*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2110545-Wrenfeathers-Accident
by Cloud
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Animal · #2110545
Wrenfeather kills a Riverclan warrior and feels awful about it.
Wrenfeather struck down the Riverclan warrior with her mighty paws, Bluelily had been killed by this fearsome, yet shy warrior, "You've killed my sister!" Streamlilly hissed towards Wrenfeather as the Riverclan warrior backed away.
Wrenfeather walked back to camp, ashamed she had killed the fine warrior. Skystar gave her a look of surprise when she marched into camp, her paws soaked in blood. She walked towards the aroma of the fresh kill, but instead walked right past it though her stomach growled like a cat in battle.
"Are you okay?!" Wildnose looked at her paws, "You're drenched in blood! You should go to the medicine den!"
"I'm fine Wildnose," Wrenfeather reassured her future mate "I feel fine."
"Well atleast get some rest..." Wildnose meowed. Wrenfeather saw no reason to argue now. She curled up in her nest and thought to herself.
Am I a bad warrior? She thought to herself, I killed a cat today... I should have been hunting instead! What if Preyheart and Skystar find out? Will they punish me? Will Starclan punish me? She washed herself, blood stained her paws, Will the blood be a mark of my mistakes?

(This was a small scene I wrote for Seri! Pixel Biologist. The scene is from her series of playing a fanmade warriors game called Untold Tales. Her character Wrenfeather killed cats and I wrote for that.)
© Copyright 2017 Cloud (xxcloudcowsxx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2110545-Wrenfeathers-Accident