was you. "Err.... The last thing I knew was that somepony might've spiked the chili... I think I ate all of it. Azure Velour says as her stomach rumbled. "You don't mind if you can sit on me, right?" You replied. Azure Velour paused for a moment, then says "Yeah... I don't see why not." as she blindly agreed. You laid down onto the grass as Azure Velour sits her pants-clad plot on your face, and it was soft. She released a barrage of heavy, wet farts followed by a meaty one. The farts definitely reek of spoiled meat, and it's quite nasty. "I'm gonna twerk for a bit." Azure Velour says as she got up, twerked, but stopped upon sharting her pants as she immediately became embarrassed and quickly back pedaled just to sit on your face again. Not even bothering to pull her white pants down, she forcefully sharted out all the waste inside her bowels and into her pants it went. It was really nasty, as you felt nausea and Azure Velour felt relieved.

Wyldstyle/Lucy

(From The Lego Movie)

Physical appearance: Yellow skin, black hair, hoodie, pants and shoes with streaks of blue/pink, humanized

You were playing with only a Lego minifigure, and that minifigure was Wyldstyle. You had no interest in buying the Lego bricks because of your paranoia of accidentally stepping on one. Unknowingly, your affection of Wyldstyle had turned her into a full-sized human being... But still with yellow skin. Just as she was about to speak, her stomach was full of gas, which felt painful and sounded a low rumble. You had a look at Wyldstyle's curvaceous rear end, and immediately after, she ripped ass extremely forcefully, at point blank, almost similar to that of being in the middle of a hurricane. The awful smell caused you to shrink 'upwards', falling into Wyldstyle's pants (and panties). "Whoa, I don't know what just happened, but I'm feeling awfully gassy toady." Wyldstyle said. It was mostly dark at where you currently are, and that's in-between Wyldstyle's buttocks. It definitely is an olfactory hell in there, as it entirely reeks from Wyldstyle's flatulence. She also sharted herself just now, much to her embarrassment.

Rarihick (Rarity as a farmer) and Applejack

(From My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic; Rarihick only appears on Season 4 Episode 13 - Simple Ways)

Physical appearance: White coat, anthro, widened hips, overalls, and straw hat (Rarihick), orange coat, anthro, widened hips, jeans, orange plaid shirt, and cowgirl hat (Applejack)

It appears that you're at the doors of Applejack's barn. "Hey." That was the voice of both Rarihick and Applejack talking to you. "Oh, hello. Why do both of you have a bloated gut?" "Well, ah tried to do somethin' new, so we both ate a hundred bowls of chili, but now our belly's hurt." Rarihick replied. "Ya think we can fart on you-" Applejack was interrupted when Rarihick cast a shrinking spell on you, on purpose. She was still holding you with her magic as both Rarihick and Applejack bumped both of their butts together, with Rarihick stuffing you in-between her own and Applejack's asses. They both released a long, meaty fart along with a silent one, stinking like rotten eggs. Since Rarihick likes mud (and I mean a 'different' kind), she cast a laxative effect onto herself. If she were sane, she would realize it worked too well, because she defecated in her overalls so much that fecal matter has filled almost the entire bottom half of it; Applejack uncontrollably sharted in response. "Rarity, look what ya did! You made yourself smell like overproduced manure..." Applejack chastised Rarihick. Rarity came to her senses and sees the mess she made (in her overalls). "Oh, eww! I'd better change myself!"

More will be coming, eventually.
© Copyright 2016 Un Know (anoun1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2085793-Facesitting-Farting-and-other-fetishes