*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2272614-Transformation-Anthology-3
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Erotica · #2272614
Magic from a Book and other stuff
Eve had invited, 3 of her friends over for a sleepover but what she hadn't told them is she'd been messing with a spell book she found, it started as a joke but now she realised it had actual power. Her friends began to arrive one by one first was Lara. She was the groups tomboy always dressed in slightly oversized trousers and a plad shirt, she had short ginger hair and green eyes, she was quite curvy but given her choice of clothing you wouldn't know it. The next was Anzu, she was a short shy Japanese girl with long black hair and a slender build. Then was Amy she was a stereotypical nerd short brown hair kept in pigtails, with no noticeable curves.

As the 4 gathered upstairs Eve showed them the book, there reaction was skeptical to say the least. Lara especially thought she was losing it believing in magic. "Lara just give it a chance if this works we could do so much to better are lives, really clean them up" Eve said trying to convince her friends.

"Even if I believed you my life's great I don't need anyone 'cleaning it up'" Lara said pushing her friends plees aside. Eve was getting a little agitated at this flipped through the book to show her friend a thing or two. As she landed on a page and fired a blue blast at Lara "Fine you can clean up your own life if you want" she said with a confident smile.

"What are you talking about and what's with the sudden light show." As Lara examined her body she seemed fine laughing it off she threw a packet of crisps she was eating towards the bin but narrowly missing she shrugged it off. But as she did her body lost control she began walking over to put it in the bin. As she reached the packet confused she fully bent down even with her baggy trousers her ass was noticeable Lara just hoped her friends were distracted. But then POFF her trousers disappeared and her ass was on display, as she turned her head in horror she saw her trousers had been replaced with white tights and a large puffy maid skirt and what felt like a black lace thong. As she regained control of her body she felt her other clothes melt away, her upper body became coated in a corest with a black top connected to her maid skirt. A large with appron and headband appeared along with white frills manifesting along her new attire. As it seemed over a large white bow appeared on the back of her dress drawing even more attention to her ass which she was sure was bigger. "What has you done to mwa" Lara closer her mouth realising she was speaking in the most fetishised French accent.

Eve couldn't help laugh "Well that'll teach you to make fun of me, I'll keep you like that the rest of the night as a punishment." She said not wanting to admit she was trying to cast a spell that would make her clean up after herself, not make her some maid. As Lara stood there everyone staring at her she wanted to scream and tell them to look away but she instead found herself whizzing around the room cleaning with her mind continuously repeating that she was got a reward if she cleaned like the master told her. She also unconsciously bended over as much as possible while cleaning meaning anyone who even glanced at her would got a good look at her ass.

The room had fallen very quiet except for the sound of Lara cleaning around, until Anzu decided to speak up, "Perhaps we shouldn't mess with these things too much, we wouldn't want to hurt each other" she said sheepishly as Amy nodded in agreement, a look of mild annoyance pained Eva's face.

"Are you serious!? We discover magic is real and can change people into near opposites of themselves and you want to not at least try to harness it" she pleaded frustrated with the pairs lack of ambition. As another good idea crossed her mind, "I've got it I'll show you just how helpful it can be" as she began flicking through the book Anzu grew increasingly scared.

"Wait I'm sorry just don't change me into some maid" she was shaking as Eva brushed off such a thought. pfft she's being silly sure the whole cleaning spell was somewhat off base, but this was just a little confidence booster. Anzu now in pure panic mood turned towards Lara still engrossed in her cleaning "Lara can you please convince her not to do it again" but as her friend went to respond she appeared different not physically well none except for her prior transformation that is, but her mannerisms and the look in her eyes, they were different not a girl compled to obey but a subservient maid gleefully obeying her master.

Lara turned to Anzu "Mi apologies mademoiselle, but Master Eva has made her mind up, bwut dont uo vorry I shall clean up any mess aftervards" smiling she returned to the most oversexualised cleaning pose. As Anzu sat still, while Eva smiled at finding the right spell.


