*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2218884-XenoBrute---Xenoblade-2-WGMGTF
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Mr Lac
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #2218884
Rex & gang are tasked with a dangerous job. But things suddenly get heavier...
One day Rex and his party were tasked with a job to clear a strange gathering of strong monsters and beasts that were threatening a nearby village. There was no given explanation of how these creatures had gotten so dangerous in the first place, but they were needed to be taken care of.

Though, once they arrived at the destinated spot, they noticed the whole area was under a weird glaring red light. They could only assume this may be the thing that’s causing the creatures to become brawnier and stronger than they should be.

Nevertheless, the mystery of the red light would have to be put on hold, as they all turned their attention at the first group of creatures approaching them. Charging into battle, Rex, Pyra, Mythra, Nia, Morag and her blade, Brighid, had a tough time taking them down; as it was mostly dodging and striking whenever there was an opening.

Despite the overwhelming pressure, they eventually managed to subdue the monstrous beasts, however; everyone was left in an exhausted and tired state. Catching her breath, Pyra, the red-haired blade of the Aegis, asked, “Don’t you think it’s odd how these creatures have gotten so strong?" Her voice was full of concern as she looked over towards Rex.

"Yeah, it is rather strange, but we'll dwell on that later," Rex replied, swinging his sword onto his shoulder.

Suddenly, as if out of nowhere, everyone started to feel much livelier than before. As if they gained newfound energy from that fight…

“…Weird,” Mythra muttered out as she waved her left arm in front of her. “I was somewhat tired from that hustle but now, I feel pretty great.”

At first, everyone was puzzled by the unannounced re-charge they were given, but before they could investigate, another horde of those ferocious beasts was heading straight towards their way.

Readying themselves, Rex and his party charged once more into another battle. However, unlike before, they strangely found it easier than the previous encounter. With each beast they slay, everyone was suddenly feeling more energised!

And it wasn’t just their stamina being replenished, but their bodies started to rejuvenate too!

As Rex's skinny body began to thicken with new muscle mass. His thin rail arms and scrawny legs became larger and meatier, while his uniform struggled to contain his new size. Same goes with everyone else, as Pyra, Mythra, Nia, Morag, and Brighid suddenly bulked up and swelled with newfound muscle mass too.

“What’s… What’s happening to us?” Morag asked in surprise, the first one out of the group to discover the changes to them.

"I don’t know what's going on, but I feel so much... stronger!" Mythra commented with a surprised smile. The blonde blade of Aegis flexing her powerful swollen arms, as she admired her new curves.

"No kidding!” Nia added as the cat-girl felt her body tense up inside her bodysuit. “I feel so pumped!”

As much as they wanted to explore these changes, more of those strengthen enemies came stampeding towards them. Immediately getting ready for another fight, once the creatures were withing their range, the enhanced party made short work of them. And with each beast defeated by them; once more the group was surging with even more energy!

So much so, that suddenly all of them were bulking up further with more muscles! But unlike before, this one felt… different.

As their clothes struggled to keep hold of their changing bodies, but one by one, they began to rip and break off their expanding frames; leaving them all semi-naked and dressed in tattered remains.

“W-What’s happening to us….?” Rex groaned between grunts of pain and pleasure, his body pulsing with heat and stretching out with beefiness.

“I… I don’t know…!” Pyra replied between her grunts, as her voice gradually deepen.

Each of them not only growing wider but growing taller too. Though at the same time, along with their new muscles, large amounts of fat started to build upon them as well. Especially around their bellies; which now visibly pooched out with each passing second.

“So… goooood!” Mythra yelled suddenly, her voice deepening too like her ‘sister’s own’. Her teeth suddenly becoming sharp while her face stretched and thickened.

“UURRRGGGHH~!” Nia mumbled in an odd combination of pain and joy, falling towards the floor and tensing up on all fours.

While all of them were gaining a lot of new muscle mass and fat, it would seem that Rex and Nia were gaining what looked to be huge roid-guts, while Pyra, Mythra, Morag, and Brighid gained huge aprons of flab that sagged down to their knees.

Once their bellies were done swelling, their upper and lower bodies followed as they began to thicken up more too.

“My lady… Something doesn’t… Uuurgh!” Brighid uttered out before grunting too with everyone else from the bizarre pounding experience.

