*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2203456-BeaScale---Pokemon-WGSlobTF
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Mr Lac
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #2203456
A one-off story involving Bea from Pokemon SS/SW. Contains WG, Muscle, futa & hair growth.
Originally made by me on 02 Aug 2019.

Another day, another thrilling training session at the Galar Fighting Gym. The Galar karate champ Bea was pumped and ready to begin her usual training regimen, but before she could proceed, she spotted a nicely wrapped gift sitting in the middle of her training room.

“Hmm? What’s this now?” Bea thought to herself as she approached the item.

Quickly opening the box, what she found inside was nicely packed protein sandwich cookies and a note. Picking up the note it read:


Dear Bea,

I have always admired your talent and resolve in the gym battles. Always leaving me in the awe and amazement from it. I wanted to give you these myself but unfortunately, time clashed with other things. Perhaps another time. Anyway, I thought the Galar Champ would like some fine bakes to help her. I look forward to your future battles~.


From,
A fan.


“That’s cute, thank you.” Crackling a small smile on her stern face after reading the message.

Tucking the note away into her pockets, she looked down into the box and had a closer look at the biscuits. All of them were shaped as a Tepig, making the stoic fighter chuckle slightly at the cute designs. It was no secret Bea adored the Emboar family line; as her hair-bow resembles a Tepig's ears.

Not wanting to disappoint her mysterious fan, Bea took one biscuit out of a packet, where she took a small bite and instantly moaned in a cute manner from the taste. “Mmm…~” she mumbled before eating the entire thing.

It was a strange but wonderful combination, where the biscuit had a nice crunchiness around it but in the center, it was a gooey sweet center. But what she didn't know is that these biscuits were packed with extra special ingredients. Weight boosters, testosterone and more...

“I can’t believe this is a protein snack too, that’s unbelievable,” Bea stated, looking at the rest of the packets inside of the box. “I’ll have more later, but for now it’s time to train.”

Pushing the box aside, Bea began her usual training routine with some warm-ups and stretches. 30 push-ups, jumping jacks, squats, burpees and bicycle crunches. However, once she was done with the last crunch, the tanned fighter’s stomach gurgled loudly which caught her off-guard.

“Huh? Hungry already?” She asked at her hungry stomach while pinching her abs. “I guess that big breakfast wasn’t big enough…”

Soon her eyes drifted away towards the box, where she found herself licking her chops. “I suppose another one couldn’t hurt.”

Collecting the box again, Bea took out five biscuits and wolfed them down into her mouth. Munching away happily while also moaning once more from the high-protein baked food product. Though, as she ate her body began to bloat a bit…

With each biscuit she consumed, she started to bulk up and put on some weight. Her breasts and ass becoming fuller, rounder and a lot plumper. Her hips spreading out more and her face was filling up more too. A double chin on the way. But the most noticeable growth was her belly, as it transformed into a large beer gut that was being held inside her bodysuit.

URRP!

“Mmm… That was good, but I think that should be enough for now,” Bea stated after her small burp, rubbing the biscuit crumbs off her chubbier face before patting her enlarged belly. “My belly feels off today, probably tense from the pullies.” Patting her belly in a teasing manner, unaware of her changes.

Taking the box with her this time and putting it closer towards her, Bea soon started the next part of her training. Some good old fashion weight lifting!

Collecting a pair of dumbbells that she left on the floor from yesterday, the grey-hair fighter firmly grabbed them and started to lift them up and down at a good pace before picking up the speed. Huffing with each dumbbell she brought to her chest, Bea’s body jiggled a bit from the motions until she began to slow down when she reached her 28th lift.

“Twenty-eight?! How…?!” Bea yelled in surprise, dropping the bells onto the floor and wiping the sweat off her forehead. “I don’t… I don’t normally get tired until… I reach about Fifty-two…!”

Before she could ponder more about that dilemma, her stomach once more gurgled loudly. “Hungry again?! Geez… I’m probably low on carbs and junk!”

