*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2296469-Remembering-Our-Fallen
Rated: E · Editorial · Military · #2296469
Memorial Day remembrance of lost loved ones.
Remembering Our Fallen

As I sit here thinking of those I have lost; my roots are full of those who have sacrificed for our country. The generations of brave souls who fought for our freedom and the way of life we are accustomed to.

My family whom we lost and loved very much. I know about two handfuls personally and heard of the many other family members and the stories of those who died for my freedom and my children’s children.

It was and is at a great cost that many families sacrifice so much for our freedom. I pray that you remember this Memorial Day holiday that we owe a great debt to those brave men, women, and their families who sacrifice for a better life and future for all of our generations.

I dedicate this to my family members who sacrificed their lives for their families, mine and yours.

~Teresa Blakely


Notes
© Copyright 2023 LegendaryMask❤️ (tblakely5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2296469-Remembering-Our-Fallen