*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2090344-Trail-of-Anonymous-Love-Notes
Rated: E · Short Story · Inspirational · #2090344
Can you guess whom love notes came these from?
         What a great day! Especially with these kids here in the park. Well, they're waiting for me for a couple of minutes. Why? It's story time! I'm 83 years old already but my age won't stop me from telling stories to these kids.. not just stories, but.. unique stories that I know.

"Granny!" Oh I just love hearing their voices. Yes, that's how they call me.
"What's our story today?"- they asked.
"Are you excited?" "Yes Granny!"
"Here's the story...

         We'll start with a woman named 'Isabelle' She hates her life so much. Why? She lost her job because of her bad attitude. She keeps her pride way too high. She also hate her parents because she feels that they don't care about her. They just keep their attention to her younger sister. And, things got worse and worse everyday. She feels that the heaven and earth is very mad at her.

         One day, she decided to shut the reality behind her and go for a walk. She walked with the hatred in her heart. While thinking about how she hate her life, she didn't notice that she's lost. She don't know that place she's into now. A tunnel. A trail. That's all she can see. She started asking God, 'Why?!'. The wind blows so hard on her, then she felt something on her feet. She looked on it and saw a sticky note saying, 'Just go on, follow the light.' She looked directly through the tunnel, and saw a little ray of light. She thought something wrong is going on. She continued walking, then another sticky note flew- 'Walk further...'

         She don't know what is the meaning of these sticky notes, and she don't even know why she's following what is written on the sticky notes. The tunnel is nearly on its end, and she saw a big television. And she's so surprise to see herself on it. All the things that she hates on life, their all showing on the television. She suddenly heard a loud honk of a train, and the next thing she knew, the train hit her."

"Did she died?"
"No darling... she just woke up from it...


         She woke up in a room and a trail of sticky notes were there again.

'You did great on your job'
'Just humble down.'
'Accept everything with gladness'
'Your parents loves you. Just go back to them'
'There's so much opportunities'
'The best is yet to come'
'God is on the move ;)'

As she follows the trail of these sticky notes, she saw again a big television. Showing all her hard work, her parent's efforts for her career, how she was able to help other people without her realizing it. Then a big light sparked, and the next thing she knew again, she's in the park, lying down.

         She realize she can't do all these things alone, be her own mind, strength, and by her own. She needs God. And she just realized, God made a trail of love notes for her, to seek her again. She got up, and faced the real world she's into now, ready to move with God"

"And that's it kids, story's over for now
"Aww. We want more. But thanks anyway Granny"


How I love telling stories, seeing their faces amazed by how God moves.

By the way, my name is Isabelle ;)
© Copyright 2016 MsCaseyLuna (caseyluna at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2090344-Trail-of-Anonymous-Love-Notes