*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2258392-Your-Worst-Weekend-Parts-1---3
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #2258392
You shrunk down somehow and it looks like your good weekend is not going as you expected
Based on this interactive story: https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1805839-Shrunken-at-home-...

Hey Everyone...this story contains some things that some people dislike, if you feel like you read the tags and find it uncomfortable. Just go towards another story man, I won't judge.

TAGS: [ Giantess(es), Shrunk, Mouth Play, Futanari, Cock Play, Dominance & Worshipping]
--------------------------------------------

As you sit there in class hearing the teacher go on and on about the next quiz, you were just thinking about what you could do on the weekend.

“I could play Soul Clash XII, I could hang out with my friends or I could sleep all weekend long.” The ideas were pouring into your head, school wasn’t easy this week test after constant test with so much homework overwhelming you. It just felt like you were going to fall over, just then though the bell rings and you rush out of the classroom all the way back home. You were a natural at running ever since you were born, and as you rush home you quickly go upstairs ignoring your 2 other sisters and collapsing yourself on your bed.
“AHHHHH” You exclaimed for the next two days you were free to do whatever you want as you pleased and the first thing you did was pull up your covers and sleep in your clothes. You wake up a few hours later, groaning from your great nap, however something was different, the covers seemed bigger on you and your bed too? Looking over your lamp too. You even felt yourself unable to move as multiple layers of the bed sheets crushing your body before you forced yourself out. Looking around it seemed as if you were shrunken down somehow. You were unable to control your panic before you noticed that you were only 1 inch tall, you decide to get out of bed by shimming down your bed sheets.

Once you reach the cold hard wooden floor you decide to go underneath the door frame and head over to Alice’s Room for some help. As you slide underneath Alice’s door, you look around to See Alice sleeping while watching some iCarly. At least you couldn’t wake her, looking around the room you see bright pink walls and an ordinary white roof. You headed closer over to the doll house, remembering Alice was 18 and that would be way too old to play with dolls. Looking in the doll house you see bright pink colored exterior, full on with two full stories of a house. It had a plastic everything, frying pan, refrigerator, toilet, and the sticker TV. It really makes you feel at home and not something that clearly was cheap and lazy to produce. You sigh not knowing how to get your sister Alice’s attention, you know you both had a good relationship, but she could squish you easily, without realizing it. You paced around in the dollhouse rejecting ideas constantly before you felt and heard footsteps. Looking over at your sister, apparently, she awoke from her sleep and was now heading towards the dollhouse. You panic your plans and options were getting increasingly limited. As the footsteps got closer and closer and you running out of options you decided: Hope is your only other method.

The whole plastic house shook as Alice slowly opened up the house to see you sitting in the living room. Slowly lifting up your hand with a nervous voice: “h-h-hi…A-a-a-lice.” You couldn’t understand the scope of your situation until you looked up and saw how massive she was. If you weren’t shrunken down, you could imagine she would beat even the tallest buildings in the world. You gulped fearing for your own life, as Alice is surprised slowly tilting her head down to get a closer look: “W-w-WILL?!” Alice’s eyes jumped opened as she realized somehow her brother shrunken down to about an inch tall. Alice eyes glowed with curiosity on how such an event happened.

“Will…how did you get so small?”

“well, I really don’t know myself.” Alice saw your lips moving but couldn’t hear anything…

“Will you got to speak up!”

“How is this?”

“MORE!”

“THIS!”

“MORE! LOUDER WILL LOUDER!”

“CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW!” You were practically screaming at the top of your lungs, until Alice could hear you clearly. Alice looking down at you as her small brother turned her on for some reason, maybe it was for the sake of you yelling at her just so she could hear you. Possibly the fact that you are more vulnerable now than ever, whatever it was Alice was getting turned on by it and your chances were getting slimmer before that slimmer of hope was shot right down.

“Will…I have a favor to ask.”

“What is that favor?” You still are yelling, losing your breath with each sentence you speak to Alice.

“If you play along with my game, I will grow you back later…deal?”

“WHAT IS THE GAME?!”

“I don’t want to tell you; it is a surprise. You are going to trust me, or I could keep you as-”

“ALRIGHT ALRIGHT, I WILL DO IT!”

Alice chuckled and grinned deviously; you know whatever she planned wasn’t going to be good but honestly this may be the only way you can get back to normal. Alice starts unzipping her pants to reveal something that seemed off, through her black underwear it seems that a bulge was sticking out. You tried to pass it off because there is no way, you must be imaging it. Then Alice pulls down her underwear to reveal a big fat uncircumcised dick, it poked in through the window. You couldn’t believe it, one it’s way bigger than you and two it was bigger than your dick at normal size. You could only extend your dick around 5 inches; Alice’s dick was 9 inches, and it was still flaccid. Your worst fears went from already low to not even on the fucking scale, you were so shocked to learn your sister had a dick. As Alice acting completely calm says: “Say hello to Big Will!” You were so dumb founded.

“T-T-THAT IS A DICK!”

“Yes, mine to be specific.” Alice was responding so calm like it wasn’t a big deal.

“HOW DO YOU HAVE A DICK?!”

“What is the problem…you have one.”

“BUT GUYS ARE SUPPOSED TOO!” You are still trying to understand this crazy nonsense.

“So, what guys need to have their special privilege, but girls can’t?”

“YEA-“You tried to stop myself but you think that you pissed off your only one chance at talking with reason, as Alice looks pissed.

“ALRIGHT FINE! I am going to change the story around. YOU and BIG WILLY were lovers in high school, and you moved in together.” Alice looked still ticked off at you. You knew even if you tried to reject her fantasy it would turn out worse, so you will have to go with it. You *Sigh* as you put on a blue apron near the kitchen and pretend to be a cook.

After this event you know you’re feeling of roleplay will forever be subjective. Alice’s Dick got closer to you, as you started noticing how big her urethra was, it was way taller than you, meaning you could accidently fall in. As Alice said: “Give me a kiss honey.” As Alice’s dick slowly got closer, you were hesitant on putting your mouth anywhere near it but you put a small kiss on the head of her dick. You felt disgusted and violated however Alice thought it was more or less a light kiss than something passionate.

“Come on Honey…you can do better than that.”

