*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2258420-Shrunken-Ruby-Rose-Pt1--2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #2258420
Ruby Rose has shrunken down, unaware of the world she entered.
WARNING TAGS: [Giantess, Shrinking, Futanari, Cock Vore, Tongue Play, Dominance]

*New* - Chapter 2 Added
--------------------

*Tick Tock, Tick Tock* Ruby stared at the clock becoming more impatient with each second that passed. Ruby slouched back in her chair as she impatiently tapped on her desk waiting for her package to come. She was becoming bored; she waited all day through all of her classes at beacon and still nothing. Ruby knew that her team could come back at any second and wanted to try it out, however she spent all night up in anticipation before she felt herself starting to drift off to sleep. She smashed her head onto the desk drooling as she felt herself fall asleep, until she heard the doorbell where you overreacted.

“I’M UP! I’M UP! I WASN”T SLEEPING IN ANTICIPATION-“ She realized that the Beacon Delivery Man was in the doorway, with the door wide open.

“Uhhhhh, you Ms…Ruby Rose?” The man said confused as he looked at the wide-awake girl.

“YES!” Ruby quickly grabbed the package.

“THANK YOU!” Ruby closed the door upon his face, with the man surprised with what just happened.

Ruby threw the package into the air, and with her Crescent Rose sliced the box in half making packing peanuts go everywhere, before she grabbed the small vial in her other hand. Her face got flustered as she read the label: “Shrinking Dust. Disrupt a person’s molecular structure to shrink small for a short period of time. WARNING: How long shrinking last depends on many conditions on our website.” Ruby for the past month heard about this cool little “drug” which disrupted a person’s side for a prolonged period of time, it cost her 3 months of allowance and a month to ship but it was worth it when she saw in the middle of the night that the package was being shipped over to her.

Ruby was jumping up and down, like she just got asked from a boy to the prom. Ruby opened her mouth as she popped the cap off the vial and swallowed all of the dust in the tiny vial. Ruby moved around in anticipation as she waited, closing her eyes and imaging what it would look like. Ruby opened her eyes and shouted:

“NOW!” Nothing changed. So Ruby went back to closing her eyes.

15 seconds go by…

“NOW!” Still Nothing

1 minute goes by…

“NOW!” Still Nothing, by this point Ruby was pissed and she looked disappointed and pissed at the same time before she had a closer little text written on the side of the vial: “Note: “Two hours are needed for the effect to work. Also take in small doses, larger doses can result in-“

“DAMMIT!” Ruby started scratching her head and complained out loud, as she used up all her energy screaming and complaining Ruby quickly tired herself out quick and passed out on the floor.

As Ruby’s eyes slightly adjusted to her surroundings, she picked herself off of the ground. Ruby was dizzy titling from side to side; before she could perfectly stand up straight. Ruby started rubbing her eyes until she was able to see the room clearly, but it didn’t look like much even changed, making Ruby slightly antsy.

“I spent over 800 on a stupid personal result and now I can’t even believe it. I was scammed out of 800-" Ruby went closer to her desk and as she was about to kick it, she saw that her head only reached up to the top of her desk. Looking at her clothes she could see her sleeves were longer than her arms. It looked like Ruby was a teenager that was shrunken to the size of a child. Ruby was so surprised and felt something touch her body, however as Ruby turned around no one was there. Ruby’s skin began to glow bright red before she felt a uncomfortable wave of shivering down from her legs passing to the top of her head. Ruby looked over at her desk to see herself getting shorter as her drawers were looking bigger and bigger each second that passed by. Ruby felt her tight stockings wrapping snugly around her legs were becoming to come loose and her arm braces fell down to the ground.

