*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2298061-Giantess-story-idea-6
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · Adult · #2298061
Just some quick ideas I had with the giantess fetish
6. Giantess in a magical medieval world, It's your typical fantasy medieval fantasy world. In this world there are fairies wizards, demons and other mythical beings around the world. And all of the land is ruled by one queen, queen Selene. This then leaves us with Estelle, Selene's subordinate, she is a very poor peasant that works for Selene as her loyal maid. Estelle personally hates Selene with a passion but puts up with her extreme behavior to survive. But one day Estelle finds a mystical gem that can change the size of people and objects, this might turn the tables between Selene and Estelle. In this chapters perfect ending Estelle somehow swallows the gem in some way, giving her the power of the gem. Using the artifacts power she crushes the queens castle and uses it's remains as her extremely undersized bed, leaving the people to rebuild their cities around her enormous form and worshipping Estelle as their benevolent goddess.
© Copyright 2023 Pancake (pancaker112 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2298061-Giantess-story-idea-6