“Pleas- Please I had a long day of work.” You tried your best not to break character, however staring at a slab of meat than is bigger than you is hard to stay calm against.

“I just ask for ONE KISS, I know it isn’t that hard.” You felt yourself getting slightly ticked off, not knowing how it is when she isn’t in your shoes. However, you had to deal with it. Opening your lips, you have a big, long kiss with Alice’s Dick and once you heard Alice moan slightly you pulled back, you could feel the taste affecting your lips. It felt like you need a shower…or 3. Probably even be best to bleach your mouth and lips afterwards too. Alice retorted back:

“Must have been a long day at the office…” Alice slightly giggled at the end, almost unable to control her laughter.

“Yeah, you have no idea.” You still couldn’t believe that you were talking to a penis, however as Alice giggled loudly maybe you may survive this and go to therapy. If anyone would accept you of course. As you started walking away you heard Alice whine as she said:

“NO HUG?” You were Pissed.

“Uhhh…s-s-s-sure.” You start gripping around the foreskin, having a hard time hugging it as it was 9x bigger than you so plopped against it, feeling your head go slightly inside her urethra. She slightly moans before you feel Alice’s dick get harder and pre-cum splats into your face and all over your legs. You back up trying to get all of the pre-cum off your face, but you fell over and groaned slightly. Alice could barely hear you groan, since your voice was so light. However, she did laugh at you falling over, seeing a frail defenseless boy flop over was comical. As Alice was about to think of another way to prolong her fun, Alice heard her door click open.

Alice and you quickly looked over to the other side to Reveal “Kim” Your Older Sister. Surely, she was a person who would wonder what was going on, like a normal human being.

“What are you doing Alice?” Kim said confused, looking at Alice’s dick smashing into the side of a dollhouse.

“Playing, want to join in?” Alice was so calm, like she knew Kim would join.

“Sure.” Kim started to unzip her pants to reveal a EVEN BIGGER penis than Alice. You felt yourself losing braincells at how everyone in your family was against you. Apparently, no sympathy for the little guy.

Kim stood on the other side of Alice and noticed you, her brother small sitting in a pile of pre-cum. Your older sister’s eyes grew in excitement as she licked her lips with anticipation. You look at Kim and Alice and they both look like two titans compared to you, something was off about Kim, maybe it was because you never got along. Or maybe because you don’t know how horny she could get compared to Alice. You try your best to stand up occasionally slipping on some pre-cum before you back up against a flesh wall?! Alice’s cock was getting erect as Kim started getting an erection ruining the lining of her panties, a noticeable bulge was ripping through the thin cotton panties and already looking at Alice, Kim’s was going to be WAY BIGGER. You didn’t know what to do and you felt yourself panicking, Alice chuckled as Kim’s panties only got thinner and thinner, revealing a increasing huge erect cock.

When Kim’s panties tore apart, the cock smashed right through the door itself, like it was a slingshot. Slowly walking towards it gave you a miserable smell that even made your eyes start watering. It was very powerful making as if your head was spinning, As Kim lifted up her Dick you could see the smooth and hairless cock that smelt so putrid it was making you feel sick to your stomach. Looking above at Kim playing with her penis, you saw her fingers weren’t even big enough to encircle it. Kim just chuckled as you started getting dizzy, walking around as if you were drunk. Looking over to your left you saw a huge piece of meat above you, that Alice held with one of her fingers, before Alice’s dick collapsed over your body. Alice started moaning as she felt you try and move from under her huge amount of meat. As you tried your best to push the huge cock off your body, more pre-cum leaked out making it harder to get a grip, as your hands kept flying off course, just rubbing against her skin.

As Alice kept moaning you were able to get enough pre-cum on your body to slide out, laying down on the ground breathing heavily as your best attempts were wasted. Kim looking down on you didn’t think you had enough, Kim stuck her dick through the wrecked doorframe before it collapsed onto your body, grinding against the floor with you on top. Kim went slow but started drooling as she got horny fast and started going faster. Before Kim stopped herself before she felt herself about to cum, Kim felt all of the pre-cum stored up leak all over you and got excited, you were struggling to even get up as you saw the plastic sofa underneath Kim’s cock buckle under Kim’s massive cock. Looking at Kim’s huge cock you could see the veins constantly pulsing throughout her dick as it still looked like it was growing.

“JESUS CHRIST KIM! HOW BIG DO YOU GET?!” You yelled out.

“Don’t worry I don’t bite…. I am not as excitable as Alice.” You already knew Kim was bullshitting you, unless she was so dumb, she didn’t realize it. You felt yourself sit in this pile of pre-cum as Alice said:

“Our deal remember? Get you ass up, or you won’t like what will happen next.” You force yourself to get up trying not to slip, as you position your body carefully before you feel your body leaning over and smash against the head of Kim’s cock.

Suddenly from all of the damage to the dollhouse, a sharp piece of jagged doorframe hit the shaft of her cock where she back away quickly complaining from the pain. You thankfully got lucky that Kim was playing recklessly since you got out without needing to get worse, or so you saw.

“FUCK, ah ow ow OW. If I go any longer, I am going to break the dollhouse.”

“It’s fine, haven’t used it for much recently anyways.”

You tried wiping the pre-cum off of your body as much as you could before you felt yourself fall out from the dollhouse and onto the wooden table before Kim. Getting really excited, licking her lips with anticipation. Kim’s cock was already massive compared to the size of your body at least being 10x bigger, as Kim boomed her voice over you.

“So Will…You enjoying this? Doesn’t matter the deal is if you don’t clean my cock Alice is going to make you a cock ring.”

“Hey…I haven’t thought about that before.” You were even surprised that Alice even agreed to the idea.

The Ideas were stacking against you quickly and it seemed like all you could do was keep going and no amount will stop them until they both say so. As you got closer to Kim’s cock you tried to deal with the putrid smell as you place your hands on the it of her dick, her flesh was really soft, and you felt your hands sink into the spongy flesh of her cockhead. Will knew that in order to pleasure something bigger was to aim for its weak spots and exploits. You thought of slightly rubbing the very tip of her cock, grinding your soft hands all over her head. It seemed to be working as she was starting to be moaning intensely. However, it was doing a number to your hands as you felt your hands start swelling up fast. As you continued to rub Kim’s cock you heard what sounded like another person beating meat, turning your head revealed Alice furiously rubbing her shaft up and down. You didn’t want to admit it but something about pleasure being bigger than you even if they were your sisters was slightly arousing.

