*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2298062-Giantess-story-idea-7
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · Adult · #2298062
Just some quick ideas I had with the giantess fetish
7. Steampunk milk, This fantasy the world is also layered with far reaching deserts, but in this world there is an infrastructure, the less wealthy people live on the dry dessert while the rich live in a large skyscraper island above the ground. The world also has a weird quirk as supposed to other worlds, in this fantasy, the milk that certain women make can be used to produce energy, This makes it so some of the women in the less wealthy region are used as batteries for the rest of their life, people with this milk power also grow larger and curvier than most other women and they can only gain this power from drinking a special milk. In this story though there is Chloe, a girl who has lived in a girls orphanage since a young age where she and her friends on the orphanage grow significantly larger than their caretakers for some reason, but out of all the girls, Chloe grew the largest out of them all. Making her a luxurious item as an energy generator. Follow Chloe as she breaks free from the people enslaving her as an oversized battery and possibly making her larger on the way. In the perfect ending Chloe drinks more of the original milk making her large enough to climb onto the large artificial island above ground where she finds her way to the city's citadel. There, she finds the queen of the world. A person that is enormous even compared to Chloe when they meet. As Chloe faces the queen she finds that she is Chloe's mother and that is the reason to why the original milk is more effective one Chloe's body. Then Chloe grows larger than her mother in some way and stops her reign of the world. Instead Chloe liberates the people from both the giant island and the land on the ground. After this she takes the place of their queen and makes the people worship her as: "The goddess who freed the helpless".
© Copyright 2023 Pancake (pancaker112 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2298062-Giantess-story-idea-7