*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2298716-Imaginary-conversation
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Raghda
Rated: 13+ · Monologue · Family · #2298716
Imaginary conversation



She asked, ‘’ Why did you come back?’

He said, ‘’ Because I want to spend the rest of my life with you.’

She laughed loudly and said, ‘Shall I?’

He said, ’ I know very well that I’m still the only man in your heart.’

She laughed even more louder this time and said, ‘How are you so confident?’

He said, ‘ I want us to raise our children together.’

She said in a stern tone, ‘ Us, children! You must be kidding.’

He said, ‘ Don’t be hardheaded! And let’s go to our home together.’

She said, ‘ What home? Do you even understand the meaning of home, Mr Confident?!’

He said, ‘ Yes, I realised its meaning. I want to be with you and with our daughter as a family.’

She responded sarcastically, ‘ Oh this is so sweet! I guess I have to cry and be over the clouds even I have to pray thanking god for this unbelievable moment! ‘

He asked, ‘Are you making fun of me?’

She retorted, ‘ Oh, thanks God that you’re smart enough to figure it out on your own!’

He kept silent.

She asked firmly, ‘Why are you assuming that I’ll say yes? Did I give you a hint that I want to be with you AGAIN?! ‘

He said, ’ Because I know that you love me..’

she interrupted, ’ I used to, but now I don’t love or hate you anymore! I even wish for you to find a hoe who will feed your arrogance since you can’t be with a good, pure one .’

He explained, ‘ I know my mistake, and I want to redeem it.’

She said, ‘ So good for you! But let me tell you one tiny, teeny thing - you knew it very late! ‘

He inquired, ‘Are you with someone now?’

She said’ I don’t think this is your business!’

He said, ’ No, it’s mine, hence my daughter lives with you.’

She said, ’ Your daughter! How funny you are ! You weren’t like that when I left you !’

He said, ’ Yes, my daughter and I care deeply about her.’

She started laughing hysterically.

He became irritated. She noticed that.

She said, ‘ Okay I’ll try to stop, but please be reasonable! Your daughter who you see once a month! Your daughter who you don’t even bother yourself to check on her!
© Copyright 2023 Raghda (raghda33 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2298716-Imaginary-conversation