*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2203457-May-ggron---Pokemon-WGFTM
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Mr Lac
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #2203457
A one-shot featuring May who goes through a change that helps boost her... spirits.
Originally made by me on 09 Jun 2019.

The world of Pokémon is always full of surprises around every corner it seems, from new creatures to unmapped locations; the world itself is always offering something new to be found and researched. For some people, they considered this as more opportunities to uncover more hidden discoveries and face more challenges. People like May for example:

The now 21-year-old energetic Pokémon Coordinator from Hoenn was currently traveling through various regions to compete in many Pokémon Contests; getting closer to her dream to become a top Pokémon Coordinator.

Although, the last few contests she had entered have been rather… disappointing for her.

“Ah man, what a let-down…” May sighed glumly, looking at her newly obtained ribbon. “It’s like I’m not even trying anymore.”

It wasn’t that she was easily defeated or anything, she managed to win thanks to her Glaceon’s amazing ice abilities, but the routine felt so tiresome for her now. She had been struggling to find something all new and all different to experience, but nothing seemed to be working.

Thinking she needed a month or two rest from her journey, she decided to head back to her home region by ship after competing in Sinnoh, so she could relax at her home town, Littleroot; believing it would help invigorate her.

But once her ship arrived and dropped her off at Slateport City, May’s time of rest was rudely interrupted by the sudden appearance of a young woman with a black dress, dishevelled hair, and purple cloth.

“Why hello, there~,” beamed the woman, her presence instantly making May stumble back from the awkward greeting. “First time here in Hoenn?”

“A-Actually I’m returning home,” May stuttered back in response.

“Ooooh, that makes it even better~!” the woman continued happily while clapping her hands with delight.

“What do you mean?” May asked looking deeply puzzled by that statement.

“You see dear, locals get a special SPECIAL discount from my fortunes!”

“…Is that so?” Clarifying from what she just heard.

This strange lady was obviously creeping May, she only just got here and she wasn’t expecting this at all. But she was quite curious from the mere mention of fortune. Maybe something lucky might happen?

“Sure, I see why not. I’ll humour you.” May sighed with a small smile, giving this Hex Maniac the benefit of the doubt.

“Great! Follow me!” the woman instantly spoke back, as she grabbed May’s hand and started pulling her along where she was going.

The two dashed through the town as the energetic fortune teller hurried her way through the market area, where both of them ended what seemed to be a small purple tent. “Please, step right inside.”

Already coming this far, May slowly made her inside the tent where she found there were several multi-shaded purple pillows that were surrounding a pink table. Turning her head to expect the fortune teller to enter inside as well, she instead found she had disappeared…

“Over here, silly~.”

Snapping her head back, she immediately surprised how the woman was already sitting inside and tapping her hands on the table. “How the-?!”

“Shall we begin~?”

Sitting down and crossing her legs, May fished through her fanny pack to collect her wallet. “So, how much is this going to cost?” she asked.

“For you my dear, the powerful Fortune Hex shall offer… Hmmm…” Stopping mid-sentence while twirling her hair, deep in thought before snapping her fingers. “How about… 100 Poke-Dollars?”

“Just a hundred…? That’s awfully generous of you.”

After exchanging the money, May soon waited to see what would happen. The purple-haired woman soon pulled out two objects from underneath the table. In one hand it looked like she was holding a Hard Stone, except it was covered in so much glitter. While in her other hand was rather unfamiliar with May, it looked like a marble that her mother used to collect; but there was something inside. A grey and black swirl that had a remark shine to it.

“Now then my dear, please place your hands on the table,” asked the Fortune Hex.

Doing what she asked, the reluctant brown-haired coordinator gently placed her hands on the table and waited to see what would happen. Soon the Fortune Hex placed the stones of both hands and then placed her own hands on top.

“Let us begin…~”

“And what… is supposed to happen exactly-?” May questioned before feeling something jolt within her.

The tent soon started to darken as the fortune teller’s eyes started to glow suddenly.

“I see that you’re no ordinary trainer… A talented coordinator,” she spoke that somewhat echoed in May’s mind. “Gifted and artistic, but I sense you’re troubled…”

“Yes, how did you-?”

“Sssssh, I see all and know all… And I think I have the solution that’s trapping you~.”

Soon the tent was filled with a bright light; quickly blinding May. The two objects soon started to fade into her open palms before completely disappearing; leaving the two ladies truly holding hands on the table.