"Don't worry I told you it's fool proof" triumphantly firing a blue beam at Anzu causing a brief blinding flash to overtake the room. When it vanished nothing had changed but everyone new better so a few moments of silence overtook the room, but still nothing until Amy spoke up.

"So I guess you're fine?" she stated half way between confident and scared. Then to the rooms shock an audible sigh came from Anzu.

"No idiot it's just delayed I'll change any damn second" the room went silent as it hit Anzu she didn't normally say that but what was weirder was her tone changed too, "why the hell do I sound soAmerican?".

The other girls who weren't slutty maids began panicking Amy was very vocal screaming change her back fix this while Eva tried playing it off while internally screaming that she had no idea how to fix it or even what she'd done, sure one maid transformation was a cruel and unusual punishment, but this was just proving that she didn't know what she was doing.

But as she was trying to fix it Anzu was changing, her long black hair was now and a very dirty blonde and her height went from being the shortest in the group to the tallest. Coupled with this was her very conservative sweater skirt and leggings morphing into a lowcut school uniform and short skirt. "Like what the hell I'm turning way to slutty ugghhh this dumb voice makes me sound like I enjoy it or something" the changes didn't stop as her lowcut shirt clearly had a pink lace bra sticking over the top of it, while her shoes were now strange pink sneakers with her black tights disappearing as did her panties.

She tried pulling the small garment further down but found it near impossible as she noticed a bronze tan approaching up legs. Fear engulfed her as she starred at the rising tan line "No please no more of this stupid shit" as the tan passed her skirt creeping up her ass she moaned as her behind ballooned being overtaken my the tan "Like no what am I going to do with all this junk in the trunk, like the boys will totally like grab it and stare at it, I'll probably grind into hawt guys on the bus with it and stuff it'll like totes suck" as she tried to claim displeasure with her new additions it simply gave the impression of a horny gal girl.

As the tan rose so did her panic as it hit her boobs they tripled in size easily filling up her bra, shirt and almost breaking the seams as she fondled them. "Like this is even worse mh massive tittues will make guys cum when I walk buy I'll totes be the hawtest girl in school and all the dumb hoes will want to be me, like it'll suck." her comments losing any hint of remorse or anger just morphing into bragging statements.

As the tan engulfed her face her lips became pink her hair a perfect platinum blonde as it did itself up in a side pony tail, she let out a final moan as she then examined her new form. "Uh like I'm so hawt now and like everything I want to say starts with calling you bitches uh and I'm like super horny, like seriously I just want to fuck uh I hate you for this hoe. As she quickly scanned the room she locked eyes with Lara still sluttyly cleaning away "Like you'll have to do, come here maid, I need something cleaned" she pressed Lara's face into her bosom and then fell with her onto the floor.

Amy and Eva watched in horror as their best friends currently transformed into sex maniacs, and were fucking 5 feet away from them. Amy then sternly looked towards Eva with determination in her eys "OK enough is enough give me the book I'll fix this"


Old Friends

"I seriously can't thank you enough for helping Erica"

"I told you it's no big deal. Besides seeing a house filled with old junk fresh for the pawning is pretty interesting to me" Trixie said smirking at her ginger haired friend.

The pair pulled into the driveway of the property.

"Sooo why did your dad leave this place to you anyway, no offence it doesn't really look like your style" Trixie said as the pair found themselves staring at the somewhat strange building stood before them.

"To be honest it was either this or it goes up for auction and we make nothing and since he's hardly in a condition to look after it or even pillage through it he probably thought that it'd be easier for us"

"So we're essentially the clean up crew" Trixie smiled

Erica let out a small laugh "Something like that, the place is barley even his he inherited it a couple months back when some old friends of his passed."

"Weird to think you can still inherit things in your 70's, but good for you if their is some cool shit inside, maybe we'll find something really rare, that'd be cool right?"

Erica failed to respond Trixie, somewhat entranced by the house. It was hardly the weirdest building ever but it looked kinda off? At first it seemed like a regular two story 80's suburban house even if it was on the large side but it was a little off. The windows were all blacked out, it had what seemed to be some strobe ights along the outside. Worst of all it kinda just felt weird. But Erica wasn't going to throw away a potentially decent chunk of money for some superstitions.