Their pecs and backs pumped out crazily with each drawing breath, while their already powerful looking arms started to gain more ridiculous defined muscles, that was soon followed by their thunderous thighs; that pushed hard against each other until they thickened considerably into super-strong pillars of brawn and bulk!

“Feel… weird, but feel… Feel… Good…~” Morag spoke out in a heavy deep voice. Her peaked cap, the only clothing that remained on her, shook rapidly on her head as her forehead thickened outwards.

Rex found himself bending downwards, his swollen back gradually developing into a massive hump until it formed into a beefy sized hill. The burly hunched back boy grunted loudly as he looked down to where his next tingling feeling that jumped towards. His bottom lip swelling exceedingly on his growing long jaw; as two small fangs poked out.

Suddenly, he felt a big rush that went straight down between his huge thighs and where his groin area was. Rex let out a long moan as his average-sized prick and golf ball-sized nuts instantly expanded into ridiculous portions. Quickly scaling into a 4-foot-long beefy cock with jackfruit-sized nuts that sagged towards the ground.

“Uuuhh… Rex strong!” he yelled out in delight, flexing his gigantic arms upwards, while his enlarged cock did the same while shooting out a big load of his essence from its growth.

The Aegis Sisters watched in awe at Rex’s changes, but the two weren’t done themselves. Soon their breasts, despite already being large, expanded into enormous orbs of flesh that were equally big as Rex’s impressive sack, while their asses grew into huge oversized watermelons that jiggled and bounced.

The sisters soon felt their faces tingle, as their rounded jaws suddenly slackened and swelled. After that, their small lips inflated exceedingly with newfound fat and changed into different colours. Pyra’s lips becoming neon blue while Mythra’s were neon-green. Soon followed was their eyelashes, as they flared and extended out greatly; becoming the same colour as their newly fattened lips.

“Pyra feel… funny~,” the transformed red-head spoke in her deep voice, before giggling as she cupped her larger boobs in her brawny thick hands.

“Power…~” Mythra mumbled, pinching her huge knockers before instantly tensing her arms and chest.

Both of them moaned in unison as they felt their groins vibrate tremendously, as the sisters feel something growing and extending outwards until they saw what it was. The two had grown enormous fat cocks and ball-sacks. Though as massive as they may be, their new appendages dwarfed in comparison to Rex’s package.

Nia’s changes, however, were a lot different compared to everyone else’s, as the overweight well-built cat-girl became more beastly and hairier. Her body shifting into a quadrupedal state as well as a long tail growing above her bubbly furry ass.

“AAARRRGGGHHH! Nia likey!” she roared from her drooling wide mouth, as the transformed cat-girl or rather, tiger-girl, grew a massive dong and sack that spread nicely between her legs and feet.

Brighid joined in with Pyra’s and Mythra’s changes too, the stunning cool and collected purple blade becoming an exaggerated version of herself with a maximum-sized cock and sack. Sloppily licking her fat purple lips as she explored her new body.

“Brig liiikeee…~” she moaned with her raspy voice in a seductive tone.

However, Morag had the strangest change in the group…

The Inquisitor’s round jaw cracked as it pushed out further than the blades’ own. Her breasts shrunk back into her body; becoming large pecs like Rex’s own. Mounds of muscle, padded with a layer of fat and some developing hair growing on her face and chest. But that would be the last of ‘her’ as Morag grunted loudly as she grew a thick, meaty cock that erupted out, though unlike everyone else; her snatch began to stitch itself together until it was gone.

Morag was now a man. A big beefy hunk like Rex.

“Morag… MORAG POWER!” the sex changed Inquisitor yelled with lust, as a thick burst of precum shot out from his cock. Soon underneath his throbbing rod, it was accompanied by two fat, swollen balls that swung back and forth between his thickly muscled thighs.

The transformed brutes finished playing with their bodies and tools, looking at each other greatly with curiosity and arousal. The Aegis sisters and tiger-girl seductively approached Rex, while Brighid was busy admiring her Driver’s new appearance.

“Rex sexy~,” Pyra and Mythra said together in an alluring tone while drooling heavily from their plump lips.

The brown-haired hunk blushed from that compliment before chuckling happily as he felt Nia purring down below; rubbing her head on his fat cock.

“Rex big, Nia like big~,” Nia remarked, sniffing his hairy bush before pressing hard on his warm shaft again.