Reopening her eyes, May found the tent was no longer shining a bright light or completely drenched in darkness; but what she saw was rather… disappointing.

“Zzzz… Greatness….”

The Fortune Hex had suddenly fallen… asleep.

“…Thanks,” fumed May as she quickly let go the Hex’s hands.

Moving away from the table and pillows, May exited the tent and resumed what she had planned when she had arrived here; heading back home. However, once she was out of sight from the tent the Fortune Hex started to chuckle sinisterly. “Ohohoho… You’re welcome~.”


------------------------------------------------------------------------


“I can’t believe I fell for that con,” grumbled May with annoyance as she marched through Route 110. “I don’t care how cheap it was, I still feel robbed!”

Originally, she wanted to get home quickly with a flying Pokémon but after that encounter, May decided the best way to calm down was to have a nice walk home with no more distractions. Plus, route 110 was indeed an eye-pleasing scene, that would certainly help forget her worries and clear her mind.

But as May continue to amble her way through the routed path, something started to pulse throughout her body…

First, her slim body started to stretch and expand, becoming more bulkier by the passing second. Her clothes becoming tighter and harder to contain her growing body mass.

RRIIIPPPP!

The front of her red shirt started to split from the top and slowly rip its way down to reveal the swelling area of her expanding top frame. Her bra snapped off and fell onto the floor.

“Huh? What was that?” she mumbled as she looked around her to see if there was a Pokémon hiding in the tall grass or trees. “That’s odd…” Bewildered to see none in sight, she simply shrugged it off and continued onwards, unaware of her discarded bra and broken top.

Swinging her arms whilst she walked, her slender limbs quickly became more robust and stockier with several layers of muscles; both arms soon gaining grey-silver bands. Her arms were a lot larger and bigger than before; dwarfing any normal human being.

“Why do my arms suddenly feel… heavier?” May said to herself as she stopped in her tracks once again. Lifting one of her arms to her face to examine, she was quickly startled at what she saw. “AAAAH! MY ARM!” she screamed. “What happened to my-Ooooh…~”

Her sudden panic was cut short when she felt her breasts beginning to tingle unexpectedly; causing her to softly moan. “What’s happening… to me?!”

Clenching her impressive F cup size boobs, she soon felt them fade into her chest and were replaced by incredibly tough, black-solid beefy pecs; which the colour soon spread across her body. The rest of her skin complexion becoming darker to match.

“What did… did that Hex Maniac do to me?!” Whining in terror as she watched her body continue to change before her.

With her shirt ripped wide open, resembling some sort of open short-sleeved jacket, her muscles continued to grow with no restraints though at the same time; fat started to build up as well. Especially around her once flat belly, which was now visibly poking out and continuing to grow past her blue shorts with each passing second.

“W-Wait… why is this starting to feel… nice~?” May exclaimed, her mind flooding with thoughts of excitement and arousal.

May’s shorts, still struggling to remain on, started to gradually fall apart too. As many seams and stitches started to burst and peel off from the thickening heaps of muscle and padded layers of fat that were emerging from her growing waist, hips, ass, and thighs.

RRIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPP!!!

Her potbelly soon exploded out into a massive apron of flab within seconds; as it slid its way down to her sturdy knees.

“I feel so powerful… And this… belly~,” she drooled at the sight of it, giving it a powerful slap and watching it jiggle endlessly.

Her shorts continued to hold on as much as it could, getting tighter around her gigantic body, but soon two odd growths started to form inside her overly stretched shorts; forming a large bulge underneath her beefy gut of hers and one large balloon area above her colossal rump.

Suddenly cough and spitting her saliva everywhere, May felt a strange twisting within, as if her very innards were suddenly rearranging themselves. Her feminine voice audibly dropped to a much deeper pitch.

"Whatever this is… AAAAH~!” she growled to herself, getting aroused by her newly deepened voice. “I want more...!"

RRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!

The first of the two that popped out was a thick, long black tail out that waved around aimlessly above her bubbly muscular rear before gradually settling down and resting on the ground.

But after that came the next one, as it erupted to reveal a large, thick, meaty, pulsating uncut cock that promptly let off a thick burst of precum. As if it was celebrating its arrival. Her newly grown cock was soon followed by a heavy set of Voltorb sized of balls, that shortly after they plopped right out; her vagina sealed behind it. They swung heavily back and forth between her-No...

His thickly muscled thighs.