With the box closer to her now, Bea reached deep into it and scooped out 20 packets this time. Quickly ripping the plastic seals off, the ravenous warrior shoved the biscuits down into her hungry maw; wanting to fix her problem.

As she was stuffing herself once more, her body soon followed with another expansion…

Her shirt and shorts began to rip and split apart from the growing weight of her body, while her bodysuit continued to stretch as far as it could; trying to contain as much as it could before showing any signs of any broken tears. Enjoying the gorging of her tasty biscuits, Bea let out laboured breaths and moans while her body continues to bloat grotesquely larger.

Her cheeks puffed up to look like those of a chipmunk. Her breasts grew into the size of beachballs and her ass resembling two watermelons that were glued together. Her thighs were HUGE and started rubbing against each other. Her arms and legs grew very chunky, as well as her hands that have puffed up too; making her fingers mirror images of meaty sausages.

And lastly, her belly had expanded the most as it was wanting to droop down to her knees but her bodysuit was holding it back from doing so; preventing it from becoming a full-on apron of flab.

UUUUURRRRRRRPPPP!!!

“Aaahh… Good stuff,” Bea complimented, shoving her fat pinkie-finger into her mouth to dig a piece that was stuck between her chompers. “I feel less tired from before, so here I go again!” Shouting with newfound determination, unaware that the tanned warrior had reached 300lbs from her special biscuits.

Grabbing the dumbbells again, Bea effortlessly lifted them up and down with ease. Already reaching over 50 in seconds, making the spunky fighter grin. “Yeah! That’s what I’m talking about!”

Now believing that the weights she was using were useless to her now, Bea threw them aside at her training room wall immediately grabbed the next larger set of weights. Barbells mimicking the appearance of Electrodes.

Still sporting that grin, Bea squatted and bent down, her belly almost rubbing into the floor while her breasts jiggled on top; as she firmly grabbed the barbells. Steadily she slowly rose upwards while picking the bar up, grunting harshly until it was above her head. With the first one done, she proceeded to do it again, again and again, until she reached 35.

With each time she successfully lifted the bar up above her head, her arms and legs tingled madly. The muscles began to gradually swell, becoming bigger and bigger; until they were truly packing on size. The veins on her arms and legs throbbing as they were pumping blood into her engorging biceps and leg muscles.

By the time she reached that number, her body was covered in so much sweat. Dropping the bar onto the ground, Bea dropped to the floor too, panting and gasping again from the intense work-out.

“Still… Still not enough!” wailed the strong fat gym leader in frustration. Clearly not pleased how her training was going on this fine day.

Unless…

Instantly turning her attention to the box, Bea sloppily licked her plump lips and crawled towards it, not bothering to stand back up. Scrambling towards the box as she pulled her heavy body effortlessly. Once she was there, she immediately dunked her head inside it and began to rip away at the packets; even eating them with her precious biscuits instead of throwing away. Acting like a greedy Tepig herself.

With so many biscuits rushing down into her stomach, Bea’s body soon grew again…

First, her clothes couldn’t hang on anymore onto her growing body as her shirt and shorts soon split apart and fell onto the floor, leaving just her bodysuit alone… for two seconds; until it finally snapped off too. Leaving the overweight muscle-packed gym leader in the nude.

With the bodysuit gone, at last, her belly was able to drop down with no restraints, reaching her fat knees before traveling further towards her fat feet. Breasts and ass growing larger too, while her arms and legs got thicker as well, but still keeping the muscular features from her workout.

But as she continued to pig out with her snacks, Bea’s body started to show ‘noticeable’ changes unlike before…

Her round, heavy boulder of a belly started to gain a thick trail of grey fuzz, that was creeping up from the bottom of her growing jungle bush of a cunt.

Grey fuzzy patches of hair formed and spread across her arms, legs, and even her fat feet. Her cute eyebrows grew out and joined together, becoming a bushy unibrow that was displayed proudly on her swollen flabby forehead.