Ruby was really excited and grinned her teeth before she yelled out a short “Squeal” of excitement, Ruby covered her mouth feeling slightly embarrassed as her voice started becoming even higher as she shrunk further and further. She was now smaller than the second drawer, now the third. Ruby was closing in down to the floor, as her clothes folded around her body. Ruby pushed off her clothes which required a lot more effort than she thought, Ruby admired herself standing so close to the ground and feeling the cold breeze of her naked body flow against the wind.

“OW wow I can’t believe I am so small; this is the best day ever.” Ruby was really excited she predicted she was little more than 3 inches tall. Ruby began dancing eagerly in place before she felt a large force grab and lift her up. The gigantic fingers wrapping around her tiny body before being lifted up to a person covered in shadows. Ruby could only see the glow of the person’s clothes and their long blonde hair. Ruby took a guess; “Y-y-yang?”

Yang reveals her face covered by the shadows and says: “How did you get so small?”
Ruby chuckled laughing sarcastically as her face glowed red: “Long story…” Yang looked at her in disbelief: “Alright…give me the short version.” Ruby took a long breath become she explained it to Yang, as fast as she could.

“So, it all started with this one package I saw online, then I said Hey that is cool what if I got that for myself. So, when I ordered it one week ago, I waited out day by day until today was the day that it would arrive, I stayed up all night in excitement however when it was supposed to arrive at 12:00 it arrived at 12:02 making me get really impatient. So I-“ Yang put her index finger over Ruby’s mouth before she said: “SHORT VERSION.”

Ruby sighed before she explained, slowly: “I ordered some dust that could shrink a person.”
Yang then retorted: “What that really hard to do?” Ruby simply rolled her eyes back in disbelief. As Yang looked over at Ruby curiously, Yang was wondering if she could use Ruby for her own desires. Yang took a pillow by the side of her bed and places it on the floor, Ruby looks down confused.

“Yang…what are you doing?”

“Don’t worry Ruby, I just want to see how durable you are.”

“Yang what does tha-“Yang lets go of Ruby as Ruby heads closer to the pillow, Ruby was in freefall as the ground got closer and closer. Ruby didn’t know what to do and tried bracing for impact putting her elbows in front of her face before she made contact with the pillow. Once Ruby hit the pillow, her body was thrown slightly in the air before she hit the pillow again. Yang looks down and says: “You okay Ruby?”

“I felt the pain, but I mean I am all fine.” Yang thought about that response and gathered an idea in her head. Grabbing Ruby up from her pillow and apologizing.

“It is fine Yang, just please don’t do that again.” Yang gathered a grin upon her face as winded her hand back as far as she could go before slamming Ruby on the ground as if she was a grape. If Yang theory was correct, Ruby would feel the pain, but her body would be okay. If not…

“OWWwwwww…” Ruby complained as she felt a load of pain, but her body was still intact. Yang was surprised that it worked, she had a feeling like it would work after what happened with the pillow, but she wanted to make sure. Yang then sat on her bed taking her boot and stepping over Ruby’s body.

“AHHHHHHH” Ruby complained but Yang likes when they complain and make it rough for her, she knew that she wouldn’t die so that is a good thing. Doesn’t mean she couldn’t have fun with Ruby, Yang was always rough with other boys she dated but this felt like something slightly different. Yang twisted her foot dragging Ruby on the ground from side to side. Yang started smirking before she felt Ruby had enough of that.

Yang then noticed at the corner of her eye that the door was unlocked, Yang boomed her footsteps closer to the door. Launching Ruby with each footstep sending huge vibrations throughout the room, launching her slightly in the air with each of Yang’s footsteps. Once Yang reached the door, she closed it shut and applied a lock to the door, it doesn’t stop anyone from coming in since everyone had a key. However, it does give her and Ruby some privacy for what was about to unfold.

Yang bent her body down grabbing Ruby off of the ground, as Yang had a curious urge whisked over her mind. Yang slightly extended her tongue out before she slowly licked Ruby's head with it.

“Woah okay there tiger.” Ruby said giggling finding it funny before she saw Yang’s come at her again.

