*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2258203-Your-New-Life
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Erotica · #2258203
You wake up unaware of where you are, to find it is a person's room and they got plans....
Based upon a story: https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2039967-A-Toy-to-Megan-and-Sarahs...

I wanted to write even more with this idea, but after this document was sitting still for 2 weeks. I wanted to give it an ending...enjoy if you want also warning before you start.

[Warning Includes: Giant, Futa, Cock Vore, Dominance]

Looking down at the floor you saw you were standing on something when nothing was there in a pitch-black room. Looking around, you saw what looked like another person at the other end. You start walking slowly closer to them asking them:

“Hey!” (No Answer)

“HEY!” (Still No Answer)

“HEYYYYY!” (No Answer)

You start walking faster towards the person running towards them until your nostrils smelt something which smelled horrible by a strong musky stench. You couldn’t hold it any longer and you felt yourself vomit right onto the ground. Until suddenly you look over at the person itself and it was a doll, you freaked out and backed away from the doll. You were then able to feel the floor around you and it felt soft, it almost felt like fabric itself. Suddenly the black room you were in just got a sudden bright light from the sky, blinding you in an instant. You complained for a bit saying:

“AHHHH, Fuck turn off the light.” You continued arguing to yourself for a little while until you opened your eyes and could make out vague things, like a dresser, pink walls…uh is that a bed. It became apparent that the light that blinded you was just the light from the light switch to the ceiling fan. The realization came to you quickly:

“I have been shrunken and kidnapped, by someone who has a really bad fashion statement.” Looking around it looked like you were on one of the dressers, so you were guessing you were in some person’s bedroom. You predicted you were no more than an inch tall, meaning that little doll was a very short crafting project, so that is a bit of a relief. All of a sudden you saw a person open the door and you heard and felt the loud giant footsteps, launching you slightly off the ground. As you got back up the girl was in front of you staring down at you, with a huge grin on her face.

You hated to admit it, but she looked really cute sporting blonde curly short hair and a light blue highlight going down a few strands of her hair, with perky breasts that poked out from her t-shirt and a nice slim body she looked adorable. However, that grin met she was excited for something and that got you scared. The girl quickly looked behind her and realized the door was opened and started walking quickly to the door sending you flying into the air and smashing back onto the dresser for a short period time. The girl locked the door and rushed over to you grabbing you in her hand as she fell onto her bed. The girl opened up her hand looking at your small fragile body, fearing for your own life. The girl could just chuckle as she imagined what she could do with you in her hand.

The girl took her other hand, lowering it down to her button, snapping the button out and slowly unzipping her pants. As the girl slipped off her pants you could see a huge bulge sticking out from her panties and you got surprised and even more nervous. Your body shook in an instant leaving your nerves shot as you never heard of this scenario before. The girl slowly took off her panties to reveal her uncut penis semi erect peaking out like a mountain. The girl giggled loudly as she lowered you closer to her penis. She placed you upon the tip of her cock where you saw the gaping urethra right before you, however the smell was even harder to ignore with every scent gaping into your nostrils leaving you slightly woozy. Maybe that is why that fabric you were on before smelt so bad, it was how she cleaned her cum up. Your leg fell right into her urethra, and you felt yourself unable to move, every slight movement, left the girl moaning more and more. The girl licked her lips seductively looking at you. She said: “I kept it in all week, let me have this.” The girl lowered her finger closer to you pushing your other leg inside her urethra. Her finger pulled back as she moaned even louder. You were doing your best to just grip onto something however the tip was very slimy making your means of grabbing irrelevant, it just pleased the girl even more, and you felt something start coming through your leg and out the tip, some slightly landing in your mouth. It was the girl’s pre-cum and it was getting all over your body, and there was no way to stop it. The girl was just about to burst, so the girl took her right hand and started rubbing her dick fast, leaving you to slightly slide further into her urethra, you panic as you are drowned by pre-cum before. The girl climaxes and you go into the air, before splatting down on the bed with a pile of cum over you, sticking you to the bed sheets. The girl after her climax was pretty tired and her eyes slowly shut before she rested on her bed looking like an angel. She looked so peaceful, you noted as you felt yourself faint from the toxic smell on top of you.
You woke up to the sound of screaming, your eyes quickly open as you look up to see that once adorable and cute girl, swallow something whole by her bedside. She placed a finger by her throat slowly going down her chest and onto her stomach where she bent backwards on the bed and said: “AHHHH, that hit the spot.” The girl tilted her head over to the right and noticed the piece of cum she forgot to clean up and noticed you underneath it. “OH WOW…you alive under there?” You tried to say yes but all you could do was groan from the musky strong smell. The girl peeled you off of the cum pile, yet you still feel slimy. The girl says: “Well I don’t think white suits you; I got an idea.” The girl opens her mouth and throws you in, you were unable to react quick enough nor did you have the energy. The girl swishes you back and forth in her mouth for a bit, the saliva sticking to you instead. The girl spits you out onto the bed and you feel slightly better but not by much.
As you are tried to get up, the girl went over to a little brown box that was by her bedside and threw whatever she grabbed onto the bed. You couldn’t tell what it was since it was small, but you had a bit of an idea. All you could do from now on was watch from the sidelines, you were a spectator watching a girl pleasure herself.

