*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2273298-Adventure-of-fey-chapter-2-final-part
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Ultimo
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #2273298
The meeting
I loose consciousness when I wake up again I see Juliette and Sierra next to me and I’m on kitsu back I groan Then black out again I was in pain dryad vine where crushing my ribs I wake up again only to see kitsu near me watching over me I try to move my hand to pet it’s head but I couldn’t move it I move my head to look at it it was really bruised up with vine marks once my body was fully awake I feel the pain and scream only to see Sierra run in and see me in pain she gives me a medicine to numb the pain until they can find a better way to fix me Sierra call for Juliette tells her to watch over me until she gets back she won’t be long Sierra ran to find help but Sierra wasn’t going to the town she was actually going for her sister she knew she wasn’t far she felt her presence she goes for her while she was running trough the forest to find her jumping from branch to branch with full speed she bumps in to a camp she jump down and call for her sister Nia! She screams out no answer Nia! I need you’re help please Nia jumps out of the tree and ask what she needs it’s a friend of mine he needs help he almost die by a dryad his ribs are broken and his arms too Nia nods and packs her things Nia runs with he older sister when they reach the camp I see her and ask who is this her name Nia she’s a mage and she’s going to help you I see the dark blue neko like the night sky get close to me and puts her hand on me I wince in pain and she starts to chant a spell to help me I scream in pain as she pass her hand on every broken bone I pass out by all the pain when I wake up I see her again watching me closely I groan but I feel better thanks Nia I get up I thank her I get out of the tent only to be jump by Sierra cry she say I had her worry sick she thought I wouldn’t make it and that she would have lost me it’s okay Sierra I’m not going anywhere now can I rest for a bit more we can move on to the next town when i get my rest I go back in the tent and lay down on my bed I fall asleep only to have the a dream where I was hunted down like a animal by everyone I know I wake up sweating with fear I look to my side and see Sierra just sleeping on her bed near mine I lay back down and look at the roof of the tent.
© Copyright 2022 Ultimo (okurayu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2273298-Adventure-of-fey-chapter-2-final-part