As Yang tried to think about what it tasted like, she licked her again and again as if she was a popsicle. Yang enjoyed the nice tangy taste her sister gave off. Yang started drooling from her mouth not realizing it at first until she realized it. Yang didn’t know what came over her, but something was captivating her to go further, maybe she just liked to be in a position of power.

“Yang…” Ruby started getting slightly worried as Yang’s eyes seem to totally fixate on Ruby. Yang started looking down at her panties and open them up to reveal a huge cock resting inside her panties.

“Y-y-yang…this is too far…” Ruby couldn’t stop looking down as Yang’s cock started slowly getting erect, increasing in size. Yang couldn’t help herself, As Yang began letting each one of her fingers go from Ruby. Ruby tried gripping on Yang’s fingernail, but it was too smooth and flat, making her freefall right into Yang’s panties. Ruby felt herself fall right on Yang’s cock, it reacted to Ruby immediately hardening with a few seconds. Ruby got scared but tumbled down towards Yang’s balls which were crushing beneath her.

Ruby felt a sudden force squish herself up into Yang’s ballsack before she felt herself get suddenly pulled away, Yang started taking off her panties. Ruby tried to run away but there was nowhere for her to go before Yang grabbed her and threw Ruby on Yang’s bed. Slamming her cock down right in front of her. Yang smirked as she thought of what to do with tiny Ruby. As Ruby wanted to beg Yang to stop, Ruby was slightly aroused seeing Yang’s huge cock in front of her.

“Alright tiny Ruby Rose, I want you to please your goddess. Insubordination will not be tolerated, you ready to please the yellow dragon.” Yang snickered thinking about the name she got after beating an entire club of nobody’s. Yang was never really into roleplaying however she felt like it would be a neat change of pace.

“No problem, Yellow Dragon!” Ruby started giggling, she didn’t expect this at first nor did she expect her sister to have a huge flaccid cock. It was around maybe 7 inches long as a flaccid cock and Ruby was certainly interested. Ruby started rubbing her body against Yang’s soft cock and it was squishy like a pillow and Ruby did her best to ignore the musky and putrid smell emanating from Yang’s cock. As Ruby started licking Yang’s shaft, Yang started moaning slightly in excitement not expecting it. Yang decided to help out her little sister by applying her fingers across her gigantic cock. Slightly rubbing against the sides to help stimulate her slightly, as Ruby started getting curious on how to stimulate her sister. Ruby then thought of an idea, Ruby then started licking the head of Yang’s cock, which made her cock start growing bigger. Ruby then soon moved over closer to Yang’s urethra which was starting to open up revealing itself like a mysterious tunnel.

However, Ruby knew that standing 3 inches tall, she was too busy to go exploring until she felt her body start swelling again as she shrank further. Yang started tipping her upper body over as she was having a harder time to see Ruby’s little body. Ruby felt her body glow slightly red as she felt another bright tingly feeling before her body started slowly shrinking until she stood half an inch tall. Yang’s cock now seemed further away to her and even Yang could barely see Ruby on Yang’s bed. As Ruby walked towards it, it seemed like a mile away, so Ruby thought to jump and see what happens. As soon as Ruby jumped her body flew like a rocket towards Yang’s urethra. Splashing down a pile of pre-cum awaiting inside her urethra. Yang flew her head back as she felt a large moan of pleasure escape her mouth, Ruby had a hard time moving once she fell inside Yang’s urethra. She could barely move her legs and her lower body was stuck and all Ruby could do. Yang pulled herself back and felt Yang’s cock start standing up fast as she looked up to see her sister looking down at her.

