*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2298718-Chance
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Raghda
Rated: E · Sample · Emotional · #2298718
Let's take the chance
As I sit here waiting for your random messages, my mind is filled with hope and uncertainty. I long for the surprise message that tells me you miss me, that you want to be with me as much as I want to be with you. Despite the fact that we're in the same place, texting each other, I can't help but wonder why we haven't taken the next step and sat beside each other.



Perhaps we're both waiting for something unknown, hesitant to make a move that could change everything. Yet, as I look into your eyes, I see a desire that matches my own. I know you want me, and part of me wants to surrender to that desire. But another part of me is overwhelmed by fear, uncertainty, and doubt.



I feel lost, torn, and ragged, the weight of my emotions almost too much to bear. But in this moment, all I crave is the peace and comfort of your embrace. A few days, or even just a few hours, in your arms would be enough to quiet the storm raging inside me, to give me the strength to face whatever comes next.



So let's take a step, move closer, and see what happens. Let's take a chance on each other, and see where this journey takes us.
© Copyright 2023 Raghda (raghda33 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2298718-Chance