*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2215453-Extreme-Impact-Chapter-3
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2215453
An MMA fighter follows up with his redemptive career; The protagonist is introduced.
Scene 3: Elsewhere on the planet, - in Las Vegas, USA to be exact, - where as thou there's a pay-to-see Mixed Martial Arts fight going on at Ceasar's Arena & Casino. Inside the arena, or Main Octagon as officials call it, an announcer gets ready to speak as the packed arena begins to erupt with roars and cheers. "Ladies and Gentlemen...Boys and Girls: Welcome to the Biggest Fight of the Century... in fabulous Las Vegas, Nevada!" Then there's a cutscene to a Training backroom, where there's a crew of trainers & 2 former fighters currently training their first introduced fighter, Albert Wilson. "Alrighty, Albert," says one of the trainers. "You think you're ready for this?!" Albert nods his head in approval. "Ya sure?" "Chuck," he says. "I know I'm ready." "That's my boy. That's what I like to hear! Haha!"

         As they both make their way to the Octagon as his name gets announced, there's the other fighter who's currently sparring with himself in the mirror, & suddenly all alone with no manager, no trainee, no one. Just simply him, as he almost breaks half the mirror while wrapping up his solo-sparring. "Shit," he says while breathing heavily. "Almost broke my damn wrist." "And in the other corner, this next opponent barely needs any introduction. Presenting, a well-known veteran of the MMA scene. The Brave Bull himself, welcome back to the octagon, 'Cranium' James Dobson!!" Coming up onto the octagon floor with haste, James appears to be defiantly bruised all over his body, but is still physically able to move all of his limbs. "Well, well," says Albert, opposite of James. "Old Mess finally shows his wrinkled features for probably... the last time?"

         "Heh," James says. "Keep talking like that rookie, and you'll find your newfound passion to become nothing but a false memory." "In your dreams, pinky," Albert says back tauntingly. "Okay, you 2," says the referee. "No matter how famous you 2 think you are, I still want a nice & fair fight from the both of you. Understood?" They both turn around and nod their heads in approval. "Alright. First round and... GO!," shouts the referee. In an instant, Allen & James clash fists through a flash of light, and as the light gets brighter & brighter, between them, it premonates into a crowd still cheering them on. Then fades out completely. The scenario soon changes to an unknown man's eyes fully closed and a voice speaking quietly to itself. Reprise. Renew. Reveal." He would repeat this twice more, as the scenario shows his full-fledged face, with his eyes still closed, it appears that he's meditating.

         "Big brother," says a young female voice somewhere nearby. "Hel-loooo! Big brother Ky!" Annoyed and revealed to be the man's little sister, she then gawks at him in disgust & walks away. "Reprise. Renew. Reveal," he repeats. Then he soon gets drowned by a pail of water, distracting him from his meditation. "GAAAH!!," he yells. "What the fuck, Natalie!? I was literally having a vibe here!!" Well, sorry to interrupt your 'Vibe', Mr. Ghandi," she exasperates. "But dinner is almost ready, Heather says." "Kyeon! Natalie! Dinner's ready!" Heather yells. "I guess we leave dinner to you now, since you're the only one around here who knows their way around a stove," says Kyeon. "Don't be too sure about that," Heather says. "Because you've been slacking on your chores lately. Choose your words wisely, as well as your daily habits!" "That's right, Ky," Natalie adds. "Natalie, hush!" says Heather. "Oh, c'mon sis. I swear I'm not slacking off. I'm just productively exploring my inner conscience." "What's that supposed to mean?" Heather yells. "Oh, my god! That's something mom would say!!" Suddenly, there's a dead silence in the room between all 3 siblings, as Heather is shown with her head down slightly. Then she speaks and says: "Let's eat."

© Copyright 2020 HopefulOtaku.93 (a.jbrown47 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2215453-Extreme-Impact-Chapter-3