“Hi…Ruby…. Rose.” Yang was panting as every single movement Ruby made gave her a sudden wave of pleasure. Yang took both her hands and started applying pressure to her cock, Ruby Rose felt pre-cum start going up across her body and out of the tip where Ruby’s face was. “BLAHHH” Ruby pulled back in disgust, which only made Yang pump herself faster. Ruby felt herself slowly deeper and she couldn’t stop it, trying to use her hands and arms to grab on some kind of support but nothing was there but sticky pre-cum before Ruby plugged deeper down. Yang was approaching her limit fast and started moaning louder and more frequently. Ruby had a hard time breathing as the pre-cum started overwhelming her before the pressure soon built enough.

Ruby felt herself being shot out like a rocket as the pressure of Yang’s cum overwhelmed her and propelled her forward. Ruby felt herself unable to control herself as she was launched into the air almost touching the ceiling before she started to head back down. Yang collapsed on the ground from the pure pleasure, opening her mouth as the cum started spraying all around team RWBY’s room. As Ruby started falling down, she felt the thick ropes of cum, hit her body launching her in all sorts of directions. Launching her into a spiral, spinning her in a circle and then to the cold hard wooden ground. Where Ruby grunted unable to do much, she tried straining her hand over to her sister Yang, but her energy faded just trying to get up. Ruby passed out and wouldn’t wake up for a few hours.

“Hey…Sleepy Head.” Yang said out loud to Ruby, Ruby woke up but wondered why Yang’s head was upside down until she looked up to see herself hanging upside down in Yang’s hand.

“Y-yang…?” Ruby could barely get out any words, as the blood was rushing towards her head making her feel lightheaded. Yang laughed at Ruby as Yang said:

“I don’t want to break you, when the rest of the world has yet to see what you can do.” Yang grinned as Ruby couldn’t focus on what Yang was saying, so Ruby just mimicked her sister and grinned back.

Yang placed her sister on her bed as Yang grabbed a few tissues and cleaned up her “little mess.” Ruby was still trying to regain her thoughts and just sat her legs in a Criss cross, as she watched her sister clean up the walls and floor. Ruby started laughing for no reason, finding her sister lifting up her ass to be the funniest thing she ever seen. Yang just smirked a smile as she saw her sister being loopy.

“Yang…Yoooou aa-r-r-reee my faaaaavvvvorite siiister.” Ruby started straining out her words and repeating random nonsense.

“I know Ruby.”

“No, no, no, no, no, I mean my FAAVVVORITE SISTER!”

“Okay Ruby..” Yang stood up, putting her left arm to the side of her chest.

“But I just don’t understand, why my favorite sister would punish me.”

“Well, I saw you and I don’t know but it's compelled.”

Ruby felt her eyes shut and laid like a baby on the bed, as Yang smirked at her sister. Yang grabs a tissue and applies some cold water to the tissue making it a little spitball. Yang pulled out her phone and started having a chat with Weiss.

“Hey Weiss. I got a present for you.”

“Leave me alone…I am busy.”

“But you will really like it.”

“Look just place it on my bed and I will look at it then.”

“NO, I mean REALLY LIKE IT.”

“Fine Yang, I am in the library.”

Yang grabs the spitball with Ruby inside and walked down towards the library. Once Yang slowly stepped down the stairs, Yang saw Weiss reading a book. Weiss sat all the way in the back and Yang thought it was the perfect opportunity to introduce her to “Tiny Ruby.” Yang grabs a straw from her pants and the spitball Ruby was in and spits over towards Weiss. Weiss didn’t expect to be hit with a spitball and in a outrage slammed her book down making it echo through the decently populated library.

Weiss gets disgusted by the spitball that landed on her face. Weiss quickly picking up a tissue and wiping off the spit from her face and carefully picking up the spitball. Before Weiss noticed something weird inside the Spitball and it looked to be a body with red hair? Weiss questions her observation, almost believing she was going mad until she peeled open the spitball opens which broke apart effortlessly, landing the tiny person right on Weiss’s book.

