*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2279178-Journey-of-a-young-girl
Rated: E · Chapter · Romance/Love · #2279178
My life :| (Prologue)
On the outside I look all soft, cute and cuddly. I'm actually cold, rude, sarcastic and dark. I can be cuddly sometimes. My name is also cutesy. My parents named my Kasey Elizabeth Bundy. I go by Liz, no one knows my real name. They don't even know that my last name isn't Jackson like I tell them.

People say that I'm that one cute, innocent, smart girl that every school has. The girl people cheat off of during tests, or the one you pay to do your homework. Some people try to do that to me but I scared them off till they stop bothering me.

I'm actually the girl you'd ask for fighting lessons after I saved your weak ass from being beat up behind the school, on a Saturday, after the Homecoming dance. This actually happened once. I refused though.

I'm also the founder of a gang. Most people think that my gang is a myth or a story parents tell kids so they won't sneak out or stay out really late. They think this because they've never seen or met a member before. Well they have, but most of the time we aren't wearing our signature jackets.

What most people don't know is that our gang is an actual thing, not a stupid myth like werewolves or vampires. -Both are real by the way- Plus people don't realize that I'm the one who put together the gang in the first place.

If you read to many stories about us you might end up believing the facts and the fiction. You could scare yourself half to death. You could have nightmares for the rest of your life. You might even become a shut in, never leaving your "safe" place or home.

There's only 4 or 5 fake stories about us, at least the ones I found. Most of it is true. At least the parts about all of the hell we have caused.
© Copyright 2022 Raven-Hill. (kasey.bundy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2279178-Journey-of-a-young-girl