"Hey Erica, Earth to Erica you in there?" Trixie waved her hand over her friends face snapping Erica out of her trance.

"Oh sorry got distracted"

"It's cool just stay focused as we enter the mystical time of... When'd you say this place was made again" Trixie said raising the question to her companion.

"80's I think, it was owned by some old actors dad knew, guess he made an impression since they left him a whole house." Erica opened the door stepping into the somewhat musty house.

Trixie began thinking about the implication of 80's actors living in a place that seemed stained with cheapish perfume and decorated with blackout windows. Deciding ultimately not to Erica's father's somewhat questionable past.

The pair wandered around with Erica continually showing confusion with the furniture passing leather sofas, zebra skin rugs and quite a few nudist paintings but not really the refined kind.

"Well I guess the girls living here had a certain style" Erica remaining blissfully unaware.

"Yeah definitely 'style'" Trixie really struggling to call our the obvious to her seemingly completely oblivious companion.

The duo reached the second floor pipping into the 6 rooms discovering 1 bathroom while 4 other rooms were bedrooms, they approached the final room Erica still not putting 2 and 2 together

"Wow they must have had lots of company to justify 4 bedrooms, you'd think they'd turn one into something else."

"Yeah they probably lovedddd company" Trixie rolling her eyes hoping Erica could figure out the signs so she could stop tip toeing around the issue.

Erica opened the final door to reveal the room had been repurposed into a walk in closet, a very large one in fact. But they size of the closet was barley a thought as the contents were far more interesting the first to jump out was the parade of skimpy attire. From barely there undergarments, slutty outfits of all professions and a catalcave of half expensive looking trashy clothing. Then below them sat rack that seemed to be for shoes but was far more infested by sex toys of all types with some being so bizarre description didn't seem possible. Their was also a large amount of stuff? It wasn't really clear it was pizza boxes, microphones, whips??

"What's with all this were they movie makers or so..." A look of dumbfounded realisation too Erica's face "They were pornstars..."

"Finally" Trixie exclaimed glad Erica could at least figure that out. "I thought you'd never get it"

"you knew???" Erica looked in shock

"Well yeah, I just didn't want it to be awkward since your dad knew these gals" Trixie instantly realised her mistake as Erica's face dropped.

"Oh god my dad was best pals with pornstars..." she sunk to the ground half cradling herself

Trixie feeling immensely stupid for spilling the beans after managing to hide it for a decent amount of time given the obvious nature.

"I, umm, I'm sorry for bringing it up" Trixie half bowed as her friend rose to her feet.

"It's fine I guess it as years ago and I know they were in contact or anything, since he was as surprised about the house appearing as me" Erica sighed recovering from her panic. "I doubt this has anything of value let's just head back"

"wait let's not be hasty. Sure these gals weren't nuns or anything but their could still be valuables regardless of career. So I say search still on." Trixie smirked.

"I don't know Trixie, it feels kinda gross just being here I mean, including the bedrooms downstairs their are 7 beds in this house and people have probably had sex on all of them. That's weird I don't want to catch anything." Erica looked around eyeing every corner.

"Come on any STD's that were maybe here would be older then you, don't worry about catching anything let's just explore and grab some valuables along the way, I'll start on the far left room and you start here." Before giving any room for disagreement Trixie was off towards the rooms.

Erica wanted to throw up a counterargument but Trixie would have hardly listened anyway, she was always like that. Simply sighing she entered the adjacent room and flicking on the light then being blinded by a purple hue that dawned the room. The room was effectively 1 bed a massive magenta heart bed with a neon sign imbued into the wall behind it reading

Jersey Juggs "Classy, well at least I know who it belonged to or at least their porn name, glancing around she saw a large metallic clock with what on closer inspection had dicks for hands was mounted opposite the bed, "I guess when your job involves sex you need to be aware of time. Although looks like it's busted."

