*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2212393-Tanner-Bottom-Training-Institute
Rated: GC · Short Story · Adult · #2212393
Families learn how to get back to having family order at Tanner Bottom.
Jeremy picked up the phone. It was a good day so far. The ladies were all accounted for, inspections and morning discipline spankings were delivered, and nice rosy bottoms were under the skirts of the pupils. In an hour the morning maintenance spanking would remind the ladies they were here to be trained and how they should cherish the skills they would acquire.

"Tanner Bottom Institute, wife, maid, and harem training at it's finest. How may I help you?"

It was a woman's voice which came across the speaker phone.

"Yes sir, do you handle unruly wives?"

Jeremy smiled. Oh, how many men had called as the nation drew back towards the peace and morals of well instructed and disciplined women. It seemed once people realized all of the problems started after making women equal they finally decided to do what was right and get them back in the house and in the kitchen where they belong.

"We train married women to be wives and mothers, single women to be wives, mothers, maids or secretaries, and unruly women that they were created for the paddle, guidance and to be controlled. Yes ma'am, we do train unruly wives."

"Uh.... what about special circumstances wives and mothers?"

Jeremy smiled. Now this was new. Special circumstances.

"What do you mean ma'am?"

"Well, my husband is rather weak. I tend to be too upfront. My daughter is very confused with the change in society, and my son is really about useless as a man."

Jeremy was shocked. This was a truly dysfunctional family which grew up in the deceived generation. It would require face to face education enrollment contact.

"Well ma'am, could you come in today? Maybe about 1:00 pm or so?"

"Yes sir."

Jeremy hung up the phone as Jill came in. Her long skirts and the full sleeves of her blouse highlighted her narrow corseted waist. She curtsied and laid the paperwork she carried on his desk.

"Freeman family is here my lord."

She curtsied again.

"Send them in Jill."

The woman curtsied again and left.

Jeremy watched her and couldn't help but notice the delightful change now that women were safely secured in corsets and Victorian attire, their face so feminine behind birdcage or harem style veils. Their gloved hands hid what few bothered with cosmetology.

The family came in.

The man did appear strong and masculine. His manner of carrying himself was good. He pointed to a chair and his wife sat down. Their daughter hesitated but sat as well. After they were seated he sat down.

"Our file shows you have an unruly wife and a daughter who tends to lean towards self support. Am I correct?"

"Yea. I need this woman to learn her place and this girl to see that life isn't as easy as the lazy generation she was raised in."

Jeremy looked back and forth at the family.

"What's your occupation sir, and do you own or rent?"

The man looked puzzled but figured there must be a reason for the question.

"Construction. We own. Why?"

"Well sir, we offer a family course where you would have a cottage on the grounds. A professional instructor would train you to guide and discipline your wife, to make her the best she could be. The instructor would live in the guest room and oversee every aspect of her training. He would make sure she is obedient to every command and teach you all you would need to know. We could enroll your daughter in the Secretarial Course and the Maid Training Course where she would learn basic female humility, cleaning maid and private maid duties, as well as secretarial skills. She could be appointed a job upon graduation and remain in your home with you and your wife upon family graduation. Since your daughter is of legal age we can separate her from her mother for training."

"So, basically we would move in here and start the course. When the family graduates our daughter would have wife and mother skills, and a job as a secretary or maid. My wife would know her place and we would fit the new society as it should be."

"Yes sir. All you need to do is sign the contract."

The man signed the contract and Jeremy hit the button on the speaker phone.

"Jill, would you send in two girls? One from Secretarial and Maid, and one from Wife and Mother? Also, send a man from Husband and Father."

"Yes my lord."

Two women came in dressed the same as Jill. They gathered up the woman and her daughter.

"Come along girls."

The man watched as his wife and daughter followed the instructors.

A man entered. He was a Neanderthal type who appeared rugged. He shook the man's hand.

"Joe, this is Mr. Freemen. Can you get him settled in the cottage while his wife and daughter receive their basic instructions and are sent to their areas of education?"

"Sure thing Jeremy."

Jeremy watched as they left. Another wayward family about to be productive members of society.

Jill returned.

"Mr. and Mrs. Larry Landover, their son Lance and daughter Jennifer are here sir."