Grabbing his 4 ft long cock with his strong hands, May moaned and drooled with delight over himself as he started to stroke it with great bliss. All of this mass, pulsing power, and growing lust…

It felt incredible!

“Look at me now…~” he proclaimed lustfully as he continued to jack his shaft up and down. Distracted with his new appendage, his body started to gain height, as the hulking coordinator grew and stopped at 256cm/8 ft 4 inch.

May’s feminine face soon sprouted silver plates across it, his nose and mouth pushed forward into solid-hard muzzle like jaw filled with several pointed, fang-like protrusions. His neck swelled and expanded, while also gaining several grey-silver armour sections that travelled down his muscular backside. His brown hair grew along with it, becoming longer, wilder and unkempt, as his sideburns grew too and travelled further down; transforming into thick mutton chops.

His ears stretched and pulled out into large, mousy, but spiky silver ears. His hands grew bigger as well, as his once delicate fingers and thumbs became thicker and claw-like. Same goes for his feet, that exploded out from his shoes and became thick, muscular clawed three-toed fat feet.

His eyes shifted a bit to the sides, his brow thickening above them and positioning to make it look like he was always glaring. And lastly, he grew wide blunt spikes on his shoulders that burst out from his ruined jacket, creating big giant ripped holes. Along with two long horns that poke through his red and white kerchief that remained on his changed head.

The once graceful slim Pokémon coordinator was gone and replaced with this enormous 978lb Aggron hybrid in tattered clothing, sporting a megaton body that was stacked with so many layers of fat and muscle. And underneath his substantial belly was his dribbling lengthy fat cock that had a fanny pack wrapped around it from the base and a heaving sack that was almost touching the floor where he stood.


------------------------------------------------------------------------


“Ooooh… I think… I think I’m gonna…!” moaned May as he felt something pulse and vibrate violently in his rod and balls. “AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH~!!!!” Finally reaching his limit, May orgasmed for the first time with his fat cock as he shot out several gallons of his thick seed out onto the tall grass; forming a hill of sorts of his white fluid.

Falling on his blubbery ass as he continued to cum, May couldn't form any words from this amazing experience; just animalistic growls and moans. “MAAAAAYYGGGRRROOOOONNNN~!!” Drool dripping and leaking out from his gaping mouth.

As the torrent of cum finally started to let up, May, wiggling around with great ecstasy, accidentally tapped the fanny pack that was still wrapped around the bottom of her cock and allowed two Pokéballs to roll out and land onto the floor. With a loud popping sound, two of her Pokémon were out in the open to see what was going on.

“Hi hi, May~!” sang Glaceon, expecting a hug or pat on the head. But to his surprise, none of that happened. “May…?”

“Umm… Glaceon…” stuttered Skitty as she scampered behind the ice Pokémon. “W-Who’s that?”

Glaceon followed where Skitty was pointing at and was completely shocked at what he saw. A large behemoth like Pokémon ejaculating crazily with no care in the world. “How or what is that?!” The ice Pokémon spoke loudly in fright.

Snapping out of her drunken lustful stupor, May finally let go of his aching lengthy cock from his sticky coated huge hands and turned his attention to where he heard that voice. “Glaceon? And Skitty? What are you doing out of your Pokéballs?” he asked.

“You got some nerve asking us what we’re doing,” Glaceon scoffed back with irritation, Skitty still cowering behind her. “Who are you and where’s May?”

A brief silence fell between them until the monstrous Aggron coordinator let out a big bellowing laugh, that quickly made the two small mons nervous from the sudden outburst.

“What’s so funny?!” Glaceon questioned.

“May-ggron is right there, silly boy~,” May beamed back with a somewhat warm and lewd smile.

“…Do you take me for some fool-?” Dumbfounded by that strange statement before he heard Skitty sniffing crazily behind him. “What’s gotten into you, Skitty?”

“Oh my… That is our trainer and she- I mean he smells… divine~,” Skitty replied, her voice no longer sounding scared but more welcoming than before.

“What?! I don’t believe that for a second!” Glaceon barked back.

“Sniff him and you’ll soon understand~.”

Rolling his eyes from that absurd suggestion, the ice Pokémon followed his friend’s example and started sniffing the air with his nose too; where he was met with a very interesting… aroma. “Oooh… Oh, sweet Arceus…~”

Though recognisable from the scent that May normally produced, it was twisted and mixed with the strange Aggron’s scent. This new muscular beefcake hunk May was producing a thick trail of musk that was already causing his two Pokémon to get overwhelmed how delightful it smelled to them.