You felt your dick slightly start pulsing against Kim’s cock. His dick slowly sliding into her urethra which made Kim start leaking heaps of pre-cum down. Kim’s cock started expanding larger and larger, slowly pushing you closer into her soft flesh pleasuring her even more. You were in a state of bliss unaware that Kim’s slit was opening up slowly looking like a beast opening its mouth towards its prey. As you looked forward you could see Kim’s sensitive flesh of her urethra gaping open, you could even feel Kim’s heartbeat beating faster and faster with each passing second. You tried backing away but as the pre-cum was so thick it made you slip forward headfirst into her urethra. Kim moaned louder as you felt your body slowly reel in, your chest than your arms soon after that your legs. The more you moved the worse it got for you.
You felt pre-cum start dripping out from her tip but because you were blocking that way out, it caused you to slide down even faster than before. Kim really liked it as she used one of her hands to fondle her breasts and the table to rub against. Alice was getting really aroused watching this all unfold in front of her and wanted more of the action. Alice kneels down next to Kim and says:

“Put it in my mouth…” Kim was getting even more aroused by that idea as she put her twitching member inside Alice mouth. Alice was licking at the tip of Kim’s cock making Kim more aroused. Soon enough after all the pressure was building up inside, Kim couldn’t hold it in any longer.

You could feel the pressure underneath you building as if you were the projectile being launched out of a cannon. You are shot out at high speeds unable to breath as Kim’s cum overwhelms you for a brief second before your launched forward at high speeds. By the time you exited Kim’s urethra your fate was greeted by another worse fate, Alice’s mouth. Slamming down upon Alice’s tongue before a mouth load of white chunky cum started filling Alice’s mouth. It felt like gallons and gallons to you because it didn’t stop going, by the time it did stop Kim pulled out her cock from Alice’s mouth and started swishing Kim’s cum inside her mouth. You were helpless being swung from side to side rapidly, unable to get much air as the pressure of the cum was going backwards. You predicted it was going down her throat, you quickly latch on to something like her tongue before being slipped away. Before you felt a sudden wind gust exhale from her mouth throwing you out of her mouth, Kim’s cum was leaking down from her mouth as you felt yourself fall down rapidly, slowly increasing speed as you land on the edge of the table. You somehow survived the fall but were in pain as Kim’s cum splatted down on top of her body.

As Kim recovers from her release she is surprised when she doesn’t see you anywhere, maybe it was because she was so horny, she didn’t care at the time until it was too late.

“Alice, where is Will?” Kim sounded worried.

“…, OH GOD! I didn’t swallow him…did I?” Alice swallowed the rest of the cum into the back of her throat before realizing that she might have swallowed her brother by accident. They didn’t know about you on the table and were crying and panicking that they killed their one and only brother. You tried to stand up, but the cum was so sticky that it felt like super glue. Alice smashed her dick upon the side of the table, not realizing you were there. It didn’t kill you, but you were now buried under her dick again. Kim reassured Alice:

“Look stop panicking Alice, we can’t tell mom, or she will KILL US.”

“Okay…Okay…Okay…I-I-I Am-m-m havi-n-ng a hard time br-r-r-eath-i—ing.” Alice was clearly panicking over the fact that her brother may be dead, not feeling or noticing you under her dick.

“Look take a shower and you will feel better.”

“O-o-okay.” She said panicking as she rushed over to the bathroom.

Alice runs into the bathroom panicking out of her mind, collapsing to the ground. Sweating intensely as she looks into the mirror and imagines herself as a monster.


“Kim…” Alice says out loud.


“What’s up Alice?”


“Am I Monster?” Alice looks down at her hand and imagines a blood dripping from her skin and into the sink. Before she quickly snapped out of it. Kim walks into the bathroom and grips Alice’s shoulders.


“Look, there is still a chance he is still alive…relax at least for a minute okay. Take a shower and trust me you will feel a lot better.” Alice does her best to calm down before agreeing. Kim knows that Alice was going through a lot and wanted Alice to calm down. Kim slowly shuts the door of the bathroom and starts walking back to her room.


Alice walks over to the shower and turns on the water hot. As if she knew this was the only way she was going to forget this memory. Alice still loves you like a brother but she plays rough and it made her feel responsible if you were dead. Alice started slowly taking off her clothes, she didn't bother to check herself in the mirror as she walked in and felt the hot water burn her skin. She grunted in pain for a few seconds before baring with it, feeling like she deserved it.


Alice still hasn’t felt your presence at the bottom of her dick yet. You weren’t able to see much, but you were able to feel the hot water glide down her dick and onto you. It felt like it was burning your skin, however Alice couldn’t hear you screams for help as the showerhead was drowning out your calls for help. Alice then took the soap and started tracing it all around her body, first her arms moving slenderly down her breasts. Alice gripped her boobs and said out loud:


“I wish Will would still be here…I had so much more plans for him.” You didn’t know whether you should be happy that she cares or scared by that fact.


You felt the hot water start loosening you from your sticky situation, feeling your leg break free which was good. However, looking down at the bottom was a bunch of hot water and a drain going to who knows where. You tried to remain still but since you started moving, you felt your body parts getting slowly free before you felt yourself start falling, you tried to brace for impact before you were hit on something hard and slippery. It was soap, and it was coming back up to Alice’s dick.


“Shi-“You were slammed right against Alice’s dick where you just got free from, as Alice starts rubbing against the underside of her shaft with the soap. She was slightly getting aroused by herself cleaning her shaft and started shifting the soap around her shaft up and down rapidly. As you were pressed hard against the meat unable to cry for help. Alice was starting to moan slightly, since she hasn’t climaxed for at least an entire week it was building up fast. Pre-cum dripped from Alice’s tip where she glided the soap towards. You were thrust back onto the head of Alice’s penis, unable to escape the soap glided you to Alice’s slit where her urethra was wide open feeling your tiny body drop into her slit. She didn’t know what caused it, but she instantly hit the jackpot. As a tidal wave of Alice’s cum surrounded before you, launching you several meters out and hitting the back of the shower, slowly sliding downward.