She began fiddling with but to no avail the thing was stuck repeating the same back and forth motion "Well maybe so new batteries and a mover can get it out of here. Surely some target audience existed. Ignoring it and turning her attention to the bed. She carefully maneuvered around it to the bedside table on the left, opening the drawers she found bras and other various undergarments quite large ones, although given the owners monocer it was hardly surprising, some more sex toys but then at the bottom two switches, curiosity overtook her declining to flip the first. She heard the clock begin turning although upon inspection it was going backwards "so nothing changed there" the second caused a sound on both sides of the bed as a fog began to fill the room, looking underneath the bed revealed fog machines on either side.

"No thanks" hitting the switch again stopped the machine on her side but the other kept going. "What kind of Electrical order is that?" sighing she decided the sooner it was off the better climbing over the bed to hopefully reach a switch on the other side.

Trying to climb over the bed felt so weird it was clearly well used but it's springiness and weird lumps caused the quick journey to be quiet troublesome. Erica simply brushed it off but as she made her way towards the machine something happened as she crossed the bed smoke overtook her, accidentally breathing some in, coughing and trying to brush it away she found her vision obscured.

"Seriously? Whas the deal with all dis smoke" not noticing her voice and vocabulary changing. She felt heaver something which should impede her travels across this vast mattress but she began finding it's previously annoying springs and lumps easy to maneuver. Finally reaching the machine she could here the clock ticking horribly fast as she accidentally inhaled another puff of smoke before smacking the machine off "Uh finally dat dumb machine was da worst" a realisation overtook her why'd she sound so weird. As she began to ponder and answer the clocks infernal ticking got to her. "Ehhh this dumbass clock won't shut da fuk up." walking over hearing a weird clank as she did Erica smacked the clock off as its ferocious backward speed stopped.

"Dats betta I can finally hear my self think" but as Erica did she realised her words weren't right and a turn towards a full body mirror in the corner revealed a completely different surprise.

Staring at her reflection she'd expected a shortish ginger girl with pig tails, a flattish body, pale skin, a freckled face, dressed in a woolen sweater and some jeans but that was anything but what greeted her. She was staring at a parody of a women. Her previous short stature was somewhat their but a look down revealed a pair of heels were concealing it well. That ginger hair and pig tails combo was gone her hair was pushed above her head into a massive jearsy bun kept together with hair spray and bows, draping down her back it ended above her ass. It even gave her little side ends on her face and around her breasts. Speaking of breast the word damn seems appropriate. She'd always somewhat longed for a bigger chest but not these beach balls, they were massive obtuse orbed obstructions. Then a quick expansion had overtaken her as making it resemble a kardashians. Her body also glowed bronze, as it was enveloped in a tan that was both irritatingly fake but also completely real? Then the face had puffed up lips in a dark bronze with enough blush and eyeshadow to keep a whole make up company running. Then her clothes or whatever you'd call these, she found herself draped in a leopard print crop top with amble view of her boobs (not as if you could hide them) then a tight pair of gold shorts also a gold choker and a pair of hoop earrings to complete the attire.

Stunned for actions, words or even sounds she just stared at herself.

"Jersey Juggs you're on in 5 minutes" a voice said from outside the door.

Her? No she couldn't be. A quick glance down at her body. Oh god she was Jersey Juggs. "like wha da fuk"
Her vocal changes now fully noticeable to her "I don't wanna be some pornstar, I ain't no Jersey Juggs I'm Erica Hawkins a smart college student!"

Her defiant attitude towards the situation hardly helped when her whole attire and attitude gave off a different message.

"Juggs, please don't throw another incident" the voice called through.

"It's MISS JUGGS BITCH" Quickly covering her mouth it was getting worse she was becoming more like this girl. She didn't want to have Juggs in her name period, no matter what came before it

"Sorry my mistake Miss Juggs" a few mumbled swears came from behind the door that she couldn't quite make out before a clear enough message was heard "OK Trix go in and talk the diva out here"

Another girl was forced into the room as Erica felt ready to blow a fuse as she looked up and the dolled up bimbo before her. Erica felt so angry not even just about her transformation but weirdly everything? Glaring at the blonde "Look wha eva your name is, I ain't actually Jersey Juggs, so do me a solid and grab me something presentable from the closet. Ok honey?"