"Nia good kitty...~" The behemoth stud beamed with his monstrous deep voice, patting Nia's head with his huge hand. “Rex strong Driver!” He suddenly declared with a roar, smacking his chest and slapping his hard gut with his large fat hands.

However, that bravado stopped when he saw the Aegis sword in his giant hands, his grin fading into a look of disappointment. Sure, it was a legendary blade that housed such great power, but to Rex and everyone else now; it looked like a mere toothpick.

“Puny sword…” He grumbled while looking at it at the palm of his hand. “Rex’s cock better sword!” As it grew erect and brushed Nia’s cheek until it was towering over the obedient tiger-girl.

That’s when he got an idea…

Grabbing his fat cock with his other hand, he rammed the sword deep into it, moaning loudly from the pain and pleasure as he squeezed the sword down his cock-hole. Once he had succeeded, he felt his cock surge with the sword’s energy. Causing it to grow larger than it already was, as it took shape of the Aegis while also gaining spike barbs.

Pyra, Mythra and Nia gazed in awe at the new appearance and size, instinctively licking their chops.

Meanwhile, Brighid couldn’t get over Morag’s changes.

“Lady Morag so… Manly…” the purple brute blade muttered between her dribbling before slurping up the excessive amount of drool from her fat lips.

Letting out a powerful laugh while stroking his gut and arms, Morag turned his attention to his blade and gently cupped her fat cheeks. “Brig cute~,” he smirked before planting a fat kiss on her blade’s mouth. Both of them moaning in pleasure while their cocks rubbed into each other.

Unfortunately, the group’s moment of peace (and lust) was interrupted as they heard another pack of those creatures from before stomping nearby. Rex, gritting his teeth and holding his new ‘sword’ in his hands, shouted to his party, “Monster still problem, we smash!”

All of them grunted with approval as they followed Rex’s lead. Despite their larger and bulkier bodies, the monsters were hit by their surprising lightning speed and strength. It was like getting hit by a speeding truck!

The party made short work of the monsters, as they were the apex predators now of the area. Rex clubbed many with his ‘sword’, as the brown-haired stud howled and came hard crazily from each strike. Pyra and Mythra used their mouths and cocks to fire all sorts of magical spells and blasts. Nia pounced and tackled every beast that was in her way. Morag used his cock like a whip while Brig launched a giant fiery burp from her mouth.

Soon the creatures were defeated by their powerful and swift attacks; leaving the brutes victorious from that brawl. But before they could celebrate, the group felt that familiar tingle from earlier; as their bodies surged with that crazy energy again.

Rex’s face filled out more, his chin stretching longer as a thick long beard grew and travelled down to his hairy chest. His eyebrows became wild and messier while his forehead sagged downwards, almost covering his eyes. His fangs became longer and thicker too, now resembling huge tusks that hung out of his fat lips. His armpits became tumbleweed recreations, while his arms, legs, and feet were coated with thick brown fur patches.

Pyra’s and Mythra’s square long jaws gained a stubble of a developing beard while their hair grew longer and wilder. Both of their crotches becoming a thick jungle of hair like Rex’s. Pyra’s hair became a wavy flag of fire while Mytha’s was pulsing with electricity and plasma. Their breasts swelled out further into even bigger portions; almost big as boulders now.

Nia’s eyebrows merged into a huge shaggy unibrow, while her gut pushed hard into the ground. Her legs and thighs becoming chunkier, but sporting more muscle underneath. Huge sabretooth-like fangs grew out of her fat lips while the rest of her body was slowly engulfed with grey fur. Her hair becoming puffy and big like a Lion’s mane.

The blue flames on top Brighid’s hair became longer and shaped into huge horn-like portions. Long mutton chops developed on the side of her mannish face and a goatee, that travelled downwards to her breasts; that grew as well on her thick chin. Her breasts and bellybutton covered in her purple hair that travelled up to her armpits.

Morag developed a long thick beard too, that reached down to his massive pecs. He also grew a thick moustache that spread widely; almost reaching his ears. His muscular flabby backside grew a thick coat of hair too while the bottom of his belly and groin became a ridiculous bush of hair. His feet and hands covered in fur-patches too.

And lastly, all of them moaned together as they felt their cocks and balls expand greatly like before. Rex’s cock, not only grown into a 10-foot-long monster, but he also grew another fat equally large prick, that was accompanied by his hairy boulder-sized nuts that sat nicely on the ground. Pyra’s, Mythra’s and Morag’s cocks reach 8 feet long with equally big sacks. While Brighid’s and Nia’s pricks became 6.5 feet long.

