*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2239727-Daisy-Plot-Contains-Fetishes
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Other · #2239727
Another plot made by me for you all to use. Please don't plagiarize
You were a humble citizen in Sarasaland. A land ruled by the kind and gentle Princess Daisy, you lived your life as a merchant and trader. You noticed that every month more and more people started to go missing. You would also here giant booms at night but the Princess assured that it was only the neighboring Mushroom Kingdom being invaded again. A few months into living in the humble kingdom and you suddenly get a royal summons by the Highness herself! You were shocked but nonetheless you headed over to the kingdom at night where you see three others with you. The princess looks down at you all and smiles "Now, my loyal subjects you have all been selected to be part of a great service." She said, a smirk forming across her lips as she grabs a weird looking staff. It had a jewel at the end of it and you swear you saw something come out of it. "What is the service your Majesty?" One of the people asked. The Princess smiled and tapped the wand on herself while the toad guards hit a lever that revealed the roof. You didn't understand why at first....until the princess started growing. The people around you run but you are frozen to the floor. You here the familiar booming sound again. It was her....it has always been her. She frowned at her escaping subjects and grabbed them. She picked them up and, not minding you decided to have some fun. She lifts one above her mouth and dropped him, his screams echo through the air before she shuts her mouth and swallows, silencing him forever. Another guy cursed the princess out, which she did not like. She tossed him up and slammed both of her feet onto him, crushing his body. She wore a mischievous grin as she grabbed the last one and threw her underneath her and let her legs give out, smushing the girl under her ass. At last she looked at you, you were stuck to the floor and your legs would not let you move. The princess admires your loyalty and smiles, picking you up "Oh? I see we have a brave one here. I might just keep you for a while~"
© Copyright 2020 Chacetoney (chacetoney at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2239727-Daisy-Plot-Contains-Fetishes