The girl didn't move looking stunned and a bit concerned as Erica felt a need to scream at her the blonde spoke.

"Eirca???" The girl moved the bangs covering her face away giving a clear look at her eyes.

A closer look at the vapid eyes on the blonde began to draw her memory of "Trixie????"

Erica was not ready to believe this was Trixie. Sure she was one to talk given her new appearance but at least she was partially clothed. This girl had a thong on. That's it. Unless you were insane enough to count the random jewelry and fluffy choker or the whorish diamond and heart stickers covering her nipples as clothes. Her 'friends' whole vibe was more sex doll then person. Trixie's skin was quite a pale white juxtaposing her own caramel hue. The girls proportions were as wild as her own, massive breasts a whole dumptruck of an ass. Her friends hair much like her own was ridiculous and big very big, without interference the fringe covered her eyes leaving only a set large pink lips constantly puckered up leaving her looking even more like some sex doll. The rest of the platinum blonde locks a stark contrast to Trixie's once black hair cascaded down her back in a ponytail much like Erica's. No it simply couldn't be Trixie, there is no way.

"Nah u can't be Trixie right? U some other bitch right? Hints of fear and confusion coated her voice.

"No I'm like Trixie, I put some cute little choker on" she gestures towards the fluffy bell and collar around her neck "then I heard some weird ticking and like pff I'm like this and they called me out before sending me to you." The change in the girls own voice was obvious to both of them but hardly merited focus right now.

"Well damn what do we do?"

The girls stood in silence trying to muster up an idea between them, but their thinking session was interrupted when the door opened.

"Oh I know you bitches ain't coming in here without permission" Erica yelled

"I'm very sorry Miss Juggs, I know it's your house and your method acting takes time, but we don't have all night." the somewhat meek man said.

Erica responded with raising her eyebrow before a smirk overtook her face, so this was her house huh. "like damn right it's my house and I ain't no damn porn bitch so get out."

The man looked confused before settling on a sad annoyance "Oh I see you got lost in character again. Please remember Miss Juggs you aren't..." he checked the notes on his clip board "you aren't a young college girl, that's the character"

Erica practically had steam exciting her nose "I know you ain't telling me who a am! I AM..." She was cutoff.

The man held a mirror up "Please look at your reflection, you aren't a college girl you're Jersey Juggs"

Erica stared at the reflection furious anyone was correcting her on her own identity "That hawt piece of ass and tits ain't me! I'm not a porn star! Tell him Trix!"

Trixie looked practically brain dead at this point not even realising Erica hadn't used her real name just accepting it with her body. "But like Jersey we are totes porn gals. Like look at us"

Erica shot back a confused and furious look before staring into the mirror as something clicked her face switched to a lust filled smirk "oh like ma bad girl and totes sorry to you to Fred, how about as an apology you can fuck Trix overhear and if you make her enjoy it I'll let you have this house when we die. But tell the director no more scripts and shit they're wayyyy too complicated"

As the newly dubbed pornstars went about their usual business occasionally returning to their old selves but quickly switching back once they realised how crazy them being future girls was.


The Swap

Laura was furious, this was the last straw. She seen that bitch pull this shit for too long. Laura was on a warpath as she went through the halls. She only had one person on her mind Trixie, errr even the name pissed her off. Trixie was a whore, a bitch, a trout and Laura could list a hundred terrible descriptions of the wannabe mean girl. She was a nuisance to her and especially Mary in High school but Laura had hoped a move to college would wake her the fuck up. But no Trixie still behaved like a damn high school mean girl cliche. Still picking on people and flaunting her wealth and influence (or rather hers parents wealth and influence) to get what she wanted. What's worse it still worked sure people were older and a bit nicer but Trixie still got away with this shit.