"Send them in."

Jeremy watched as they came in. He pointed to the chairs in front of his desk. Just from looking he saw they needed help. He hit the speakerphone.

"Jill, three ball gags."

"Yes my lord."

Jeremy looked at the family.

"We have to start this right. Mrs. Landover called and admitted she if rather bold. Therefore, they'll be gagged and you will do the talking Mr. Landover. If we can't establish that we are wasting our time."

The man looked at his wife. He appeared scared.

"Well, I guess, that , would be okay."

Jill entered with the gags and locks.

"Lock their mouths Jill."

"Yes my lord."

Jill went about her task. The woman and daughter weren't happy, but did submit. Soon only Mr. Landover was able to speak.
Jeremy saw the fear in his face.

"First off, to be the husband you have to get to the point where you have all say. These others should be muted like this any time they present opposition. Can we establish that first?"

The man looked over at his wife and kids.

"Yes. I guess so."

"Okay. To start I think you and your wife should be enrolled in the supervised Wife and Mother Course where you will be taught every aspect of taking her in charge and making her obey your rules, and disciplining her when she breaks them. Her daily maintenance spankings, rules, and guidance would all be handled by you directly under the supervisor's guidance for her utmost benefit. You will have a live in supervisor in a room in your cottage."

The man was shaking his head in agreement. His wife was mad but knew that she had no say in anything anymore. That was one reason for the gag. It reinforced the subjection she would now live by.

"Mrs. Landover said your daughter would benefit from the Wife and Mother, Secretary and Maid Courses. I feel she could benefit from them as well. I think this would get her prepared for a proper life as a wife and mother, but yet leave the option of employment open as a secretary or maid if she chooses. Of course under the new laws her wages would go to you until she is married. Then to her husband if she were allowed to keep her job. Since she is of legal age it makes things easier. Your signed consent transfers her daily maintenance spankings and discipline to our staff for her benefit."

The man was nodding in agreement.

"Yes. That seems as though it would work."

Jeremy was pleased the man was showing more backbone. Maybe they could help this family.

"Now. Your wife said your son is transgender on the forms she filled out. To start, her signing anything ends here today. If your son is a male to female transgender we have hope for him, or her, in this society. She could be enrolled in the Secretary or Maid Courses, or as a Harem Eunuch in the homes located in harem community neighborhoods, cities, or counties which are starting to grow in number. Our transgender community blends well as harem eunuch and harem maids. I personally feel she would feel far better there in a controlled female setting with those whom she identifies with. Both Female to Male and Male to Female blend well as harem eunuchs to control and discipline the harem girls. Those who remain weak are assigned as harem maids and those who are strong are assigned as harem eunuchs. All harem eunuchs dress in harem outfits just like the wives and daughters. The only difference is because of their position they need not wear the face veil harem women wear. Only the head veil. Upon family graduation she would be assigned a job as a maid, secretary, or harem eunuch for eith your or a family in a harem community."

The man looked at his son. The young man didn't appear upset.

"Well, I would have rather had a macho son or one which could have been made macho; but if secretary, maid or life in the harems is what would suit her best, I can agree. What do I do and when can it start? I mean, this nightmare has to end as soon as possible."

Jeremy slid him the contract. He hit the speakerphone.

"Jill, would you send a woman from Wife and Mother, one from Secretarial and Maid, and one from Harem? Also send a male supervisor from Family."

"Yes my lord."

Jeremy looked at Mr. Landover. He looked greatly at ease.

"Your family will be fine Mr. Landover. One of the male supervisors will get you settled into your cottage and get your acquainted with the courses you and Mrs. Landover will be taking. Mrs. Landover will be brought over after her initiation and attire change, and your daughter will be relocated in one of the combination Wife and Mother, Maid and Secretary cottages under strict supervision. Your son will be relocated to Harem and be in proper harem girl attire soon enough. If you choose to move to a harem society your wife and daughter will blend nicely, and your son will make the perfect eunuch over them. Your problems are over."

Jeremy stood and shook Mr. Landover's hand as the supervisors came in. It was nice to see a family which would have the proper organization, morals and order soon enter society.

THE END
© Copyright 2020 Vicky Vale (vale777 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2212393-Tanner-Bottom-Training-Institute