“What The?” Weiss saw the bug move around before it started lifting its hand towards her, in a blind panic she quickly slams both sides of her book together. Smashing Ruby together in between 150 pages equally at each side. However, this stunt led the librarian to say: “Quiet Ms. Schnee.” Weiss simply apologizes before slowly opening the book to reveal the bug still intact.

“Typical Weiss.” Ruby was slightly still loopy, however that voice made her realize who that was. Weiss was about to speak out when she knew how loud her voice would be.

“Ruby? Is That You?” Weiss whispered.

“YEP! You are very observant.”

“Ruby how did you get so small?”

“Well, you’re the smart one figure it out.”

“Excuse you?”

“Oh, I am sorry Ms. Rich Parents, I guess I am too poor for you to understand.” Weiss snickered and a vein could be seen by the side of Weiss’s head.

“FINE, I need to teach you some respect.”

Weiss lifts up her book, so Ruby fell down onto the hard oak table. Ruby grunted quickly as the table felt way harder than the floorboards at Ruby’s dorm. Ruby attempted to stand up, but she just slipped down, Weiss chuckled a bit. Weiss saw as everyone looked at her and she attempted to cough under her breath. Weiss got embarrassed and thought that Ruby deserved the punishment since she disturbed her, which gave Weiss an excellent idea. Weiss then lowered her index finger of Ruby’s body saying: “I think you look better this way, at the palm of a person who actually know what is like to be a leader.”

“I am the leader Weiss, not yo-“Ruby tried retorting towards Weiss, however since Weiss didn’t like it she pushed down on her tiny body even more.

“You shouldn’t talk to your queen like this.” Weiss snickered under her breath; Weiss knew that she shouldn’t do this but deep down she really wants to do this. Weiss thought of other things she could do with tiny Ruby, Weiss’s head was filling with excitement as she thought of what she could do with Ruby. The ideas filled her head as Ruby started coming back around.
“Weiss, Get your finger off of me!” Ruby ordered to Weiss. Weiss felt insulted that a woman as small as a thumbtack is ordering her around. Weiss started squishing Ruby deeper making Ruby scream out in pain. Weiss started growing a smirk across her face, almost as if she couldn’t help it.

“Order me around? Can you order me from down there?” Weiss started squishing Ruby in further fearing Ruby’s cry for pain. However, Weiss liked to hear people know their place. Ruby was starting to have problems breathing, which made her try to talk to Weiss a lot harder.
“WEISS PLEASE!” Ruby started begging from under Weiss’s Finger, Weiss felt a bit bad and lighted the force slightly. “Thank you, Weiss…” Ruby said as she could feel herself able to breathe again.

“I only felt slightly sympathetic nothing more.” Weiss tried to reason with Ruby but in reality, she didn’t want to kill Ruby and she felt herself going too far. Weiss then lifted her finger off of Ruby and apologies. “I am so sorry Ruby; I don’t know what kept over me. I just saw a small…little…redheaded…” Weiss felt her mouth drool slightly, quickly Weiss got a napkin from her pocket and quickly cleaned her mouth. Weiss felt embarrassed since what she is doing, is strictly not the royal way. However, it came over to Weiss and she didn’t know what to do.
Ruby just felt slightly sympathetic to Weiss, she smiled. “Look Weiss, it is not your fault that I am tiny. I just wanted to pursue in my own fantasies.” Weiss looked down to Ruby and understood what Ruby was saying:

“So I could make my fantasies a reality, you really are a good friend.” Ruby tried to walk Weiss out of it but before Ruby could get a word out Weiss grabbed Ruby. Weiss grip was really strong it felt like Ruby’s bones were about to shatter as Ruby felt unable to breathe once again. Weiss pulled Ruby in front of her mouth; Weiss’s lips lifted up slowly as her tongue smeared all over Ruby. Weiss tried to pin the taste on something however Weiss couldn’t exactly pin it on what just yet. So, Weiss began to lick Ruby again and figured it out, Ruby stated just like strawberries. Each time Weiss licked Ruby was like an even sweeter, juicer strawberry. As Ruby tried fighting off Weiss’s gigantic slobbering tongue a thought crossed her mind. to figure out why Weiss & Yang were so fascinated by her, Ruby figured it out. It was the dust that shrank her, maybe if Ruby read the side effects nothing like this would happen.