Alice collapsed down on the ground feeling fully relaxed as she turned off the water, saving you from an unfortunate fate. As you lay in the pile of Alice’s cum you watch the happy chick collapse in the shower falling asleep. You rolled your eyes sideways as you tried to force yourself out and realized you were stuck again. You didn’t know if Alice was going to wake up anytime soon, and you tried calling out her name. You didn’t want to be trapped for multiple hours, so you started yelling:


“ALICE!” Nothing.


“ALICE!!!” Still she wasn’t hearing much.


You took a deep breath before yelled out even louder, straining your vocal cords: “ALICE!” Alice groaned as she slightly opened up her eyes looking around, not seeing much of anything of change. Alice was just about to fall back to sleep when you yelled again.


“ALI-“ Your vocal cords gave up on you and all you could do is Whisper. However, Alice identified your voice, questioning it.


“W-will? Is that you?” Alice was happy that you weren’t dead. She felt her worries slip on by. However, you couldn’t respond back to her as your vocal cords were temporality shot. So, you couldn’t respond to Alice in anyway, so you weren’t out of the clear just yet.


“Will? … WILL! … Will respond please.” Alice’s gleeful smile turned to worry when you weren’t responding to her, she almost thought that somehow, she killed you before you could say anything else. Shit it was back to square one, with you unable to do much but sit tight and watch it unfold. You tried moving slightly but I don’t think it did much since the shower was completely white, blending you in like camouflage. Alice couldn’t tell where you were, all she knew was you were somewhere in the bathroom. Taking that to heart she quickly dressed up and ran over to Kim’s room to tell her the good news.


You knew whatever the outcome was, either way you would still be treated like a toy then a brother, however in a weird turn of events you kind of liked it. Besides when your sisters would take it too far, they do mean well…more or less. So, you took the brief moment to relax to your situation before you hear the girls giggling before you heard their loud footsteps in the hallway start moving rapidly. You knew that second of relaxation was all you were going to get this weekend. Kim rushes into the bathroom and notices all of the cum on the side of the shower.


“Alice…I told you that is why we have condoms.” Kim complained, even though you know they didn’t put your ass in a condom back in Alice's room.


“I know but I felt unexpected pleasure and I believe it was, Will pleasuring me.”


Alice’s face grew a big red blush across her cheeks, as she said it out loud.


“Alright well, you enjoyed your shower. So how about I “enjoy” mine.” Kim said as a devious smile creeped out of her mouth.


“Alright, just don’t kill him. Please, you freaked me out last time.”


“Don’t worry Alice, I know Will can take it.”


Alice walks out of the bathroom slamming the door shut as Kim notices you in a slight pile of cum near the drain.


“Hey Will.” You couldn’t respond back to her, but she knew you were looking at her.


“I never meant to kill you. We girls just get excited easily but you on the other hand are a curious case. When I see you this small, I don’t see you as my brother. I see you as a bug…I…can…. squish.” You watch as a little ladybug crawl near Kim’s foot before she smashed it into the ground. You started to get freaked out a bit and since you couldn’t speak it made the situation way worse for you.


Kim reaches into Alice’s little cum pile and pulls you out. Kim looks at you and sees that you are covered from head to toe in Alice’s cum. Kim grins even more as she brings you closer to her mouth.


Kim speaks softly: “I am going to gobble you all up.” As Kim starts to extend her tongue towards, you face licking you like a lollipop. “UMMMM, you taste good.” Kim retorted back before she started licking the rest of Alice’s cum on your body. You thought it was kind of arousing to have a hot slimy surface be smeared across your entire body. Kim even saw you getting slightly aroused, Kim just looked back and chuckled, seeing how small it was compared to Kim’s cock.


Once the rest of the cum was off of your body, Kim placed you down on the sink countertop as she started undressing in front of you. Slowly removing her shirt to expose her gigantic breasts, occasionally she would look back at you to see your reaction. Kim really wanted to jerk a reaction out of you, as she began unclipping her bra, to expose her gigantic tidies. Kim started squeezing them out to expose a bit of breast milk coming out of her tits. Slightly moaning in pleasure from the feeling before she started moving down her body. She took off her pants and said: “Ready to see the main event?” Kim had a new pair of panties, and you could even see the bulge already straining the panties. As Kim lowered her panties lower, she saw her cock flip out. Kim looked back at you, and you saw you developing a little hard on. Kim couldn’t help but chuckle, it was funny to her that a bug like her brother couldn’t do anything against her at his current size.


“Ready Will?” You tried to speak but you couldn’t speak, and Kim realized that.


“Holy shit, NO WAY, did you lose your voice!?” Speaking again was out of the question for you.


“GOOD, that means if you don’t say anything I can do whatever I want to you. So, you can’t even object.” Kim lowers her hand towards you grabbing you and throwing you into her Pubes.


“Don’t get lost down in their just yet.” As Kim motioned over to the shower, each step she took displaced your steps, you began falling left to right in a downward motion. Before you finally grabbed one of her pubes which was able to support your weight. By the time Kim got to the shower and turned it on, the situation you were in escalated. As Kim turned on the hot water for the shower huge water blobs sprinkled across her entire body, it felt like the Sahara rainforest but WAY WORSE. As the hot water went through her pubes, you could feel yourself losing grip quickly because of the wet slimy nature of it. You felt yourself let go before getting caught in a buddle of pubes below you, you were lucky and had another moment to breath before you saw Kim’s hand reach for the shower gel.


As Kim pours as much as she could in her hand, she starts lathering up her dick with lots of soap, Kim starts getting aroused at the thought of you suffering before her. Kim lathered her dick with soap across her shaft and the tip of her penis before heading towards her pubes. You felt a hand squish you down as soap basically drowned out your body. Soon you feel yourself getting pulled out of her pubes and stuck to the edge of her hand as she starts going across her dick again and again. It felt really silky smooth, but you could feel the thickness and as Kim got aroused it got worse for you. You felt yourself being rubbed against her foreskin for what felt like hours, but in reality, was a few minutes. The gel didn’t really feel like soap it felt more like lubrication because it made Kim’s dick feel even more slick with multiple passes, however after so many passes of going up and down, back and forth it started to make you feel a bit sick.


