*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2237673-Ghostly-Real
Rated: GC · Chapter · Romance/Love · #2237673
Love's Bond and Beyond. Chapter four
"Darling, darling!" Thomas took her face in the palms of his hands. Wiped away the tears from her cheeks.


"Oh, My God, where have you been? Everything has been so awful; they called me from the hospital to say you were dead. You crashed. Thomas, you crashed; what happened?" She gasped.

"Kiss me first." Another embrace followed.

This feels so good. This is Angie. I am back. It's been a nightmare, it's been not from this world, but I made it.

"Oh My God, but Thomas, you are here, I can touch you!"

"Darling, Angie. I have missed you so much."

"I missed you too. Oh, Thomas, I don't understand."

"There is so much to tell you. I don't have much time in this body." He sat at the side of her bed, grabbing her hands.

"What do you mean?" startled, she moved away from him, trembling.

But he didn't let her. "We can only physically touch for 30 minutes a day. I am a ghost now, you know... I've died, remember?!"

With big eyes, she looked more closely at him.

"A ghost? But I can feel you, and I can kiss you, touch you. Oh, Thomas, is it really you?"

"It is me, dear... you have to listen now. In about twenty minutes, I am going to de-materialize again. Only you will see me, you can talk to me, but I won't have a physical body."

"Will I recognize you?" She took his hands back.

"Yes, my voice will be the same, my appearance looks much the same, but I will be transparent, foggy like. It will take a lot of my strength to communicate with you, but I came back because of you."

Angie smiled through her tears.

"You came back! Oh, Thomas, you came back. I'm so happy."

"We have to be careful. Nobody will believe you. Hell, I didn't believe it at first."

She shook her head. This will be our secret. "I won't tell. As long as you are here...!"

Slowly he undressed her, taking off her black skirt and blouse, throwing it in the corner of the bedroom. Then he took off his own transparent shirt and trousers, revealing the jagged hole in his torso. It wasn't a pretty sight.

A triangled shape wound with red flesh at the edges. The rest of his once-perfect athletic body misformed with blackish and blueish streaks as if he had been punched severely.

The fire of the car crash had put a definite mark on him. The wound sagged, the hole like a grotesque open mouth, its lips seared.

Angie looked at Thomas and shrieked despite herself. "Oh, Thomas, does it hurt? Your body, your perfect body..." Hot tears fell from Angie's brown eyes.

"It looks awful. The body has a memory of the last hours on Earth. In combination with the collective memory of our first meeting in Paris at the beginning of our relationship, that has constructed this image of me.

This is me, Angie. This is what I will be for the rest of our time together. An ugly ghost!"

He sounded defeated.

She caressed him, putting her fingers at the edge of his wound, feeling the flesh, sensing his quiver.

With great care, she followed the darkened skin from his arms and shoulders with both hands now.

Oh, shit, I am getting a hard-on. He looked surprised at her.

"I am so sorry, Angie, this is hardly the time, but I am so glad to be with you again. I hunger for you."

She smiled again, and without answering, went down on her knees and took out his cock.

She kissed, took it in her mouth, and sucked his dick with her tong.

He watched her and felt overwhelmed with passion and love.

But before he came and she could finish the blow-job, his body changed in form and substance. From man to ghost, he could feel the sudden discomfort in turning into a fog-like being.

Angie gave a sudden outcry and lost her balance, falling on her side to the floor. Her naked body vulnerable and startled. "Thomas, what's happening?"

"This is how it's going to be, my love. The 30 minutes are over; for the next twenty-three and a half hours, I am your average ghost. I can walk through doors, rise to the ceiling, and do all sorts of ghost-like tricks."

She grabbed her clothes and dressed quickly.

The atmosphere had suddenly dropped by ten degrees. She shivered and couldn't quite grasp what just happened.

But that is Thomas, and he came back to me. My love had returned from the dead. Who cared about what he looked like? This is my man, the love of my life.

There was a sudden knock on the door. Bill entered, his head around the doorpost.

"We have something to eat. Do you want a bite?"

He looked closely at her.

"Everything alright? Did you get a chance to take a nap?"

Angie looked around. There was no one else in the room.

"Yeah, yeah, sure. Give me a minute, will you? I'll be right in."



WC: 855

Next "Beyond Belief [GC]
© Copyright 2020 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2237673-Ghostly-Real