*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2273292-Adventure-of-feyaray
by Ultimo
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Fanfiction · #2273292
The beginning
The last thing I remember, I was home sleeping on the couch by myself. Yet, somehow I wake up finding myself on the cold grass. I stood up drowsy and confused, and then I noticed where I was, I was up in the middle of a giant forest. Lost in my own confusion of how I ended up here, I didn't notice I was carrying an old brown bag on my back, and I also that I wasn’t wearing the same clothes which I went to sleep with anymore, I had quite a noticeably different attire. I took the bag off my shoulders and rummaged to see what I could find Inside of it, I found some vials with strange shining liquids, maybe some kind of potions? It oddly had various weapons inside. But of all the types of weaponry one specific sword called my attention, quite an extravagant sword, it had a beautiful curved design running from the handle to the middle center of the sword.
“What would I need potions for?” I thought to myself.
I looked deeper into the bag and noticed a rolled piece of paper inside the bag, I opened it up carefully as to not break the old dusty thing
“it's a map!”- I smiled excitedly. I couldn’t help but notice a small point in the map marking a specific place. I moved around to try to look for landmarks, to find my exact location, to figure out where I was, but I noticed the point move whenever I did.
“It's marking my location?” According to the map I was in Elinor Forest.
I saw another name on the top corner of the map it spelled “Fey Aria”. I suddenly hear bushes rumbling and a growl. Noise, from behind me. A strange creature jumps out behind me and tries to attack me, I fell in the grass and held my arms on top of myself to cover my face, and then suddenly a shield pops out of my arm protecting me. Scared of the unknown creature and not knowing what was happening I screamed
“Where on Earth am I?!” I look around me and notice everything is slightly different, variations of plants, old trees with strange writing on them, a world filled with things I have never seen before. I knew I wasn't on Earth anymore, and it was all so captivating, I almost forgot of the great danger I was in, but I had to keep calm, analyze the situation. I stand up and look at the creature, it looked like a wolf but it doesn’t look normal. It had a large spike coming out of its back, it’s eyes where glowing red. It seemed so unreal; its mouth was oozing flames on each edge. it growled at me and my shield became undone. He jumped at me, jaw wide open, only this time I needed to attack back. I stood guard waiting for its attacks and then struck when he was open in midair. This creature was resilient, it took long until it was dripping blood, but I waited one last time and attacked with one last strike to finish the creature off. It falls on the floor, and hits the ground. It’s over. I catch my breath for a little while and look down at the creature’s body, and I see it slowly turn into nothing and become part of the grass, and in its stead I find items laying on the ground, a healing potion, and some pelt.
I put all the items inside my bag. I wouldn’t wanna fight any more of his kind.
© Copyright 2022 Ultimo (okurayu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2273292-Adventure-of-feyaray