*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2134803-Nightmare-in-History-class
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Contest · #2134803
Today's class did not go as expected. (300 Word Challenge sun, dream, phone)
The doors of the class slam open and Professor Hudgens the reliever teacher enters the room. “Alright settle down, settle down. This is ain’t no circus.” The class goes quiet and students scurry back to their seats, a startled student who sits near the door fell out of his when the door swung open. The professor throws his satchel bag in the corner next to his desk and grabs a piece of chalk scribbling in large capital letters on the blackboard.
“Hudgens rules.” He yells tapping at the words. “In my classroom, there is to be not one blasted phone. They are nothing but a ticket to the living dead. No music machines, not even headphones... Nothing. Zilch. Are there any questions?!” he yells scanning the stunned faces of the class. He pulls off a wide grin. “No? Goood! now turn to chapter 5 ‘Cyria – Realm of the Elders’, page 109…”
Thomas, who sits near the back of the class wasn’t completely paying attention. Sure, he heard about having no phones in class. That’s standard here in any class you take. No, all his attention was towards the new girl, Stacey Hamilton. He has never felt this way before in any girl. But Stacey, she was something else. Thomas pulls out a page from his pack, and writes.
He completed the note. “There.” a smile lights his face, feeling confident about what he just wrote.
A piece of chalk hurls through the air, hitting Thomas in the forehead. “YOU!” Hudgens Spat. “Come come, read it out. No one breaks rules!” The class turns, including Stacey. This must be a dream.
“Stacey, if you were a Sun, then that would make me a planet. I gravitate towards you …” The class interrupts with a roar of laughter.
“No a nightmare.”



© Copyright 2017 NipponFury (nipponfury at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2134803-Nightmare-in-History-class