*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2124749-page-2-any-improvement
Rated: 13+ · Draft · Drama · #2124749
page 2 of book I want to write
Thomas was done. He was sick of his mom and his stepdad fighting. The third time this month. And they had only been together for about six months. Then an idea struck him. He ran upstairs and grabbed the basic stuff he would need. His clothes, bag, a flash light,about $100, and some books to keep him entertained. He was ready he knew he was going to run and no one was going to stop him. He looked at his room. This might be the last time he sees it. He takes a locket off his night stand. He opens it and looks inside. He sees his mom inside smiling. But not with his stupid stepdad Dave. With his dad. His dad had striking green eyes, a nice tan, and a beautiful smile. He had died in a car crash. It hit his car straight against it's driver side door and killed his dad. It left his mother widowed and sad. But she found comfort in someone else. This was Dave. But eventually Dave grew abusive after he lost his job and made Thomas And his mother miserable. But yet his mom still refused to give up on him. His mother always says "Good people can be found in the darkness as long as you turn the lights on." He then closed the locket. It was hard for Thomas to think that night. He had a plan but it was really crazy. He planned to sneak out the front door past Dave. Thomas knew he would be there because he had no Doubt his mother would not want Dave even in the same bedroom after a fight that bad.After tossing and turning until about 1:00 o'clock, he decides it time. He grabs his Knapsack and leaves his mom a note.

Please whenever the commotion between you and Dave dies call me. I will be glad to one back. But until then I refuse to even live under the same roof as him. He is smelly, ugly, and abusive. I don't know how you put up with him every day. I love you.Goodbye


© Copyright 2017 Jayden Verdecchia (tikwando1238 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2124749-page-2-any-improvement