“Damn, Ruby I just want this flavor too last forever.” Weiss whispered as she opened her mouth wider. Ruby did her best to scream but Weiss quickly shut her mouth before Weiss could hear. (Even if Weiss cared) Weiss squished ruby along inside her mouth, enjoying the sweet taste of Ruby pressing against the side of her cheek bones. Weiss pressed her tongue against Ruby, slobbering Ruby in slimy hot saliva. Weiss’s tongue smacked her against Weiss’s teeth as they lowered against Ruby. Ruby didn’t snap in half however she just felt all of the pain of being smashed against two sides of her body at once. Ruby felt the longer she was in Weiss’s mouth the more that this would be her fate. Ruby dealt with a lot of pain before, but she could only go through so much pain before she would start losing consciousness. The heat from Weiss’s mouth didn’t help the atmosphere, as each breath was a sudden hot breath of fresh air that kept increasing in temperature. Even though Ruby was naked she felt unable to withstand the heat much longer. Weiss slightly opened her mouth, Weiss feeling Ruby’s struggles to freedom before shutting her mouth and resting her tongue on top of Ruby.

After awhile Weiss felt Ruby’s taste withered away, Weiss topped swishing Ruby in her mouth. As Weiss stopped swishing Ruby in her mouth, Ruby tried to regain her center of gravity. Ruby tried to remain perfectly still but slipped from the saliva on Weiss tongue. Weiss’s mouth before Ruby started filling up with lots of Silvia by her gums which Weiss spat out into a napkin. Ruby was helplessly dragged down into Weiss’s napkin. Ruby felt all slimy and gross as Weiss started rolling up the napkin in her hand, slowly cleaning Ruby off. Ruby was constantly rolled all over the place up down left and right, feeling more like a caged animal with no control.

As Weiss looked down into the napkin seeing Ruby’s body being covered in slightly less saliva, Weiss quickly turned around and to her sides before placing Ruby in between her breasts. Weiss wanted to have fun with Ruby, however Weiss thought the dorm might be crowded with Ruby’s other teammates and decides the best course of action is to go somewhere less public. Unaware to Weiss was Ruby’s problem, the more Weiss moved her boobs would always shift making Ruby feel herself sinking further in between Weiss’s breasts. The more Ruby sunk deeper and deeper; she was being squished by Weiss gigantic mountain sized breasts. Ruby felt like not breathing was common, as she is unable to scream, yell or talk normally to ask Weiss to stop. Weiss whether she realized it or not liked to play rough, and Ruby was just the newest toy in Weiss’s collection.

As Ruby slid more and more down, with the walls around her getting tighter as Weiss was moving. Ruby felt her legs emerge free from the bottom before feeling her entire body drop. Ruby could breathe but couldn’t stop her from falling down Weiss’s shirt and into her panties. Ruby gripped at the side of Weiss’s panties barely only managing to hang with one hand. Ruby looked down on the ground and noticed Weiss’s massive shoes moving quickly back and forth. Ruby knew that if she fell down now, she might be left unnoticed for a prolong period of time. Ruby did her best to hang on, but she felt her strength getting weaker the longer she hung on.

As Weiss entered the bathroom, Ruby strength diminished completely as her arm strained and her muscles compacting it was too much to hold onto. As Ruby let go suddenly Weiss’s hand grabbed ruby before Weiss went into a stall and locked it. Weiss & Ruby both breathed a sigh of relief. As Weiss picked Ruby up closer to her face, Weiss snickered thinking of more ways to play with her tiny leader. Weiss was looking down at her body, occasionally jiggling her modest side breasts until she figured it out. Weiss started taking off her bra to expose her large tits, they looked to be about the size of Ruby’s legs. Weiss snickered thinking of what she could do to Ruby. Weiss couldn’t help it, she couldn’t resist, she didn’t care about her royal standard she just wanted to play around.

