*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2274012-We-Have-To-Stop
by Paul
Rated: E · Short Story · Comedy · #2274012
Todd was hesitant, but Andrea really wanted to do it.



“We shouldn’t be doing this.”

“Why not? We’re adults and we can do whatever we want.”

“Yeah, we’re adults, Andrea, but this is not really an ‘Adult’ thing to do, is it. It’s kind of childish.”

“Why childish, ‘Todd?’ Our parents have done it, so why can’t we?”

“That was a few years ago, when things were easier. Everyone will know we did it. I can see the smirks on their faces now. Especially that pric…, I mean stupid, Andy. He’ll never let it go.”

“So, you’re going to let that dog turd decide for you?”

“Wow! I’ve never heard you talk like that.”

“I’m an adult and I’ll talk like I want.”

“I can picture you saying it to your parents. That would go over nice. If we do it will you tell them what we did? C’mon, Andrea, let’s put it off and think about it. There’ll be no going back once it’s done. You can’t un-do the first time.”

“Yeah, I would tell them. I think they’d understand and decide it was a grown up thing. I know they joke about doing it when they were teens and they even talked about recently.”

“Your kidding! Your parents still do it? Wow, I heard mine admit too it, but they’d never do it again. Let’s wait until next week.”

“No, Todd, give me that can of black spray-paint so I can get the words on the wall, then we’ll do some graphics to make it stand out.”

“God, arrested for graphitti on my 21st birthday. Here, hurry up, and why do we need graphics anyway, the message is big enough.”

“Relax, Todd, no one will know it was us. Just give me the paint.”

[/linespace}



© Copyright 2022 Paul (lasardaddy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2274012-We-Have-To-Stop