*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2287539-Welcome-To-Elmwoods-The-Agreement
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Markus
Rated: GC · Chapter · Other · #2287539
Tales of Sinclair 'Carna' Fuente and The Fox Clan
"No... It can't be... "

The observer watching the VIP room, who've stolen the name Sinclair Fuente, could not believe her eyes. She had one goal, to get a host body and build her 'pact'. Everyone of her siblings had already amassed such an army since their birth. As the runt of the litter she had little area to called her home. Barked and treated like crap, almost getting absorbed into her siblings. She'd showed them she wasn't some feed to be eaten.

This place and the people she had taken control over was gift to her. An opportunity to change the tides, she'd used the cursed dolls she implanted with her magic to transform people and amassed them to her collective, she had used one to merge with this body and became a host. Now she would need more mates to bolster her number. This homeless teenager was supposed to be an easy target.

But why?! Why in the world is her magic not working?! She's supposed to change as soon as she touched the dolls. The Wizard who sells them said so and it worked on those three, why not her?!

Fine, she just need to increase the number. She had bought extras plus a giant version in case something like this might've happened. It was still surprising it happened but she would always prepare for the worse. She thanked old Sinclair for her bank account, which is loaded enough for decades to come.

However, each doll she throws at this 'Jane' person failed, again and again. During lunch when she spiked the soup to make it easier to transformed her and sent two dolls, but it didn't work. She didn't looked like she was spiked in the first placed. At night she sent three dolls to hug her face, she only grabs and throws them out away and didn't even flinch at how the dolls were moving on it's own.

For someone who has been harassed by living dolls everyday she barely gave a look at the situation. Like she didn't even care they were cursing her at all. And this pissed 'Sinclair' so much she internally screamed at the monitors, reminded of her position among her siblings.

A number of dolls later and all of them was out of juice, they were single used cursed dolls so they were cheap enough to buy in bulk.

Sinclair had enough, she's going to finish it off one way or another. She's going to use the big doll and herself to course and transformed her guest. Just corner her at the VIP room, have the big doll hold her and she'd used skin contact to transformed her. She was mimicking her siblings way of transforming humans, she doesn't like skin contact. For one reason or another skin contact was a big nono for her. Perhaps it's why she was looked down among them.

It doesn't matter, as long as the guest had transformed she was going to be fine. Everything will go the way she wanted, she will be recognize among her siblings and earned her rights, territory and respect she deserved. That is what is going to happened and it will happened no matter what.

She marched and barged into the VIP room, eyes blinded by rage while being followed by the doll walking with her. The guest, who was busy typing something on to her laptop took a quick glimpse for a few minutes, before going back to her laptop. Unfazed at her current sitation.

It was then that Sinclair snapped. She was being underestimated again, by a 'baseliner' of all people. Without hesitation she ordered the big doll to rush and grab hold of her. The doll zoomed towards the room and lunges at the guest, ready to swooped and bear hug her. Sinclair sneered with glee at what's transpiring right in her eyes, she was winning now.

*Thud*

But her face dropped, seeing the doll clumsily tripped over something and throw itself out the balcony door. With the guest easily avoided it. The large doll dropped down and smashed itself to the ground, leaving a large mess of cotton and fluff around the apartment.

Sinclair had lost again, this time by accident rather than the fault of the guest. Had she not ordered the doll to lunge at the guest and instead walked towards her with it instead she would've actually won there, maybe. She had wasted the last trick up her sleeve so clumsily, something had died inside her that day. What's worse is the look of the guest, a cold emotionless glare at her. She couldn't understood what the guest was thinking of but she knew one thing.

She was a fuck-up, right now and forever more.

With the embarrassing feeling of wanting to cry she dashed out of the room in complete shame, not looking back and simply fled. Screw the elevator, she thought and used the stairs instead its much faster. But it was another mistake she make, as she gasped her breath afterwards, loosing her breath so easily. This body was never a fit body to begin with.

Things go from bad to worse as she opened the apartment doors and saw something that shook her core and consciousness. Multiple figures blocking the entrance, she was familiar with them. They had loose clothes and golden chains on their necks. The claws and fox ears where the dead giveaways of their identities.

It was the fox clan, of all days it had to be the fox clan...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When Jane started processing the events recently happened in her room, the first thought that came to her mind was,

"Hmm, interesting."

And continued writing anyway, without giving more attention to it. She would write this experience of course, it'll make a good bit for her novel. Before she could fully finished it she was alerted by sounds of a commotion outside her room. Strange, this place had soundproof walls, isn't there? Perhaps another lie concocted by the receptionist just like with the spiked food she pretended to eat on camera and with the plushies attacking her suddenly out of nowhere as if it was methodically placed.

She must investigate, this commotion is disturbing her writing time afterall. When she look out from the balcony, she spotted the receptionist with 5 other individuals smocking and drinking, both were at the edge of the apartment's parking lot. Judging from their loose clothes and unnecessary accessories and tattoos on their bodies, wannabe gangsters. They're probably the same age as Jane from their young faces.