On her many several layered fat chins and cheeks, she was developing patchy girl-stubble all around. Soft yet prickly to the touch, but with a steel-like layer of pure muscle just beneath.

The hair underneath hidden underneath her damp armpits soon sprouted out into huge tumbleweed-like pits; reeking with her salty smell and musk.

Gobbling up the last biscuit from her squished box, Bea pulled herself away and rolled onto her flabby back, her swollen face littered with bits, crumbs, chocolate stains and packets that were stuck on her face.

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!

Belching louder than ever, as she lazed on the floor, rubbing her hairy belly with content. “So… fucking good…~” she moaned happily.

But as she continued to lay there, her body had one more change for her. Her groin started to build up with a lot of heat and itchiness, almost making Bea wanting to move her flabby hand down to scratch it. However, that feeling soon came to past as she felt something extend and push out; lifting her mattress king-sized belly up triumphantly.

A flabby but yet, bulky uncut 6-foot-long cock suddenly appeared from her changed snatch! As it shot out a thick burst of precum from its head; as if it was cheering from a workout itself! Soon, her cock was accompanied by fat enormous hairy swollen balls, ironically resembling the size dimensions of Electrodes; that spread out between her thickly muscled fat thighs.

The strong fat cutie had jumped from 300lbs to a whopping 880lbs in minutes!

“Ooohh…. Oh shit! I don't know what this is, but... Aaaahh! I love it!” Bea roared to herself, suddenly feeling hyped up and aroused from her changes. The sound of her voice suddenly deepening too.

With newfound strength and vigour, Bea heaved herself up with no problems and smacked her belly hard as possible; as it rippled across her body into her breasts and hairy drooping chins. Stomping the ground with her cum stained fat feet, belly and cock, Bea waddled towards the barbell and quickly lifted it up with only one hand up towards the ceiling.

“Easy! Piss Easy!” She declared proudly.

Finding the weight no longer to be an obstacle in her path of ultimate training, Bea did the absolute insane thing ever.

She ate it.

Spinning the bar around until it was facing the bar towards her face, Bea bit into the metal with ease, as if her teeth had transformed into a steel bar cutter!

Once she finished devouring it, Bea soon turned her attention to the biggest weights she had in the room. Massive multiple layered barbells that were said to match the same weight of Golem, which was 661lbs/300kgs.

Pulling the heavier weight onto the open floor, Bea spat into her flabby hands and even her steel hard cock, as she grabbed the handles with her hands and used her cock as a third arm to lift as well.

“C-Come on!” Bea muttered to herself, sweat dripping from her bushy head and wet flabby rolls, as she pushed the weight up high above her head while she was still bending.

Until eventually she did it! It was high up in the air. “Wicked! Now… A hundred more!”

Up and down as she kept doing so, quickly reaching 50 before slowing again around 70. But she wasn’t giving up just yet. As she continued to grunt and push hard, surpassing her body’s limitations.

But as she continued to push herself, her body wasn’t done with her changes still. Her round face soon began to stretch itself; becoming a long thick jaw. Her lips changed too as the bottom lip inflated greatly, as two fangs peeked out from her mouth, turning into lovely long tusks.

Her shoulders grew wider and lumpy too, including her back as well, layered with so many muscles and flabbiness.

“97… 98… 99… 100!!” Bea cheered loudly, as she slammed the weight onto the floor, leaving a small crater in her training room. “Fuck yeah! Bea strongest gal in Galar!”

Flexing her gigantic arms while also making her belly and breasts jiggle. Picking up the weight again, Bea sloppily licked it before chomping away at it as a post-victory meal.

BBBBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!

“Aaahh… Acerus, that was amazing… I gotta find that cute fan, those snacks were fucking great!” the mega sumo warrior said, scratching her belly with great content. “Now then… I need a nice shower and maybe find some cuties to play with~.”
© Copyright 2019 Mr Lac (mr-lac at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2203456-BeaScale---Pokemon-WGSlobTF