The girl looked down at the three people on her bed and opened up her panties to reveal her gigantic flaccid penis. The girl started licking her lips before she collapsed on the bed, which sent the three people flying slightly in the air. The girl looked down at one of the people, specifically a blonde woman trying to recover her balance. The girl picked up her flaccid penis with a finger and let it go over the blonde woman making her trapped under her giant flaccid penis. The girl felt the blonde woman moving underneath and responded.

“I thought you would be squished like a grape already…” The girl quickly turned around to the other two people watching and said, you are joining her two. It was a black & white man with short black hair trying their best to run away from her. They didn’t make it far, before the girl lifted her flaccid penis off of the woman who was struggling to breath. She lowered the two men over her testicles and smashed all 3 at once. Two men one for each testicle and 1 woman under her flaccid penis. The girl was getting a bit hard and felt her penis start getting harder, she was loving this treatment a bit too much. Pre-cum was pooling down her foreskin as she thought about even more ways to treat these people, it start dripping and covering the blonde woman underneath, however The girl pulled back just before she was about to climax, as she kept moaning faster and louder she lifted her flaccid dick up and grabbed the three people under her penis and stuck them right into her urethra, in a instant she felt relief as cum flew everywhere, hitting everything at least in a little bit of cum. The girl felt relieved, however as she looked around, she didn’t feel nor see her other people in her hand, looking down at her fingers the pressure torn them apart and it left a bloody remain on her finger.

You couldn’t believe what just happened, the girl wasn’t just horny she was downright crazy. You didn’t know what to say nor do and that is when The Girl walked up to you saying:

“My name is Cindy.” (Booming her voice upon your small fragile eardrums)

“O-Okay…”

“Enjoy the show?”

“N-n-I mean’s YES YES I DID!”

“That is good, because it is time to play with my new doll.”

Cindy slapped her cock down on the table, with bright red blood even covering the very tip of Cindy’s penis. (From the previous victims…) You got scared especially as she opened her mouth again.
“Please me…and I will let you go.”

“Please…don’t make me.”

“Oh, what scared? Uncomfortable?

“Please! PLEASE!”

“Bugs don’t have a right to complain”

Cindy lowered one of her fingers over your body, it felt like it was crushing your entire spine, you scream and yell out in pain as she says:
“Bugs listen to their masters…or else I have no use for them…Got it?”

“You’re hurting me!"

“GOT IT?” Cindy starts pressing down even harder

“GOT IT! GOT IT!”

“Good…now just for your little step of insubordination you will Kiss my penis. Then you will lick the blood off.”

You slowly walk closer towards her cock, those words scaring you on an emotional level: “Bug, worthless, no rights…” It left you feeling in a state of near acceptance, as you got near her cock you hesitate to put your tongue not to mention your mouth on it. But you have to, you lift open your mouth and kiss Cindy’s penis. Cindy slightly moans and a bit of pre-cum started dripping near your feet. You tried getting out the taste from your mouth, but it was too late, you licked away the blood and Cindy’s slight moans, making it that much more demeaning. You remember what it was first like an innocent girl who turned sour and dominant, it didn’t just make you feel worthless it made you feel disposable and replaceable. After pleasuring her, Cindy chuckle’s saying:

“Alright you are at least useful, better than most idiots I dealt with.”

All of a sudden Cindy heard a ring at the door, and a voice: “Cindy, You Home?” Cindy’s reaction went from lust to scared in an instant. Cindy took you in her hand and put you into her dirty, stretched out panties where you were placed underneath her giant testicles, as Cindy felt her erection does not go down, she took a piece of tape and taped her cock to her chest as she put on a shirt as if nothing is happening. Cindy quickly rushes downstairs to see her friend Megan. Megan knew about what Cindy did in her free time, however, was slightly shy to talk about it. However, in this case Megan noticed it right away.

“Cindy…you got a lump near your chest? Are you…uh…enjoying yourself?”

“What nah, I just found a tiny person and I…” Cindy’s face started blaring up red.

“Cindy, you’re my friend but I think you get a bit too…into the whole façade.”

“Why they are just bugs, I mean gravel…I mean…” Cindy’s face started glowing even more red.