Today was it, she'd taken Mary's end of term project and destroyed it, the administrator said lack of 'evidence' meant Trixie got off scot free. Nope note happening. She didn't care if Trixie's family donated money to the campus the bitch wasn't weaseling her way out of this one. Reaching Trixie's private toliet. Yeah she gets her own damn toliet because she claims to need it. They built it instead of a disability toilet. She already had one in her private dorm so wtf was this one for? Barging her way into the unlocked room she saw Trixie lounging on a sofa she'd put in Their. Laura was taken a back by the decor scented candles a small room with a toilet in this room and a couple giant sinks with a massive mirror, for Trixie and her idiotic entourage. Laura regained her focus and locked her gaze firmly on the buxom blonde who was lounging on her sofa while scrolling her phone.

"Like what are you doing here sharpie?" the valley girl accent, apathetic tone, not even moving her eyes away from her phone and especially her damn nickname she adorned her with during the first week of 4th year was driving Laura even further up the wall then she already was.

Laura stared directly into Trixie's eyes thinking back to every single day Trixie caused Laura and Mary pain. The constant bullying and harassment. Damn nicknames. Trixie had been calling Mary potato sack since they were 14 and had graced Laura with Sharpie when she got a more goth aesthetic at 16. She bullied them when they hadn't hit puberty and even more after Laura actually had a curvier lower half the Trixie. All that led up to this moment.

"I'm here to ask what the hell your problem is. Seriously we're 19 Trixie! This mean girl shit is getting old. Yet you keep annoying me and Mary. Just give back Mary's Chemistry paper and leave us the fuck alone!" Laura stood proud, she doubted what she said would help but she needed to let it out.

Trixie's eyes left her phone as she stood up her white heels clicking against the tiled floor, smirking as she walked towards Laura. "Or what? Huh Sharpie. You gonna run me over with that dumptruck of yours? Or are ya gonna like play your dumb little punk songs really loud outside my dorm? No maybe you'll like get potato sack to sit on me?" Trixie giggled at her own little comments as Laura's face went red as she was about to start screaming but a Trixie put a finger over her mouth shushing Laura. Trixie smirked "You and your little short cut hair with its shitty dye job, spiked choker, off brand jeans and dumptruck are nothing. Your a noisy little animal that I enjoy fucking with. So scoot your fat ass out of space and don't let the door hit it on the way out, kya?"

Laura slapped Trixie's hand away. "Not this time, I'm settling this, even if I have to rip your overpriced fur jacket off you"

Trixie continued to give a devious smirk as she eyed up the goth girl "didn't know you were a lesbo too, it all makes sense, like now you wanna a piece of me huh sharpie, sorry but I don't swing that way and I especially don't fuck girls that's ass needs break lights"

"Oh my god could you be any less I sufferable, you clearly only tease because nothing else is going on in that fake blonde head of yours. Also my ASS ISN'T THAT BIG! It's marginally bigger then your but you couldn't handle that so started to put me down because of it! Even then you never hear me make fun of the udders you attached to your chest, after the boob job everyone knows you got. You have all this money and you use it to be a pumped up half witted bimbo bitch!"

Trixie's smile had faded, a furious expression painted her tan face "oh I know I'm not hearing this from the goth bitch. Your ass is much bigger then mine, its a blessing you can walk with it and that whole emo goth thing is really played out. The short cut and shitty shirt. You look like a poster ad for a problem kid so don't like come at me with your daddy issues mkay"

"Oh please you have no legs to stand on in daddy issues, I bet the reason you dress like a whore, with the short skirt and crop top is because daddy won't even look at you at home" Laura was barely even registering her words instead just throwing out whatever pent up thought she'd kept bottled up for the last 7 years.

"I dress like a whore? You with the ripped shirt and jeans. You're practically asking to get railed, but most boys want are after fine wine instead of a flat cooler" Trixie's pushed her chest out flaunting her d cups. While giving a coy poke to Laura's A's.