All of them looked at each other, panting and groaning lust as their cocks drooled with precum.

“Rex wants!” he shouted as he stomped towards Pyra and Mythra. Knocking them down onto the floor, their flabby bodies jiggling from the impact and their balls jolting. Instantly Rex thrust his cocks into their snatches and went to work with them.

“OH!” Pyra and Mythra moaned from the aggressive thrusting.

Nia spat angrily, not happy she wasn’t the first choice, as the sabre tiger-girl crawled behind Rex and rammed her fat rod into his muscular ass, causing the brown brute to roar from the surprising but welcoming penetration.

“Nia want too!” she wailed in frustration.

Regardless, Rex couldn’t be happier. Loving the feeling of not only fucking his lovers but having his special kitten ramming him hard in the back. Getting pump with the building lust, Rex soon grabbed Pyra’s and Mythra’s waving cocks and began to jack them up and down while he humping into them.

Meanwhile, the brutish Inquisitor was fucking his blade in a doggy style position. Each thrust and slap Morag did onto Brighid, only made her scream even louder with joy. Her enormous tits and belly shaking and jiggling with each powerful hit.

“Brig good! Morag fill you!” he yelled in his savage lust, spitting all over the place.

Brighid’s eyes rolled back while her mouth hanged wide open, allowing her fat tongue to dangle outwards; drooling crazily with pleasure. The purple blade’s cock rubbed underneath her gigantic belly; throbbing extremely for release. Morag continued to thrust deep into her, his balls swinging into her colossal ass and balls until the two could feel their stupendous testes rapidly jolt.

“GIMME! GIMMMMEEEEEE~! Brighid ferociously roared as she soon felt her cunt get stuffed with Morag’s essence. The purple brute coming as well, as she came hard and blasted a thick torrent of her own in front of her.

Back with Rex and the others, the behemoth brown-haired driver soon felt his own two shafts tremble inside his ladies’ snatches. Including their own that he was furiously fapping with his hands and Nia’s inside his blubbery ass.

“AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH~!!!!” All four of them roaring with lust as they reached their climax together. Rex flooding Pyra’s and Mythra’s stretched pussies with his thick seed, while the two rained and coated their bodies with their own. Meanwhile, the bulky tiger-girl bellowed behind Rex, as his asshole was stuffed with her spunk before she pulled out too.

Pulling himself away from their bloated pussies, Rex sloppily licked their leaky pricks before giving each of them a kiss on their fat lips. Once he was finished doing that, he turned his attention to the panting tiger behind him and pulled her into his huge sturdy arms for a hug and kiss too.

“Good kitty…~” Rex applauded joyfully, making Nia blush a bit from the overwhelming infatuation.

The Aegis sisters hungrily slurped up their splattered mess while Morag was lovingly sucking Brighid’s dong, the macho Inquisitor enjoying his post-sex meal. Finally letting go of Nia from his hug, Rex lazily scratched his scalp and pondered what to do now.

“Claim land as ours, no beast here but us!” Rex declared to his party, who all eagerly roared with an agreement with those words.

Their original objective warped and twisted with their new minds, believing they needed to clear these powered monsters from their home.

The brutified party lazily marched off, as they continued to pick fights with whatever creatures that got in their way and kept fucking each other that increasing became rougher and more savage-like.


===================


SEVERAL WEEKS LATER…

A lot had changed within that area in the passing weeks, though there was still an exceeding number of powerful creatures lurking and roaming around; villages nearby weren’t intimidated by them as much as before.

The mysterious of the red light was never addressed, as it continued to cast its light occasionally before disappearing for a few days. But what remained in the area was something every beast feared. As soon as they saw it approaching them, they would run as quickly as possible before they were demolished.

Far up the mountains and deep within a cave, there lived five gigantic titan-like creatures that resided there. Each of them weighing over 40 tons, as well as ranging 40-50 feet tall.

These titans were none other than Rex, Pyra, Mythra, Nia, Morag and Brighid. Thanks to their continuous battles with the creatures empowered by the red light; the five continued to grow and evolve to extremely powerful monstrous beings.