However, you stop for a moment as Kim lets you admire her dick from a far for a brief moment. You saw all of the wrinkles go away, her pubes looked silky smooth, and her cock was starting to leak some slight pre-cum but there was something off about it. You tried looking around for anything out of the ordinary, however that putrid smell came up you nose again. You couldn’t stand the smell and were looking all over to find it. Until you realize something is there by the tip of her foreskin. Kim then presses you back against her foreskin, raising you closer and closer to the head of her cock. As you are pressed against her sensitive cockhead, Kim starts slightly moaning from the sensation as you felt yourself covered in a sticky substance.


The smell was so putrid and as you realized it you couldn’t but gag. It was Kim’s Smegma, there was so much of it too and even though Kim takes a shower every day, it looks like it wasn’t cleaned in weeks, and you were going to help her clean it out. Kim pushes you in deeper and the deeper she gets the more she starts slightly moaning, as your body contacts Kim’s sensitive flesh. You had a trouble moving nevertheless screaming for help since you lost your own voice. You felt yourself go face first into a heap full of smegma, every time you tried to scream or gagged a bit went into your mouth, it felt awful and wrong. Kim traced you slowly across the ring of her cock. Getting into some of the hardest to reach places.


You couldn’t even grasp how long it was since Kim first started all you know is it felt like hours of the worst punishment in the world. Going on longer and longer until Kim was completely done, you tried opening your eyes, but they were covered in your Kim’s Smegma, rubbing it off made me you feel disgusted, you swallowed up your own vomit making you feel really worthless. As you look around you, your entire body was rapped in the remaining bits of smegma.


Kim started tugging on her foreskin, which made you feel her dick grow bigger and the gigantic blood veins pump blood all through her cock. Kim’s cock was begging for release, the longer you were on her dick the temperature kept increasing more and more until it felt like your skin was burning just touching it, it could be because of the added water or maybe this is what happens, and you didn’t notice. You tried to escape; however, Kim noticed you on the rim of her cock saying:


“How was the ride so far?” You didn’t answer but Kim answered for you.


“Great? I am glad you got a taste full of my smegma.”


“Well don’t worry we got one final stop just like old times.” You looked confused before you felt your body being headed towards her gaping urethra. Your whole body still couldn’t fit but you felt yourself unable to move as she stuck your legs in first. You felt her dick start pulsing up heaps of pre-cum covering your entire upper and lower half of your body. You tried not to move too much but it was hard, since it was a sudden hot pulsing flesh with a nasty odor, on a cock that was pulsing constantly. You were in a situation where you couldn’t win no matter what you chose. You saw Kim’s finger get closer to your face before slowly pushing you in further until you could barely see the outside.



The inside was so tight and hot, your body was constrained making even the slightest movements pleasure to her. You could hear Kim’s loud moans of pleasure but barely as the walls of her urethra felt more or less like loud muffles, the further you went down. As you slowly creeped down Kim’s urethra sinking lower and lower you land right into her ball sack. You had a hard time breathing at first, as you were drowning in Kim’s cum. However, you found a light air pocket to breath in. Attempting to stand was impossible as it was so slippery you fell over face to sometimes even back first into more cum. But the more you kept trying the more Kim moaned feeling your pitiful and futile escape attempts. The heat was becoming more unbearable the more you were inside Kim’s testicle, it had little if any way for cold air to get in and heated up to such high temperatures it felt like a sauna. You felt yourself unable to think straight as the unbearable heat started overwhelming your choices and decisions. You couldn’t even sit or think down, as it felt like your head was spinning around you head.

Until you heard a loud moan from above launching you out of your musky prison space, just like the last time it felt like your body was being shot out like a rocket as the cum overwhelmed you.


The pressure building up more and more as your speed kept increasing and increasing more and more until you were you felt your body exit Kim’s massive cock to see a massive wall in from of you. You hit against it as you felt thick ropes after ropes of cum lather your body against the rag. Clearly Kim didn’t want to lose you again, so Kim put a rag near her cock to catch all of her access cum with you. After so much struggling you felt yourself close your eyes as you lose consciousness.

When you woke up, you were in a dark room, and you didn’t know what was happening. You couldn’t really remember what happened in the past few hours. You were stuck to something, and you tried breaking free but to no avail. You tried and repeated trying to lift yourself out of whatever stuff was around you and sticking you to the ground. As you kept struggling you were able to get your left hand free, whatever was covering you was globby, meaning it just needs a little more effort to break out of. You faced your left palm downward; your goal was to press enough force on the ground to break your arm out of whatever is sticking you to the ground. So, you close your eyes as you time it…3…2…1…NOW!

You pushed down on the ground with all of the force you could muster breaking your left arm free. Now you had a way to get out, you didn’t need to do the same with your right arm, since your left arm was free. You grab your right arm and muster it free now that you could feel your arms free, you crack your fingers as you start to break out the rest of your body. After you do the same thing for your legs you were able to stand up and start wondering where to go now.

As you broke free you felt some of your memories return however all you remember is that Alice & Kim were playing a game with you, but you couldn’t recall what it was about. As you walk through the pitch-black darkness you hit something in front of you. You back away immediately to hear a loud creature mummering: “mmmhhhmmmm.” It sounded like whatever you did annoyed it, however it is hard to see when the room was completely pitch black. Not understanding what it was, you tried to move forward before you bumped into something else. The same muttering sound you just heard is there again:

“mmmmmhhhhmmmm.” You decided that if you couldn’t move forward the best plan was to just stay still.

*BEEP BEEEP BEEP* A loud ear-piercing sound was being broadcasted, it sounded loud but eerily familiar. The creature then made another noise: ‘mmmmmhhhhmmmm, give me 5 more minutes.” Before you heard a loud slam and the loud beeping stopped abruptly. The creature then started moving around its body as the walls around you started moving. However, you knew that you had to continue moving straight, as time went by where you didn’t contact anything you found it slightly strange until you hit something. It knocked you onto the ground, you picked yourself off the ground and started pressing against it and it felt soft however as you pressed your force against it, you could feel it moving and getting harder. You still didn’t have a good idea what it was but if it was what you were thinking you had to get out.

