*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2298403-Just-Take-It-Easy-And-Let-Us-Explain
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Contest Entry · #2298403
In this 270 word short story, one woman is shocked over lost contact with her man.
Julie has been unable to get Bob on the phone for the past two weeks. That made her become suspicious enough to drive over to his house on the beach. And when she heard sounds that were like something from a porn movie, Julie knocked on the front door only to get no response. That made her knock on the door louder only to hear Bob say "The door is locked!" "No shit, Sherlock!" was what an upset Julie said before she took out the key that Bob gave her on their second date and used it to unlock the door and barge right on in. That made Bob storm out of the bedroom with no clothes on and yell out the words "WHICH PART OF THE DOOR IS LOCKED DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND, STUPID PRICK?!" "SUPPOSE YOU TELL ME, BOB!" was what an unhappy Julie said and made a suddenly shocked Bob slap both hands on his rod and say "Oh, shit! Look, Julie!" That was before they heard a voice say "Hey, Babe! Are you coming back to bed?" which made Julie step into the bedroom and look with angry eyes at her own best friend Teresa naked on the bed. "Oh, Hell! No! Just take it easy, Julie! And let us explain!" was what Teresa said after she had quickly got off the bed and put a robe on. "SAVE YOUR BULLSHIT EXPLANATIONS! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR THEM!" was what a totally pissed Julie said to both Bob and Teresa before she stormed out of the house, got into her car and sped away from the scene.
© Copyright 2023 atkbereaoh (hoganthehero at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2298403-Just-Take-It-Easy-And-Let-Us-Explain