From the looks of it, the leader of the bunch was a girl smoking a blunt, she had a colored streak of pink and purple on a strand of hairs covering the natural pale blonde. A black tracksuit with her hand covering her pockets and a matching hat and a pair of worn out runner shoes. From her mannerism to her speech patterns it was obvious she was the leader.

She was constantly berating the receptionist, partners in crime perhaps? Though it looked more like she was harrasing her than lecturing her. She was constantly laughing, pointing at her for whatever flaw she's mentioning with her cronies backing her up.

Jane couldn't care less about her relation with the receptionist, but rather at how annoying they are here. If it goes any further they might break into her room and disturb her writing. That was something she couldn't ignore, but obviously she couldn't just yell and lecture them. She needed them to be afraid going here in the first place. Typical High-school action stories online have told her to fight them through sheer overwhelming power, 50-50 either they get revenge or just flee to never be mentioned again, Jane hopes for the latter.

She grabbed her jacket, making sure all her arsenal are in there and walked down there via elevator. She took a deep breath as she opened the apartment doors and walked towards the parking lot.

All the people there, the receptionist and the gangster wannabe began paying attention to her. The leader was confused at first and laughing her ass of at her afterwards, as expected she's looking down on her. Good, she's down on her guard. Jane began speed walking, making sure the cronies and the leader doesn't notice, she grabbed a hold of something heavy-ironlike, gripped it in her fingers, twist her hand and strike and uppercut on the leader with her brass knuckle. Knocking the leader out in an instant.

it was a shock to everyone around there, the mighty leader, that was good at combat, maybe, was KO'd one shot by a random street bum. They're completely flinched, enough time to analyze the next target. Among the gang who would be considered the second-in-command, Jane asked herself what a typical street thug leader would choose her second in command. It was obvious, the bulky male with the wife-beater was next, once he blinked, all warning says he's doing a left hook. She dodges down, jumps up with an uppercut, right hook, left hook, jab and pushed to the walls.

He's down a few teeth and KO'd. Next is a two in one, twins with matching white hoodies, Bob hair, pointy Fox-like ears with claws and fangs. Strange but she'd ask later when necessary. She grabbed a matching brass knuckle, grabbed the two of them in their faces and smashed them down on the floor while giving both of them knuckles repeatedly until their unconscious.

Then it was the 5th member, a confused, afraid and already pissed their pants anthromorphic fox. She'd question why a furry was there but decided to ignore it, like those twins she'd asked later. Before doing anything, just giving a glare at them the furry had passed out. It doesn't looked like a fake out, but to be sure she kicked them in the chin. Good, that was everyone.

All that's left is the receptionist, she had the same reaction as the furry, without the pissed pants. There was no reason to fight her here and she might just kicked her out of the apartment. So she left her, after surveying the aftermath. Bloody nose and a swollen mouth, loosed teeth scattered with blood around here. No one was waking up too soon. She was done.

She left the parking lot and return back to her room, passing around the receptionist without so much as a word. She did not glanced back nor did she comment on anything. Jane wondered what the receptionist is thinking right now...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Fox clan was one of the top hired thugs for the Tigers and the Rabbit clans, two well known clans of the Eastern Zodiac Alliance. Feared for their cunning and praised for their tenacity and ruthless attitude, getting berated by them was a mercy of itself, in a sick twisted way. For her sister's thugs to mess with her was insulting and embarrassing, but she couldn't do anything to them at all, without a pack, a clique or a gang to back her she may as well become a punching bag.

To know her one and only territory to be forcefully handed to them was something she couldn't let them. She wanted to fight, beat them and prove she has the same strength as power as her Fox kin. But they were scary, their tales of ruthless past mixed with their glares and intimidation tactics put her on edge. It was useless, they had already won the psychological warfare. They were masters of it afterall, what can she do? Nothing, she was useless as always, she was nothing, couldn't even transform the one and only person staying at that apartment . She'd cried, but she'll probably get beaten up by the gang leader and her cronies for being a crybaby.

She blinked one last time, First to see the one she wanted to transform, coming down here. She thought that it was her mind playing tricks on her. Then she blinked again, the leader was already down, she blinked again, the muscled thug was slammed to the wall, she blinked again, the twins were knocked out. She didn't want to blink again to see what truly had happened, the final member, a shy fox anthro. She had heard they were the brunt force of the clan. Anthros were typically stronger than humans with animal features. Anthros are considered a perfect mix among clans as they hold the powers of their animal counterparts, the tigers with their unique fur and strength, the rabbits with their jumping power, the horse with their speed, the dragon with their fire breathing and so on.

To see an anthro, pissed themselves and passed out was not just rare but impossible to believe, yet it happened, right in their eyes. The cause? The guest she tried to transformed, who afterwards simply go back to their room, without batting an eye or saying anything to her.

But she knew, she can felt it in her fur and skin, the message she had implanted when she passed. It was then a silent agreement came between them without realizing it.

You don't mess with me, I don't mess with you.
© Copyright 2022 Markus (markusfilch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2287539-Welcome-To-Elmwoods-The-Agreement