You proceeded to briefly freak out as you realized where you were near, on one of your sister’s penises. You started to back away because this was too freaky for you to deal with once again. However, as you tried to pointlessly run away, you could hear from behind you the fabric of the panties, straining louder by the second as the panties were straining to hold the penis inside. It seems that one of your sisters were having a wet dream of some kind. Yet for you your nightmare was beginning once again in almost the same way as before. As a hand cupped you closer to her panties pressing you against her one of your sister’s strained panties as you could feel the heat from her dick rising in temperature before you. You tried struggling against her giant fingers, but it was too hard for you to get through trapping you in your sister’s palm. You then felt your body proceed to be lifted up into the air. You could get a good grip of the fingers that laid before you and you felt yourself fall into your sister’s panties. You land near the base of her cock where her gigantic balls laid before you which looked more like softballs than normal balls.

You attempt to move just wobbled your body closer to her dick before you pressed fully against it. You tried to get back from her dick as it did smell disgusting but yet something captivated you begging you to stay, you couldn’t tell what it was, but you could stop rubbing her massive shaft. The flesh itself was soft and it felt warm to the touch. But why? You hated it before hand and that really made you think about why you hated the concept originally. Maybe not being forced against your sister’s dick started changing your mind on why you were tiny in the first place. Being tiny made you a person with a purpose while life normally would get you ridiculed and tested for over 1/5 of your life. At least this way you had a job that wouldn’t change much and something you could actually do without worrying for what others thought about you. It was like having an internship with your family and friends.
However, you had to cut your thoughts short as you felt your sister’s hands start straightening out her panties. Your body was thrashed back and forth violently, rocked back and forth as you were forced underneath your sister’s balls. Trying to get up was almost impossible as all the weight from her dick was too much for you to lift, it felt like over 100lbs to you. The worst part is you tried trashing your body out from underneath her balls and it didn’t work but made your situation even worse. The weight was too much for you to lift reasonably and you felt your energy drain quickly away from your body.

The heat from her cock was at least warm and felt really pleasing, almost feeling like its own little sauna. You started slowly losing consciousness as the heat overwhelmed your choices. It became harder to think as you felt your eyes shut before you before falling asleep.

The next time you started awaking from your prison was when your sister was starting to get out of bed, you felt her panties flap around her inner thighs as your body bounced from side to side as your sister took each step forward. It seemed like she started waking up and heading to the bathroom, you were unable to tell where you were. So, it became harder to predict what you could do next but before you could adjust towards your situation, you fell down and were being squished on top of your sister’s dick. Apparently, you were stuck in Kim’s panties as she sat down on a chair over in Alice’s room, you couldn’t really hear what they were saying because their voices were really muffled but you did your best to interpret what they were saying.

“Hey Kim, how was your night?” Alice said smiling back at her sister.

“It was alright, I have some kind of itch in my balls though.” Kim retorted back

“I mean, could it be Will? I haven’t seen him in a while.” Alice said slightly concerned about you.

“Maybe…” Kim says, as she opened her panties but was unable to find you. Unaware of the fact that you were underneath her balls.

Unbenounced to you Alice thought that maybe Kim placed you inside of her cock and thought making her cum you out would help you escape. Alice smirked as she looked through the books of her choosing, looking at the various novels she collected over the years:

“Dragon-Third?” Alice thought it was too comedic and threw it over her shoulder

“Fifty-Two Shades of….” Alice threw that book away thinking it was really terrible.

“Ah. The Pizzaman.” Alice liked this erotic book she got at an adult shop and thought it was perfect.”

Yet even thought you were unnoticeable to Kim; you could feel Kim’s dick slowly growing & heating up above you. You couldn’t tell why at first until you heard lots of mumbling, something was turning your sister Kim on. However, you couldn’t tell what it was yet. However, the voice sounded slightly higher pitched for whoever was reading to Kim, so it could be Alice reading something to Kim that is turning her on. Whatever it was, it wasn’t going to go well for your situation.

Kim was particularly enjoying Alice’s Soft voice trying to detail the scenes carefully, starting to lift her cock out of her panties. Forcing you to push against Kim’s slightly erect veiny shaft that was getting harder as time progressed. Kim gripping her cock firmly and starting to slowly raise her hand across her veiny shaft. The heat began overwhelming you, as it felt like a sauna making you feel slightly dizzy. However, Kim’s cock wasn’t rock hard it was more or less being pressed against a plushy pillow, however Kim’s grip felt more or less like a machine gripping your arm tightly. The sweat leaking off of Kim’s cock didn’t also help, as it was almost leaving you no breathing room as time felt like it crawled by before you. What seemed like minutes were hours to you as your body was grinding against the shaft of her cock.

Kim was starting to moan intensity as she collapsed onto Alice’s bed, unaware of you slightly getting closer to Kim’s tip. You were barely able to grip onto the head of her cock before she thrusted down upon the bed launching you into the air. You pointless flailing through the air didn’t help your current situation or predicament as you saw Kim urethra opening up below you. No amount of flailing could help you in this scenario, you were going back into your sister’s cock again and possibly for the last time. As you fall into Kim’s urethra, Kim instantly felt a sense of pleasure tingling throughout her sensitive flesh. It was unlike any other sense of sense of rubbing, Kim pulled back her hands as her body winches with ecstasy.

You are overwhelmed by the loud echoing moans that impair any sense of hearing you had left. Your senses are overwhelmed entirely. The smell was nauseating, your hearing felt like it was ringing constantly, your body was twisted & contorted, the sight was too shocking for you to describe & not to mention what would happen if you had to actually taste your sister’s…you didn’t want to think about it. As Kim reached her limits, you could feel the cock twitching in anticipation for its release. Alice knew she needed to put down the book and walked over to Kim’s cock, putting her warm clammy hands all over Kim’s cock. You began to hear a loud moan from Kim as you could feel the cock starting to pulse intensely before an entire load of cum with great forced pushed you out of Kim’s urethra and being launched into rope after rope of Kim’s thick cum into the air before crashing down onto Kim’s chest. You honestly didn’t know what to expect what would happen next, but all you wanted to do had 5 minutes to relax after what just happened since it felt like a punishment that should be long overdue for you.

