*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2313619-Closed
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Writing · #2313619
A short story about a woman pulling off a BIG holiday heist.
It was a snowy afternoon. The mall was at its busiest yet. After all, the holidays are coming, and today is the last day until the mall closes for the holidays. Penny entered the mall. It was bustling with crowds upon crowds upon crowds. She momentarily forgot her plan as the products drew her in. After around half an hour of browsing, she remembered the plan and headed to the nearest bathroom. She wasn't here to buy things, she planned on camping until it closed and would live as a queen for the duration of the holidays. She camped in the bathroom until she heard a loud beep in the mall. That signalled that the building was empty, closed and locked, meaning it worked just as expected. They disable the security footage when the holidays roll around, meaning she can do anything she wants. She stepped outside the bathroom stall and left the bathroom. Some dumbass forgot to turn off the lights, meaning the entire mall was lit. Penny smiled. She was hungry now. Like very hungry. She headed to the food sections and ate some food. It was so good, she ate more, and more, and more. By the third day, she was huge. Her belly, chest, waist and legs swelled and fattened up quite a lot. Her chest and belly were the biggest. Her arms were a bit bigger than before but still small compared to the rest of her. Despite her size, she can still walk, run and sprint normally. She loved it all. Now, she wanted to live her life to the best. She grabbed everything from a TV, a poster, a phone, etc. Then, she found the key to unlock the doors. She did so and walked out.
© Copyright 2024 Bendyplayz (gondolij27 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2313619-Closed