Rex was now a hairy hunched but yet towering monstrosity. On top of his muscle-packed hill was another giant beefy arm. Meanwhile, his two arms and hands enlarged more beyond the human limitations until they could reach the floor; where he knuckled dragged most of the time. His shoulders much larger and wider too, where spikes started to form and grow. His forehead was a massive bulge of muscle while his lips were bigger and fatter too.

His enormous tusks were longer and thicker as well, as they were curving upwards. His chest was a strange combination of fat and muscles, where his mega roid-gut was covered in abs and stretched marks. His cocks became pricklier and sharper than ever, taking more feature and traits from the Aegis and the blades, as one cock was throbbing with intensive fiery red like Pyra and the other was surging with an electric shock-like Mythra; the two looking longer and meatier too, but not only that but underneath his substantial twin sword-cocks, he had gained another pair of humongous sized balls between his mountainous legs, that he dragged on the floor wherever he marched.

Pyra’s and Mythra’s hair grew exceedingly long, going past their huge legs; reaching 70 feet in length. The sisters’ lips swelled differently from each other as Pyra’s top lip expanded out more while Mythra’s bottom lip did the same. Their eyebrows, crotches and facial hair were engulfed with their elemental aura, it was as if they appeared to be made of fire or electricity.

The sisters became the most top heaviest of the group as their breasts were like mammoth-sized cushions that sat on their monstrous bellies; both bigger than their heads and shaking constantly with each slight movement. Their cocks and balls, also coated with their elemental aura, were stupendously massive too but nothing in comparison to their Rex’s.

Nia embraced more of her quad-pedal form, as her hands and feet gradually morphed into ginormous paws, each housing sharp large claws. Her bulging lips housing drooling sabre fangs, as her mane became wilder and thicker. Growing all around her chins and neck as it became an intimidating but yet captivating display. The monstrous tiger-girl may have not had the biggest bust of the group, but she eventually developed another pair of equally big tits. Soon sporting six heaving breasts that dangled down towards the floor. Though, ironically, her balls became just as large as Rex’s own. And lastly, her meaty thick tail split into two above her blubbery hairy ass.

Morag grew another pair of arms under his mega-herculean sized owns, becoming a strapping four-armed hunk that Brighid adored. His swollen robust neck extending outwards, as it became longer and thicker than before.

His rough and wild hair extended down towards the back of his legs; becoming a cape of sorts. An enormous horn grew above his eyebrows, somewhat forming into a shape that resembled the hat he once wore long ago. His feet gradually transformed into huge hooves that were covered with his thick hair. His cock became more equine-like and his balls were almost big as Rex’s and Nia’s.

Brighid’s hair increased and lengthen more, while the blue flames on top of her fluffed her buns became larger and longer. Her goatee continued to grow until it reached the ground where she stood, while the mutton chops gradually got bushier until they too looked as if they were made out of thick hot flames. Her belly and ass grew out of the most, as it was a vast drooping sea of fat that had several trails of fiery hair all over. Her bellybutton looked as if it was an oven that was ready to explode at any moment!

However, the changes to their bodies weren’t the only different thing…

Rex lazily dragged his heaving body towards his girls, who all gave a warm smile to their goofy hunk; as the three soon had their bellies and bloated balls caressed by his strong hands.

“Oooooohhh…~” Nia murmured as she rolled onto her back and allowed Rex to stroke her more. “Nia feel fuzzy.~”

“Rex…~” Pyra sang happily with her rough but yet sweet voice. “Belly feel nice…~” Enjoying the fondling she was receiving.

Mythra smiled back the mega-sized titan boy, her breasts jiggling along with her belly while her drooling cock rubbed against his. “Mythra like…~”

Meanwhile, Morag did the same with Brighid as he was pampering his ginormous mate with his hands. Brighid sighing heavily with pleasure as her belly and balls were being groped away in a heavenly manner.

“Love big stud Morag…~” Brighid whispered before grunting with a blissful moan.

Each of their bellies and balls looking a lot bigger and taut like than before, as if they had been stuffed beyond their exceeding limits. However, as the two brutes continued to tease and rub their mates-

They suddenly felt a kick. Soon followed by several other kicks and squirms inside, the ladies giving a loving smile towards the men who sloppily kissed them.

A XenoBrute brood was approaching this land…
© Copyright 2020 Mr Lac (mr-lac at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2218884-XenoBrute---Xenoblade-2-WGMGTF