*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2212352-Brother-And-Sister-Maids
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #2212352
Billy and Susan try to rob the wrong woman.
The woman answered the door.

Billy and Susan knew this was the house. She was rich and appeared to be no problem. Tie her up and take her money, in and out.

Martha looked at the kids. Late teens or early twenties. No problem. They would be a fine addition to her stable of maids.

"Can I help you kids?"

"I hope so ma'am. We're hitchhiking to college and need a meal. We're out of money ma'am. Would you be willing to supply a free meal?"

The woman smiled.

"Of course I would. Come right in."

Billy and Susan followed her through the living room to the kitchen. They were shocked to see a girl in a waitress style dress cooking. What shocked them was the ankle restraints and what appeared to be five inch stiletto heels.

"Mary, would you be a dear and make these kids a meal?"

The young lady turned and curtsied.

"Yes ma'am."

She curtsied again and resumed cooking.

"Mary's been with me now for about five years. She's always been a good maid so I promoted her to cook. She excels there just as when she was a maid. I'll be back in a second kids. I have to get something."

Martha left.

Billy turned to Susan.

"Sis, we have to refigure our plan. This is too good to pass up. The old bag's loaded. We just have to figure out how to get back in later."

Martha returned with a frown on her face.

"One of my maids is sick. Would you two maybe consider staying here a few days and helping out? I can give you a room and pay you when you leave."

Billy and Susan smiled at one another. This was working out great. By tomorrow they'd be rich and at ease.

"Yes ma'am. We'd be happy to help out."

Martha smiled and clapped her hands.

"Excellent! I'll prepare your rooms while you eat!"

The waitress or maid set the table and Billy sat down with Susan. They started eating and talking.

"I don't think it will hurt to help the old woman out. Even though she could hire more help."

Billy winked at his sister.

"Yea, I think it'll pay off."

The meal was good. The maid or waitress smiled as she left.
Billy started feeling groggy. So did Susan. They realized something wasn't right and started to stand.

"Let's get out of here Sue."

They didn't even know when they fell to the floor.

Billy woke up and tried to move. It was useless. His eyes opened wide in shock when he saw what the ceiling mirror revealed. It was a young lady in a crib with a barred door.

The blonde beauty looking down at him was in black lace panties. Through the lace some sort of stainless steel plate could be seen.
The black corset drew her waist in narrower than most women. Billy knew why breathing was difficult now.
The black stockings had lace tops gartered to the corset. Around his neck was a stainless steel collar with a chain hanging from it. The chain ran under his corset to the ankle restraints around his stocking clad ankles. The stiletto heels he wore appeared high even at that angle.
He saw his wrists and ankles were tethered to the crib he was in. It couldn't have been more than two feet wide by six feet long by one foot deep.

He looked to his right and saw Susan in a crib just like his. She was dressed identical.

Martha walked in and sat down next to his crib.

Billy wanted to talk and tell her off but the ball gag was seated too deep. The woman smiled as she looked down.

"I hope you enjoy the maid's crib. The other girls enjoy theirs."

Martha took her phone out of her pocket.

"Modern technology is so nice."

She hit some buttons on her phone.

"Sis, we have to refigure our plan. This is too good to pass up. The old bag's loaded. We just have to figure out how to get back in later."

Martha laughed.

"You don't have to figure out how to get back in later. You'll be here. For quite some time I would imagine. All nice and secure, dressed in satin and lace, curtsying and pleasing me to avoid the paddle."

Martha unlatched the crib top. Billy wished he could have jumped up and ran but the straps held him fast.

"Now before I let you out I have a few things to tell you. First, you have been fitted with a nice electronic GPS and shock collar. I can program where you have to stay and if you don't obey you'll receive a nasty shock to your neck and male parts. That chastity plate transfers electric very nicely. It keeps my maids in line really good. Secondly, since you seem to enjoy stealing for a living rather than working, it's only fair that you work without pay. The only pay you will receive is what the other maids get. A daily wake up shock, followed by a morning maintenance spanking of twenty swats. Then after you get dressed you stand inspection and go to the room I assign you to clean. Any questions?"

Billy tried to protest but the gag wouldn't allow it. The woman smiled again.

"Oh, of course not. It sounds fair. Your sister will be your roommate here and you two will help each other get dressed every day. If one maid fails inspection both maids fail. Spankings for both are only fair."

Martha walked to Susan's crib and released her.

"You may stand girl."

Susan stood as Martha went back to Billy's crib and released him.

"You girls get dressed. The book on the vanity are your makeup and uniform standards. I'll come back for inspection in fifteen minutes. I expect you both to be in uniform and restraints, standing at attention in front of your cribs. I'll get you girls inspected, spanked and working."

Martha turned to walk away. She stopped and turned around.

"Now before you ask I might as well tell you a few things. Your chastity belts can monitor genital stimulation. Any attempt to touch them triggers the shock system. The restraints are very limiting but no excuse for not being able to dress one another or finish your tasks within the allotted time. Any attempt to strike me or run will be met with a nasty shock and some severe consequences. I enjoy depriving my maids of sleep for extra duties and meals. What makes it so special is they can do nothing about it. I'll be back soon girls."

As Martha left Billy looked at Susan. She was upset as to be expected, but appeared to be resigned to her fate.

He threw the petticoat over his head and drew it down. The stretch satin drew tight over the breast forms she had glued on him. The dress fit the same way. Susan zipped his dress and he zipped hers.
Susan tied his apron and he tied hers. She brushed his hair and did his makeup, then her own. They had to struggle but managed to get the wrist to waist restraints on and locked.

Marth came back in. She walked around them as they stood at attention. They were humiliated as she raised their skirts and checked their panties, garters and petticoat skirts for wrinkles.

Martha ran her hands over Billy's bottom.

"Did you know women were created for the paddle? That's why we have a bigger bottom. The men have bigger shoulders to use the paddle to keep us in line. It's a shame you'll never experience swinging the paddle Billy. You'll be the damsel in distress getting her panties paddled every day from now on just like your sister. Yes, you both are but girls in my stable. You work, you get spanked and you never have any say in anything. Not even sex. You little maids will be celibate the rest of your lives. But, I can always tell you what my boyfriend does with me when we have sex. That should be a consolation."

She walked over and ran her hand over Susan's breasts. Susan shuddered and wanted to hit her. She knew that would be a mistake though.

"Yea, maybe when I get you girls strapped down in your cribs at night I can fondle you a bit and tell you what sex feels like. Maybe let you get aroused so the shock system triggers."

She smiled.

"I think you'd like that."

She ran her hand over Susan's bottom.

"Yea, that's a bottom designed for a paddle. I think I can make it happy, very happy. Well, at least I'll be happy. Let's get you girls working."

THE END









© Copyright 2020 Vicky Vale (vale777 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2212352-Brother-And-Sister-Maids