*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2087639-Role-Play
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #2087639
A married couple spices things up, though one is less willing than the other.
"Mr. Jones? This is Mr. Smith."

The voice on the line was a familiar one. Chris answered, "Yes, this is Mr. Jones."

"The rendezvous is tonight--six o'clock sharp."

"Okay."

"Mr. Jones, you do understand what's on the line here, don't you?"

"Yes."

"Come on, Chris," Mr. Smith admonished over the phone. "Get into it."

Sighing, "Yes, I understand what's at stake--the freedom of the world."

"Yes, the freedom of the world, Mr. Jones...and happiness."

"Yes, Mr. Smith," Chris responded dully, "And your happiness."

"Chris, you're not trying," said the irritated voice of Mr. Smith.

After a pause, Chris said, "Mr. Smith, who is this Chris you keep referring to? Is it one of the aliens?"

"Oh, yes, I was just testing you. Those aliens are pretty smart," said Mr. Smith, playing along with the new twist just to keep his partner willing.

"Yes, Mr. Smith, they are. They sneak into your body, taking over your mind and your soul. Once they've entered you, I fear there's no releasing you from their grasp," Chris created from one of the thousands of like alien scenes in the media.

"Yes, we mustn't let this happen."

"I fear it already has...how can I tell who you really are? Perhaps you're not who you say you are." Chris was sure this was true in the light of day.

"Or perhaps you're not who you say you are, Mr. Jones."

"Perhaps."

Pleased with the easy turn of events, Mr. Smith said, "Mr. Jones, you know what this means, don't you? We'll have to do full-body, naked inspections of each other, looking for entry wounds left by the alien. Leave no crevice unchecked. It's too important."

Chris sighed, this wasn't the plan. "Yes, naturally."

"I'll see you at six o'clock sharp, or should I say, sex o'clock, sharp. And, Mr. Jones, don't forget to have the strap-on weapon cleaned and ready for action."

"Yes, of course, Mr. Smith. The weapon will be ready and waiting for your command."

"Good. See you soon, Mr. Jones."

"See you soon, Mr. Smith." Chris hung up the phone. She put her hands over her face and began to sob. When she vowed "for better or for worse," she never saw this coming.

© Copyright 2016 Schnujo is Late to Lannister (schnujo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2087639-Role-Play