*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2118322-Held-captive
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Contest Entry · #2118322
Not everything is as it seems.
"Finished! the letter is complete." Jake suddenly said, springing up from the chair causing it to crash on the ground. Jake turned to see the alarmed look of Steve. His hands were outstretched as if attempting to perform telekinesis to stop the chair from falling. "Can you keep it down." Steve whispered harshly glancing around the room with paranoia.

"Quickly, what did you write. We need to get the hell out of here, this place gives me the creeps." Steve said nervously.

Jake grabbed hold of the letter and in a hushed voice he read.

"Mr Shrink, I know you are looking for us, that you desire to hurt us, for I know that you keep people imprisoned. By the time you have read this letter, those you abducted will have already been released and.."

A bored voice from behind stopped him mid-speech "What is it that you complain of this time Steve." The man in the white cloak looked at the horror painted across his face and smiled. "Looks like we need to go back to sleep again...don't we."

Steve with out second thought broke off into a run, and exited out though the front door and into the front-yard. "He found me, oh god!" He breathed, looking around in panic at a tall fence that surrounded the complex. "I ne need to get out of here!" Steve stammered noticing the main gate being left open. He made for another break until a firm arm stopped him in his tracks.

"Almost got away Steve." The shrink mused. wrapping a cloth of chloroform around his face. He talked into his collar. "I have him, the patient is safe." The Shrink guided Steve towards the psychiatric ward. 'What no! let me go!' Steve screamed. No words came out.


© Copyright 2017 NipponFury (nipponfury at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2118322-Held-captive