“Alright, well I came all the way over here. I at least got to see.”

Cindy and Megan sit on the couch, as Cindy opens up her panties to reveal you at the bottom being smashed by 2 wrecking ball sized testicles. You start freaking out, but Megan was more careful with you seeming kinder and more compassionate. Megan had long black dreadlocks, and huge breasts maybe even a couple sizes above Cindy’s. Megan’s kindness was quickly shortened as Megan asked Cindy:

“Is it okay if I give it a shot, Cindy?”

“Sure, thing Megan.”

Megan was just as crazy, and soon enough Megan opened up her panties to reveal her gigantic cock which was 2 inches bigger than Cindy’s flaccid cock. You tried flailing away but you were dropped in and hit the top of Megan’s Urethra. Megan moaned loudly for a brief second: “BOY…That was good.” She yelled out loud, understanding why Cindy always played with tiny people, it felt powerful. Megan never got a chance until now, but she felt at the tip of the world. Cindy started pleasing Megan’s cock with her left hand, sinking you deeper and deeper into Megan’s cock, and the more you flailed around: the more it aroused Megan, making the process worse for you. Megan started sticking her tongue out saying: “This little one is a fighter. I like the fierce ones.” Cindy stopped all of a sudden as your body went down even further into her urethra. Cindy tried to stop Megan saying:

“Megan Stop, you’re going to kill him.”

“Cindy, your overreacting…Don’t tell me you are getting sympathetic.”

“Megan…STOP!” Cindy was actually getting mad; she didn’t want you to die. Yet anyways. However, by this step, it was too late, as your body was being crunched in lower and lower as you feel right into her nutsack. Almost drowning at the sheer volume of cum inside, it was a lot. Megan’s voice sounded like mumbling as the walls were so thick barely any sound was coming through. It felt like listening to a teacher in one of those old Charlie brown specials. You couldn’t hear too well but Cindy couldn’t retrieve you right now, since you would need to get even smaller, to get out safely. Cindy shrank you because she poured shrinking potion on a apple that you took a bite out of. Now…to get even smaller Cindy will need to be a bit more creative. So, for the next few days, you would be there for several days, using the cum as your only source of food and water. You wouldn’t know it at first, but you know that sooner or later you will have to get used to it.

The next few days sucked, sleeping was hard as every time Megan shifted from side to side, a face full of cum sloshed onto your body waking you up and forcing you to move carefully towards the other side. Every movement was slight arousal and you needed to be careful. Megan herself was an exhibitionist and loved to mess with you as if you were her only little toy. One day she went out on a jog on the treadmill wearing nothing except a tank top shirt and shorts, no panties. Megan also placed her phone closer towards her cock making it worse from you when it vibrates it stimulated her. You felt her blood level rise and you could hear and feel the arousal as the cum inside her nutsack would rise, partly drowning you before settling back down. You soon at to come to the option that haunted you, and you had to eat the cum, to was revolting and horrible but at least it swallowed down easy. The problem was because of the horrible taste it felt like you didn’t want to take more than one bite. You just hoped Cindy could save you from this horrible menace and place you are stuck in.

Megan grabbed her phone over by her cock, moaning slightly before answering: “H-hello?” “Cindy?” “Good I will come over shortly.” You felt Megan run around sloshing you extremely fast and all over the place just like a few moments ago all the way to Cindy’s house before she even calmed down to think about your situation. Megan ran up to Cindy’s room as she had a vial of shrinking potion at the ready…but what to do with it? Cindy didn’t know a great way to get you safely outside either, until Megan grabbed the potion when Cindy wasn’t looking and mixed it in with Cindy’s Water. Cindy began to shrink suddenly, losing grasp of her voice as she was arguing with Cindy.

“MEGAN!”

“What, I thought of an idea and now you had to go through it with me.”

“You could have debated it with me first.”

“But that wouldn’t be fun. Plus, I like you at this small size.”

“Humph.” Cindy was pissed with you having no idea what was going on, as you were still stuck inside revolting from the protein you needed to survive. Megan told Cindy that she would hook her onto a piece of Dental Floss and Cindy would have to get out quick, because Megan was losing control of holding the urge back. Cindy tied dental floss around herself as Megan’s gigantic thick cock expanded upward, it looked gigantic and even Cindy gulped as she thought about this could even work. Cindy felt a sudden jolt as she lifted up fast towards Megan’s urethra and was being slowly lowered in from Megan’s fingers. Cindy had to be careful because if she touched the sides of Megan’s urethra it could pleasure her and kill you accidently. Cindy would pull on the string to know to hoist you and her up and out, well that was the plan anyways, what happened was Cindy felt herself going faster than usual until she was in freefall and hit the bottom. You go over to Cindy helping to pick her up and asking her if she was okay. She responded with a smile but as she looked up, she saw the string drop down into her balls. She couldn’t hear what her sister was saying but she predicted that she was betrayed. Megan said out loud:

“I loved that feeling of a tiny trapped in my balls, I never want that to go away. Every story I heard I never knew how you felt until you were in power over them, now I am going to turn the tables on you. I could imagine the look on your face being now one of the worthless bugs you tried to save.” Megan just giggled as she spoke each line, she felt for the first time in her life, power. Megan started opening a small yellow package saying: “I didn’t think they made sizes this big, she placed it around her penis, as she started cupping her hand around her shaft going slowly, it was enough just to make her climax. Cindy & You felt the cum rose over before burying You and Cindy up into cum before being shot out like a canon as high speeds. You tried holding your breath, but it wasn’t good enough, so you felt yourself choking. Then you felt release and had a second of breathing left, before you hit a yellow latex wall where cum you against the side. Cindy followed up right beside you as you felt gallons of cum overwhelm you. Megan trapped you in a condom filled with cum from the week to you it felt as if you were lost at sea. Megan moaned loudly; however, you barely hear nor think about it as you were just trying not to drown.

“I needed that release…I held it in, all week.” Megan took off the condom and splashed it all over Cindy’s dresser. Cindy wasn’t growing anytime soon. You felt yourself at a loss for breath as you hit the ground and you were mindlessly breathing for air, looking over to your right Cindy wasn’t doing too much better and she was choking. Watching her choke, maybe is a form of punishment but honestly you even thought that it was too far, and you helped her out. Cindy revolts the cum from her mouth and stomach and starts throwing up. Megan was watching from above laughing at Cindy, a person who belittled people so much is now at a point where they are belittled. All of a sudden sound was heard.

DING DONG, it was the package that Megan ordered shipping to their house, for some reason. Megan quickly changed her clothes and ran downstairs. As Megan ran out of Cindy’s room, Cindy was thinking of a plan to get back at Megan for making her go through hell. When Megan returned back into the room, it looked like a miniature playset. The city came with its own tiny people, cars & buildings, looking like a small 5-foot scale model of a city. However, we (You & Cindy) were still too big for the city, so Megan poured the rest of the shrinking potion on us, shrinking us even smaller to ¼ of a centimeter tall. Where this tiny scale model was actually a city to us. Megan placed the city down below where she put the rest of the shrinking potion before she threw it out into the trash. As Megan placed down the city it felt like a massive shockwave, so what would happen next would be up to your survival. Whether you ran away you could get crushed, and if you play Megan’s sick game you still lose. You felt yourself lose your soul through this week of an experience. You were becoming into this place until Cindy snapped you out of it.

“We need to stay alive. I don’t want you to leave me…please.” Cindy begged you as she collapsed to the ground. If you saw this as a totem pole, Cindy is taking this worse since she is still in grief and distress while you have mostly accepted this is your life. You decide for Cindy’s sake even though she was and still is a terrible person, at least you aren’t alone. You head into the city and see the people in the city, looking up above to see a gigantic penis and a giggling face laughing at them. Megan’s Voice Boomed even louder than before, every time she spoke a word you could feel your eardrums shatter. The voice was highly recognizable, before Cindy grabbed you and ran into one of the buildings for safety, locking the door for others to get inside. However, Cindy felt the building move upwards, really fast pinning you and Cindy to the floor as the gravity increases. Cindy said: “We got to run now!”

Megan chuckled at the size of the building, as it was nothing but a lump on her gigantic cock, so she slowly inserted the top of the building into her urethra. Megan slightly moaned as she tilted her cock upward. Before you could try and smash the window for help, you felt your body lose gravity before correcting you to the ceiling. You look over at Cindy who was holding on for dear life to a extension cord for a soda machine. Before the extension cord broke off and she started flying down. Cindy let go in time, near the very base of her urethra as the soda machine could be heard echoing down Megan’s urethra. Megan felt slight pleasure in this and pre-cum was beginning to foam up, dripping metric volumes closer to Cindy, sticking her to the ceiling of the building, she begged for help. You could hear it echoing off of the walls. Before Megan slightly pushed the building into her cock further making the building break apart, making you and Cindy fall down hitting the sides of her urethra before landing in her ocean full of cum, with rubble of the building falling down into her ball sack. You felt yourself unable to maintain enough energy to swim and you felt yourself struggle to swim unaware of your surroundings before you felt your life choak on the gallons of cum around you before you drown. Your life was reduced to nothing but an object of pleasure for someone else, however you knew this a long time ago. Your purposed was fulfilled but I guess this isn’t how you imagined it.


© Copyright 2021 ThatOneWriter (codenametow at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2258203-Your-New-Life