As you started regaining a bit more of your consciousness back, you look up to see your sister’s talking to one another. Talking about the experience.

“That was fucking amazing.” Kim replied as Kim's cock shrank before her

“Did you like my story at least?” Alice says…

“Yeah, I thought it was pretty good…you honestly are an interesting reader.” Kim replied towards Alice, with Alice’s face blushing a bright red from Kim’s response.

You were slightly disoriented making getting up an entirely different issue. Your body felt broken before you, all you could do is rest and watch everything unfold. It made you feel weak, knowing that you couldn’t do anything to get their attention or cower in fear. You were a doll they cast aside, while you watch their fun continue.

Your situation was getting worse by each passing second as you watch Kim’s cock slowly begin deflating before you as you rested upon Kim’s chest surrounded by multiple pools of Kim’s cum. Alice looked down with her eyes gleaming looking down at her sister’s naked body that laid before her. Yet you couldn’t tell from your position, so it seemed like the eyes were fixated onto you. You see Alice’s mouth start drooling with saliva as her head seemed to get closer towards your position. Alice rested her tongue on Kim’s chest and started licking her tongue across Kim’s chest. With you unable to move, you were soon overwhelmed by Alice’s tongue sticking you to its slimy surface with all of Kim’s tongue also overwhelming your body. Slowly dripping down Alice’s tongue all over your body.

Kim found it pretty arousing, and she felt slightly aroused by it. As you hung desperately from Alice’s tongue you noticed that you were being glided back towards Kim’s cock. There was nothing you could do to stop it as Alice glided her mouth closer to Kim’s cock, wrapping her lips around the head of Kim’s cock. Alice looked at Kim as she started licking around the tip of Kim’s cock, with Kim gripping Alice’s covers in pleasure, as it was unlike anything she has faced before. Kim could feel the hot saliva dripping down her cock and the hot moisture hitting her cock was icing on top of the cake.

Alice then pulled back her mouth before she puckered her lips and started sucking on Kim’s cock, as if Alice was a vacuum cleaner. Alice then moves over to Kim’s tits and slightly squeezed them; it was enough to start sending Kim over the edge again. Kim started to feel another release from her cock as it started spraying her cum all over her mouth, it wasn’t as much as last time but still the cum quickly overwhelmed Alice’s mouth as your body became quickly entrenched in Kim’s cum. Alice swirling her cheeks back and forth slobbering you against the walls being hit with barrages of Kim’s cum. As time passed by you slid into Kim’s urethra just as Kim started pulling her cock away from Alice’s mouth.

You were unable to grip onto Kim’s urethra and you fell directly onto the edge of Alice’s bed seeing Alice gulp down all of Kim’s cum. As Alice starred down, she was surprised to see you saying: “W-Will?!” Kim also stares down to where Alice was investigating curious as to what Alice was seeing. “WAIT WHAT I-I-is that Will?”

“So that is where you were hiding Will…very naughty to make us worry like that.” As Alice moved her face closer towards your tiny body.

Kim lowers her hand and grabs you in the palm of her hand, lifting you up towards her face where she could see you more easily. Kim started grinning across her lips as her eyes became fixated onto you. As Kim opened her palm to see you, you were starting to shiver intensely as you were whisked into one hot environment from another that your body was convulsing before you. You didn’t even realize most of your sister’s liquid wiping off of your body and you start pulling it off of your head forcefully. Falling back down unable to get your balance of Kim’s hand only made Kim laugh before you. It really did make you feel like a doll they casted away, your situation was only looking more desperate and started making you act slightly crazy. At first you liked the warm feeling of being in Kim’s pants and pleasing her as long as it was on your own terms. Now you don’t like when you are being forced to go through punishments, yet to Kim & Alice’s mind they were worried for you, but you were interrupting their “private” moment. So now they wanted to take the notch to the next level until they felt like you learned your lesson. As Kim thought of an idea where Alice & Kim could both get what they wanted and more.

“So Will…if you came for a show, how about we give you one.” Kim giggled as she looked over to Alice and asked: “Alice, you still got that old insect jar. The one you never used.”

Alice quickly got up and opened her closet door revealing a glass bottle, with 7 little airholes poked into the cap. It was to help insects breathe but to you, the message was kind of confusing until you looked back at your sister’s faces back and forth. Then the idea became a bit more relevant, and your situation was about to get worse before it got better. They are going to keep you as a pet in a jar.

As Alice placed the jar onto a table near her bed, Kim throws you not caring about any injuries you could possibly obtain. Hitting multiple sides of the glass jar before hitting the bottom of the jar. Looking above you didn’t make the situation better it made have made it several times worse, looking up at two giant sister’s who were horny. Alice felt her cock slightly extending out of her panties and giggled as she lowered her panties to reveal her gigantic cock before you. It was slightly arousing seeing her cock slowly get bigger as you were in a “safe” position out of much of harm’s way. Alice starts poking her cock against the jar sliding it up and down, almost taunting you by its presence. As you look at the cock slowly start being pressed against you prison and start realizing the major size difference in between you, you could help but feel an erection coming on. You tried to make it go down, but it wasn’t working and soon Kim noticed and chuckled at your tiny cock getting erect. Alice in turn saw it differently.

“You like being small don’t you Will. Pressing my cock against the glass turns you on…doesn’t it.” Alice spoke is a slowly soft voice, almost begging you to feel entranced. As time went on & Alice became more erect, she started pumping her hands up and down her cock in front of you, almost as your own little show itself. She started drooling from her mouth as she wanting to see the anticipation as Alice’s moans got faster & louder, she lowered the jar towards the tip of her cock. You began to see pre-cum dripping into the jar itself as you were thrown over to the side being toppled by what felt like gallons all over your body, pointlessly flailing as you tried to stop it, but nothing worked. Watching you suffer before Alice made her feel aroused even more and by the time the pre-cum stopped leaking, the worst was yet to come.

