*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2091743-I-Still-Remember
Rated: E · Monologue · Emotional · #2091743
How can I forget when I still remember
To the man that I love the most...

         I still remember the first time you gave me my most favorite chocolate. I was so happy that moment, not because you gave me one thing that I like... but because I felt so special.

         I still remember the time that I gave the book you wanted on your birthday as surprise for you. I still remember the reaction in your face, how happy you were.

         I still remember the first time you confess that you like me, and the first time you held my hand, intertwined together, and the way you looked at me, I felt like I was the most beautiful girl in your sight.

         I still remember our first dance, how you lead me through every step, gazing me in the eyes, and holding me so tight. And that same moment when we said "I Love You." How we meant it more than every word.

         I still remember our first kiss... unsure of every move, but so sure of how we feel. So sweet, slow, and romantic. The way you hugged me, giving me butterflies and chills.

         I still remember your voice, every detail if your face, your scent, your laugh, how I felt so safe, owned, and loved when I'm with you.

         I still remember your promises... each one of them... every detail of it...

         I still remember how you cried.. our last kiss.. our last hug.. every promises... before I said "goodbye" as the plane door closed.

         I still remember, every detail of it, but I wish I can just forget it right away, because every time I remember it, I DIE.

         You forget it all. In just a blink, you forget it all! You said we can overcome distance, but NO. You said you'll wait, but NO. You said I'm the only one you'll love, but I became so replaceable. And I still remember how you said you don't love me anymore.

         I still remember how you smile... but now I know, I'm not the reason anymore.
© Copyright 2016 MsCaseyLuna (caseyluna at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2091743-I-Still-Remember