The two women continued to yell before Trixie pushed Laura, quickly receiving a shove back as the girls began to start slapping each with Laura about to go for a punch as a weird light hit flashed. Laura looking around she glanced at the mirror seeing Trixie and herself. Her mind was foggy, feeling really pissed but also totes tired she went for the door "this ain't over Trix, you are like gonna give Mary her school stuffs back." Laura practically sprinted out the door, it wasn't her best exit line.

Trixie falling in the previous scuffle and subsequent beam of light regained her footing, "yeah whatever bitch" her whole vibe was thrown off, that bitch would pay. But as Trixie got to her feet and went to grab her phone from her pocket a look in the mirror made her freeze solid. "WHAT THE HELL"

------------

Laura continued down the hall eyes forward still rattled from her encounter with Trix. She hadn't really sorted anything but it felt good to finally tell that lil bitch off. She supposed she needed to go tell potato sack the news. A slight giggle on her mind she'd used the name ironically but it was pretty clever even if to totally insulting, like Mary was Irish, her outfits were often cheap and baige and the girls chubby body totes did look like a potato sack. A snarly little giggle left her lips. She shouldn't like that stuff but it was more clever then she thought perhaps Trix wasn't as brain dead as she believed.

"Hey lookin good Trix" Laura darted around seeing if Trix had followed her. But nope just her and pube beard Ben. That was weird she hadn't meant to think that but Trix nicknames felt so much better than the normal names. "Hey girl why so cold?" Ben said walking towards Laura. But wait where was Trixie Ben clearly called her way was he looking at Laura. "Come on Trixie you can't pretend to ignore me after last night"

"Ughh pube beard, like can't you see I ain't Trix are you dumb? I look nothing like her use your fuckin eyes dick for brains. It's Laura, Laura!" Ben was a tad bewildered but he thought this was some weird way to ignore him. He had only met the Laura Trixie knew in his business class her ass was even bigger then Trixie's and she was definitely more goth then bimbo. He simply backed away.

"Ugh whatever you say Tri. I mean Laura, yeah bye Laura." He wandered into a nearby hallway. Laura just kept walking, why the hell would he mix her up with Trix of all people. Trixie was a foot shorter save for her heels and had blonde hair. That was only the differences at first glance. Laura walked a distinctive clicking being heard across the floor. Seriously Trix had her pink fur jacket paired with that white tank top she stuffed her udders into. Then her cute white miniskirt that stored that ass of hers, it was adorable. Especially the cost of the outfit it out priced most girls dorms. Laura let out a snarly giggle. As she felt a sudden urge to admire her own reflection and fix her make up, maybe a little less black this time she took a detour into the bathroom as she did a couple of girl locked eyes with her and quickly saw themselves out.

Weird Laura thought you'd think they'd seen Tri... "WTF" Laura had expected to be met with a tall Goth girl but instead her reflection painted a vastly different story. The straight blonde hair flowing down her back, the udders inscaed in a crop top and fur jacket. The short skirt and thin hips. Her face was coated in a pink overcoat her massive lips lathered in glittery lipstick. Her face was Trix. She was Trix! "No, no, no, no, no, NO! I'M NOT HER I'M NOT SOME FLUFFED UP BIMBO VALLEY GIRL!"

A girl walked in seeing Trixie her face went red "huh sorry Trixie" a furious Laura locked eyes "I ain't Trix! Mkay? I'm Laura, I'm not some mean girl OK? The girl looked very unsettled before sprinting out and running down the hall. "Uh damn it! What am I like going to do about this dumb stuff and since when did I talk like this. I sound like more of a like bimbo then Trix does" her eyes lit up "I gotta find her, Trix probably like did this to teach me like a lesson or something, well I'll like show her" Laura stormed back down the hall towards where she had left Trixie.

---------------------------------
Trixie was pacing back and forth in her private toilet. She'd failed to find Laura and she couldn't go around campus like this. But that bitch was probably going around doing all sorts of embarrassing stuff with her body. She always knew Laura was jealous but never to this degree, to steal her body. It was pathetic. Meanwhile she'd left Trixie with this.