As Alice started cumming into the jar, it was like a firehose. An intense amount of being shot out of a very narrow tube. It overwhelmed your body as you were pinned against the incoming cum from Alice’s cock and pinned to the glass floor below you. Each spurt seemed to never end and the jar slowly filling up the jar more and more. Kim was even slightly getting aroused by it, even feeling her dick grow in excitement. By the time Alice stopped cumming into the jar, it was already a small little pool where you could barely feel the bottom of the glass jar. As Alice placed the jar back onto the table so both of your sister’s could watch you suffer. Alice & Kim both laughed at you pointlessly swim through their cum, it was hilarious for them. You were disgusted as this was a worse punishment than you have received before, you honestly didn’t know if it could get any worse.

As Kim laughed at you, she couldn’t help but get a bit erect of the thought of her brother suffering before her. Kim slowly raised her hands up and down her shaft, almost teasing you like Alice was beforehand. Kim faced smiled with a large grin peering across her face as her eyes focused onto you. Looking into Kim’s eyes it almost looked like a security camera and honestly it made you feel uncomfortable getting all of the attention directed onto you. As Kim’s hands grinded on her meat faster and faster, it became more troubling for your situation. You were also able to see Kim’s cock twitch in anticipation for it’s release, Kim quickly grabbing the jar and placing her massive cock inside. All you could see was the barrel of your own demise slowly opening up above you before you could see Kim’s cum start overwhelming the jar, making the current of the cum in the jar unstable. Blasting you across the sides of the jar making you spin noxiously around the jar, being drowned by Kim’s cum as it overwhelmed your body. It wasn’t as much cum that Alice poured into the jar, but it was still enough to rise the jar’s amount to a decent proportion. As Kim pulled out her organ from the jar, you couldn’t even tell how far you were from the bottom of the jar. You could be a bit up or several inches up and you wouldn’t even know.

Kim & Alice felt like you haven’t had enough punishment for one day, just yet anyway. Alice picking your body up from the cum filled jar and threw you onto Alice bed. As you start forcing your body up you could see Alice’ s cock flopping down onto the bed before you. Honestly you felt like running away but you know it wouldn’t do anything. You weren’t able to do or say anything because you feared it could get worse if you spoke up, but this was straddling the line. You need to say something because as you looked up to your sister’s face. It wasn’t going to get any easier if you don’t say anything.

“Please Alice…I am begging you let me go.” You couldn’t help but beg as you felt like your strength slowly deteriorate from your body. Your legs cramping under the weight of your body with your body feeling all slimy & mucky. Alice still wanted something more, almost as if she craved it more than anything in the world. Yet she also knew it was still her brother, not just an object.

“Fine, I guess I was just a little rough with you…like many of my toys.” Alice tried defending herself, which you could partially understand.

“However, can I play with you slightly longer brother.” Before you could try to object Alice continued onward: “I promise I will be gentler.” You were skeptical and just when you were about to reject her offer Alice added on: “I know I shrunk you, but I can grow you back.” You were surprised immediately.

“WHAT!?” You were furious yelling out loud, freighting your gigantic, little sister back. You quickly calmed down as it made sense, you were tired, and they saw an opportunity to strike while you were unconscious. You wanted to yell but it is pointless, you know it will either end with them forcing you to do it or if you agree and maybe they could take it slightly easier on them.

“Fine, I will play your game. But I want to be grown back afterward.” Alice smiled with glee as she was super happy.

“It is going to be fun family-bonding!” Alice yelled out loud, while you were sarcastically cheering underneath your breath.

“Family-bonding….yay….” All of a sudden you felt a sudden shock rise through your body as you felt taller. You were slightly taller than before yet only slightly only standing up to about 1 inch tall, maybe to withstand the experiences that you would face next.

“I grew you slightly taller because you are going to need it.” Alice smiled as Alice laid her back upon her bed exposing her large nutsack that stood before you. As you got closer you could hear Alice start speaking: “I want to know how strong you are, unless you think your too weak.” You knew Alice was teasing you but honestly not much you could do unless you wanted to piss off your giant sister. You already suffered through the worst experiences of your life; I don’t think you would want to go through that again.

Yet the closer you got towards Alice’s balls you started feeling the stench dripping into your nostrils overpowering your sense of general direction. It was overwhelming you, mentally and physically. You could see the sweat slowly dripping down from her flaccid penis down to her balls, it made you start contemplating your life decisions as you walked closer. Kim watching you struggle to get near Alice’s balls calling you names, almost trying to psyche you out:

“What are you Chicken? Too afraid of your little sister? Too much for a big brother to handle…” The thought’s Kim started applying onto you, started affecting you but you tried throwing them away as you stood before Alice’s balls. Placing your hand on Alice’s balls, made you feel like you walked into a dumpster truck. Yet you continued pressing your hands against her balls trying to lift them but to no avail, using all of your muscle for a small sigh of progress with no result. Alice knew you weren’t getting anywhere, so she lifted up her ball sack and squished you underneath them.

It was too heavy for you to lift, but Alice could feel your pitiful struggles and laughed as she felt your pointless struggles. Squishing her ball sack underneath you, pressing her balls down upon her bed for what felt like an hour to you. You felt yourself run out of oxygen as it felt like Alice’s balls were crushing your lungs preventing you from breathing. After a few minutes Alice lifted her balls off of your body. You struggled to breath correctly as you sucked in a huge pile of air before coughing out loud. Looking above you saw Alice looking down upon you and she looked bored.

“Kim, I think he is broken. I don’t like him struggling anymore.” Alice said to Kim, as you looked back over to Kim you saw Kim nod back a similar response before you heard a snap of Alice’s fingers.

You felt your growing back to its original size falling off Alice’s bed and hitting Alice’s floor. You felt revealed that it was all over, lifting your arms up over your head. Not realizing that you were naked before your two sisters. Alice & Kim put back on their clothes as they looked back onto you, rather unimpressed as they looked on your small cock. Once you looked down you quickly covered up your body with your hands covering up your penis. You ran out of the room before knocking into your mother who was before you. You fell to the ground as your mom looked at your body and yelled: “WILLLLLL!”

[End of Chapter 3]

The End.

A/N. - Thank you all for reading this series & I hoped you enjoyed this short little series I started over a month ago for writing practice. Thank you all for your continued support. It means a lot to me.
© Copyright 2021 ThatOneWriter (codenametow at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2258392-Your-Worst-Weekend-Parts-1---3