Weiss started pushing Ruby into her breasts, dragging Ruby’s tiny body up and down her breasts which was making Weiss slightly aroused. As Weiss rubbed Ruby against her breasts, Weiss started lowering her panties and started to fingering herself. Ruby was dragged slowly at first, but Weiss only went faster and faster as it progressed, slightly moaning trying to hold it in since it was a semi-public place. Ruby felt like her skin was being burnt as Weiss pressed Ruby against her breasts harder and harder. Until Weiss couldn’t handle the pressure any longer and felt herself unable to stop herself from climaxing.

“AHHH” Weiss tried to keep her moan quietly as she could but ended up shouting a loud moan which echoed through the bathroom. Ruby felt the pressure from Weiss’s hand pushing her against her breast fade away, As Ruby looked down, she saw the sight of Weiss other hand getting closer to her. Weiss’s hand wasn’t getting closer, Ruby was falling. Ruby didn’t grip back onto Weiss’s other hand in time and felt herself enter Weiss’s vagina. As Ruby entered Weiss’s vagina Ruby felt the sensitive flesh upon the walls scrunching up her body and felt a river of sudden, slimy & warm fluids cover her body. The flesh started pulsing and reacted with spraying out several large loads before Ruby finally felt the walls slow down in pulse. Weiss let out a large moan as she pulled Ruby out of her vagina. Weiss looked over at Ruby and said:

“You know, I should have accepted you as a leader a long ago. Thanks for helping a girl out.” Weiss winked over at Ruby, Ruby was unsure of how to respond and winked back at Weiss. Weiss quickly put back on her bra and pulled up her panties, Weiss’s face even blushing red of embarrassment.

“But if you tell anyone what happened here today, I swear I will cut you to ribbons.” Weiss threated Ruby, but I don’t think Ruby would want to tell many people about what happened. Weiss didn’t realize the mess she made until she walked out of the stall. “OH GOD…I uh…I got to clean this up.” Weiss didn’t realize someone else was in one of the nearby stalls, it was Blake and she looked over at Weiss down on the ground cleaning the floor.

“Weiss?” Blake questioned Weiss, unsure of why a person of her “position” would be on the floor cleaning it up, seemed like she would have a servant do that. Blake didn’t apparently notice tiny Ruby off of the sink, so Ruby thought it would be best to hide in the sink and watch how this conversation would go. Ruby wasn’t safe either way but at least she had some place she considered safe.

“Oh…Hi…Blake…Wha- What are you doing here?” As Weiss was talking, she was looking around to see if she spotted ruby, however Weiss’s couldn’t find her in the place she put Ruby.

“Why are you on the floor?”

“Oh well I just saw a mess and I thought I would clean it up.”

“Weren’t you also in here, why you were yelling so loudly?”

“Me…no you got me confused with someone else.”

“Weiss…” It seemed like Blake and Weiss were going to get in a long conversation, Ruby knew they were going to be at each other’s throats for a bit. So Ruby was thinking of a plan to get Blake’s attention. Ruby tried to pay little attention to the conversation at hand but thinks that she may have put Weiss in a bad spot. Ruby saw a spot within Blake’s pockets. Ruby quickly while Blake was turned against the sink snuck into her pocket without having much detection.

“So don’t tell me what I can or can’t do.”

“Alright Princess, later.”

“What was that? *Sigh* Ruby? … Ruby?” Weiss was confused seeing Ruby gone from her sight unaware that Ruby took a slight detour.


[End of Chapter 2]
© Copyright 2021 ThatOneWriter (codenametow at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2258420-Shrunken-Ruby-Rose-Pt1--2