Doing some posing in the mirror she was appalled at the results "this is even worse then I thought" her hair was short a black, her face was fairly sharp in its shape and did have some good lips and solid checks those same lips were coated in a pitch black lip stick. The little make up she was wearing (in comparison to Trixie's standard was prodominantly very dark. Her boobs which sadly weren't much to write home about were a couple of AA cups protected by what seemed to be a tight black bra and covered by some half ripped band teashirt. Her lower half was what she dreaded. Firstly she was met with the ass she'd so affectionately referred to as 'dumptruck' and what's worse it seemed bigger then usual. Moving ground she could feel the sense of weight on it. Especially since it was leading into massively toned thighs. She didn't know Laura exercised so much, Trixie thought all the comments she made about Laura's behind must have spurred her on. Attempting to come to terms with these fishnet tights and ripped shorts "and she calls me a slut, fuckin hypocrite" she said before refocusing her mind she moved further down these aggressively pale legs ending in a pair of sneakers. Despite her complete annoyance at the body it seemed so painfully boring to her. In comparison to what she had this was a pale imitation of sexy. It was horrible. She hated it. She hated Laura. Trixie lit a fire in her heart and stormed off towards well wherever that bitch was joyriding with her body. "Damn you Sharpie your going to pay." she forced the old nickname of her mouth with a strangely unnatural aftertaste.

As Trixie ran through the halls feeling the different sway of her new body she noticed people checking her out, she was more then use to this but this felt off. She was more then use to lustful looks but these ones annoyed her. It must be because I'm in this bitches body, it's throwing my game all off' she thought continuing down the ball until a familiar face appeared. It was MarPotato Scam. A devious look painted Trixie's face as she walked up to her 'friend'.

"Hey PoMary!" Trixie said twisting her devious smile into one of happiness. Her face hurting at her attempts to give a genuine smile.

"Pomary?" Mary said raising an eyebrow at her friends strange pronunciation of her name.

"Yeah it's ya know a nickname" Trixie's eye began twitching as lying felt way more strenuous then usual.

"Come on Laura you know I hate nicknames, you can blame a certain blonde bitch for that" Mary said as Trixie almost broke her smile for a second. "But I'm sure you know that better then anyone, how'd it go with her this morning?"

Trixie froze up first the completely unnecessary insults and now the fourth degree? "Uh it went fine you know how Trixie is" Trixie wasn't actually paying much attention to Laura's earlier grievances, Trixie also found herself surprised she knew the word grievances.

"So a total bitch then" Mary chucked.

"Uh yeah she's such a" Trixie tried to think back to what Laura had called her earlier. "Such a bimbo bitch and a total slut, am I right" Trixie felt her under eye twitching again furious she had to defile her own name to someone like Mary.

"yeah she really is, can't believe she stole my project, seriously who does that shit" Mary a little more down after remembering her lost project.

"Yeah what a whore" Trixie said while secretly wondering why Mary was still whining about that, besides she took it because it was funny, well it was earlier she wasn't really getting any fun remembering what before was a hilarious prank. "Yeah she's a total skank as well, seriously where does that bitch get off, dumb trout" continuing a tirade against herself under the guise of being undercover, in an attempt to learn Laura was up to. "I seriously wish the walking cliche would just quit not like she's going anywhere, not like anyone will be waiting for her at the end of all this."

"Yeah she's annoying, but as you said no ones waiting for her, all the shit she does probably just an attention grab." As the words left Mary's mouth Trixie felt hurt, it was hardly much different the Laura's earlier outburst but it wasn't wrong, she was kinda lonely sure her old body was attractive if you like bimbos, but she wasn't happy, just there. Why had she been such a bitch anyway? Trixie lamented these thoughts, Mary noting a clear confusion in her eyes.

"Well enough Trixie talk let's head out for lunch, just us pals" Mary said smiling leading a somewhat conflicted Trixie away.

------------------------------------
© Copyright 2022 Shinyman XD (godbrd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2272614-Transformation-Anthology-3