*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2297676-Haddonfield-3
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Death · #2297676
Welcome to Haddonfield! The 1# Town for Obesity! Something weird is going on though...
"Hey, Amelia?" I asked as we were walking to a party Jack told me earlier, "How come you hate A Nightmare on Elm Street? It's like the only horror movie you hate." "Well, it's a long story. You see, there was a man who dressed as Freddy a lot. Many were creeped out by him. And then one day, he just snapped, killed a bunch of children and haunted the town's nightmares. My friend, Reagan, was one of his victims." she responded. I was at a loss for words. I felt extremely sorry that she had to go through this. "And then one day, he vanished. Nobody knows what happened to him. Maybe he's dead, Maybe he's not. That's why I always stay away from men in fedoras and red and green striped sweaters. I always fear his return." she said. “Oh my god. Amelia, I'm so sorry you dealt with such a horrible thing.” I apologized. “It's okay.” she said, “I was wondering when I should have told you anyway.” “Well, I just don't want you to be sad, 'K?” I told her. “Alright.” she replied. We were turning onto Lampkin Lane when both of us see a shape walk behind a bush. “Amelia? Did you see that?” I whispered to her. “I did.” she whispered back. “Do you think that was him?” she asked. “Maybe?” I replied, “I-I don't know.” We carefully peeked around the corner of the bush to find nothing. Well, nothing is more of an exaggeration. The white-painted wall of a house, A familiar house, His home, The Myers House. “E-E-Em?” Amelia quivered, “I-Is t-t-this r-r-really his h-h-home?” “It definitely is.” I answered back, confidently. “Okay, as long as we follow ‘Randy's Horror Movie Rules’ we should be okay to explore here.” she told me. “I never told you this, but I went here earlier this afternoon.” I told her. “Wait what?” she asked. “You went into the Myers house? Alone? Respect.” We crept into the abandoned house, slowly exploring the first floor. First, We entered the living room, the bathroom. When we entered the kitchen I saw that the knife block was missing a knife, The Chef's knife, the knife Michael favoured. “Oh no.” I said. “Oh no what?” Amelia asked. I showed her the block. “The knife is gone.” I said. Then, we both heard something upstairs. “What was that?” I asked, terrified of what was upstairs. “Should we go check it out?” Amelia asked. I started walking up the stairs. “I'll take that as a yes.” she said. She followed me upstairs. I entered a room and inside I found a dog's skeleton on the floor. Amelia went into the master bedroom and I went into Judith's old bedroom. I noticed some footprints on the wooden floor. I stood at the window. “Haddonfield.” I said. “Where nothing thrilling ever ha-AAUUGGH!” I exclaimed. Michael was strangling me with a big piece of rope. I was struggling so hard to breathe. “EM!” Amelia exclaimed as she came to the rescue with a scalpel. She stabbed him in the neck which made him let me go. He slashed Amelia's arm and she reeled back in pain. I came in and stabbed him in the stomach with my own knife. He recoiled in pain and fell to the ground. I grabbed my knife and we bolted out of there, out the front door and ran as far away as we could. Once we thought we were far enough away, we stopped to rest. “You ok, Amelia?” She grasped at her wound. “Yeah.” she winced. “Here, let me help you.” I said, reaching into her backpack to grab first aid supplies. I bandaged her arm and we just sat there. I was about to fall asleep when all of a sudden, I heard “Hey Fatties.” “Oh god, not them.” I said, looking at who we were speaking to. It was Jessica, her lackeys: Alice and Cassidy, and Steve, Alice's boyfriend The ‘Populars’ as they were called. They made fun of every fat person in town. We were just 2 of many. Jessica was your stereotypical popular bitch, Alice is the typical servant of the sass queen and Steve was the average jock who has a lustful bimbo. Cassidy is ‘the one who doesn't want us harassed yet chooses to stay with them because she wants to feel cool’ kind of girl. She's the nicest of them all. “What are you two doing on your fat asses? Trying to eat the dirt?” Jessica snickered and her gang, exept Cassidy, laughed along. “Guys, cut it out.” Cassidy said. “Why can't you guys leave us alone? We just attacked by someone not too long ago.” Amelia said. “Heh, very funny.” Steve said. “There hasen't been anyone out at all tonight. Everyone's either at the party or at home.” “You're always funny, Stevie." said Alice as she grabbed Steve and they made out. “Ugh, This is literally the perfect night to attack someone. Don't you even know what happened 30 years ago?” I retorted. All of them turned their heads towards me. “What? Some guy robbed a store?” Jessica asked sarcastically. “Worse.” I said. “What was it?” Steve asked. “In 1963, a 6 year old boy, named Michael Myers, killed his older sister, Judith Myers, on Halloween night. 15 years later, he broke out of Smith Grove's Sanitarium and murdered 5 people that Halloween night. 3 teens, one police officer and one pickup trucker.” I told them. “Wooah. Spooky.” Alice said. Just then, we heard something coming from the bushes. “What was that?” Cassidy asked. “I'll go check.” Alice said. Alice entered the bushes and Cassidy followed. “Crappy costume you got there.” Steve rudely remarked. Just then, we heard Alice scream, then the sound of a knife making contact with human skin, and then something came flying out of the bushes. Steve went to inspect it. It was a severed hand, Alice's hand. Steve backed away as something was heard moving. A shape emerged from the bushes. It was The Shape, wielding his signature knife in one hand. The end of the knife was bloody. “You guys go! I'll handle this.” he said, confidently. Me, Amelia and Jessica did as he said and ran to afar to watch this battle. Steve pulled out his gun and shot Michael in the chest four times. Steve turned around triumphantly, unknown to him that Michael rose up and started slowly walking towards him. We tried to get his attention and make him turn, but, it was too late. When he did, Michael stabbed him in the chest, slashed his throat and stabbed him again in the throat. Steve fell to the floor and attempted to crawl towards us. But before he could, Michael stabbed him in the back, finishing Steve off. Michael pulled the knife out of Steve's corpse and slowly turned his neck towards us. We ran as Michael slowly chased us. “We've gotta get the police!” Amelia exclaimed. “But how? I told you there all at the party!” Jessica exclaimed. Just then, we see a police officer walking down the street. “HELP!” we shouted. He came running over to us. “Officer Hawkins.” I said. He was the officer who was around when Michael was supposed to be taken back to Smith Grove's when Michael crashed the vehicle and disappeared for 30 years. “What's the problem?” He asked. “He killed my friends and her boyfriend and-” said Jessica. “Woah, slow down. Who killed your friend?” He asked. Me and Amelia both knew what to do. We answered back “Michael.”
© Copyright 2023 Bendyplayz (gondolij27 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2297676-Haddonfield-3