“I can’t believe our trainer became this… stud~,” Skitty moaned, feeling loose and wobbly to even stand on her feet.

Taking one deep inhale from that addicting smell, Glaceon soon looked past May’s appearance and saw the remains of his tattered clothes that stayed on his body; the same ones he had seen her in numerous times. “M-May…?” Glaceon stammered softly with astonishment. “What happened to you…?”

“Why don’t you two come here and I’ll explain… everything~,” May beckoned to Glaceon and Skitty with a lewd grin, his wet shaft growing erect again while his balls were pulsing once more.

Shivering from how he spoke those words with delight, Skitty and Glaceon approached the inviting behemoth, where the two were instantly pulled into a hug from his huge brawny arms.

“Mmm… Never realised how cute my Pokémon were~.”

Pulling close up their faces, May gave Skitty and Glaceon a big messy kiss, his Pokémon squealing in delight from the amazing tongue play from their enhanced trainer.

Once May was done making out with them, he gave them a seductive grin. “Now for the real fun.~”

Using May’s belly paunch to slide back down towards the ground, May wiggled his hips and grabbed his aching prick with his large claw-like hands, gently stroking it up and down while making his bloated balls shake between his muscular thighs; readying himself for the next fun part.

Skitty and Glaceon knew what their hunk wanted them to do and immediately got to work licking his monstrous shaft; from the base to the very tip. Enjoying the salty taste and sweat so much.

“Mmmm…~” May moaned softly from the vigorous tongue play from his Pokémon.

Feeling his cock tingle and his balls churn once more, May grabbed his cock again and bent his cock upwards and shot out a big load of cum, this time showering over Skitty, Glaceon and himself slightly. “Aaaahhhh…” he mumbled out softly, his fat tongue hanging out from his lips.

Opening their mouths widely, Skitty and Glaceon collected however much of May’s cum into their hungry mouths, swallowing it all and enjoying the salty goodness.

Eventually, May’s cock stopped shooting out a big load of cum out, where he let go and allowed his huge cock to dangle down to the ground, his semi-hard cock twitching slightly as some leftover cum trickled out from the head.

Chuckling with his deep voice and looking down at his well-fed Pokémon, May patted their heads with his hands and said to them, “I think we’re going to have a lot more fun now.”


------------------------------------------------------------------------


At first, many were completely flabbergasted at May’s appearance, but once they saw him in action and how well he was doing in contests and battles; it was a whole different story.

It was a huge new metagame that quickly caught the world by surprise.

Other competing coordinators had no idea how to compete against this formidable talented hunk and his adoring harem of sorts. Audiences came far and wide to see his shows, many even tuning in to watch on their tv sets at home or live streams when possible.

Plus, May’s fanbase quickly climbed to ridiculous heights, as he had many admirers, both women and men; wanting his attention!

Even his own Pokémon couldn’t get enough of him! And May’s change had certainly affected them too. Copying his exceedingly weighty diet and enjoying his delicious cum from the mindless sex, May’s Pokémon had certainly changed too.

His Blaziken was looking more like a lumpy sumo wrestler, his Beautifly had a big bloated gut that made flying a little harder for the poor girl, Skitty was 300lbs heavier and hugely pregnant but loving every second of it. Same goes to Venusaur, as she too was pregnant like Skitty. Munchlax was addicted to May’s cum, using it was a spread on his food for extra zing. His Wartortle looked up May as an even bigger role model now, wanting to be big, sexy and cool like him and Glaceon practically worshipped him.

Now ranking as the number one coordinator in Hoenn, May was dominating in almost every category that was available; especially in the toughness section.

May was practically unstoppable!

Currently competing in a newly formed contest called, Omega Alpha Titans, May smirked as he knew he had this in the bag. Still wearing his trademark kerchief, the Aggron hunk was also wearing a modified puffy open red jacket, red sleeves on his thick pillar legs and a painted tattoo on his bouncing belly that read, ‘MAY-GGRON’.

He also wore a red cock sock too, that was decorated with different black silhouette images of Arons, Lairons, and Aggrons, something he likes to wear for more glamorous display near the end when he reveals his special attack.

Rubbing Skitty’s belly and giving Glaceon a kiss on the forehead, May soon waddled and stomped his way towards the backstage. “Let’s put on a show~!”
© Copyright 2019 Mr Lac (mr-lac at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2203457-May-ggron---Pokemon-WGFTM