*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2300092-Men-vs-Women--Whos-more-dominant
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Erotica · #2300092
Sabrina Banks proves women are more dominant than guys
Sabrina and Ryan had an interesting conversation about who should have what role in life. Although they both made good points between a man and a woman, he made a mistake in making a deal. Both will dominate each other for a full 24 hours. Whoever can ditch out the most most dominance and take the most, gets full control over who gets to do whatever they want. The rules are simple. As long as whatever action doesn’t physically injure that requires a doctor is allowed.

Ryan: “My love please, guys are just simply bigger than girls. You can’t handle it as well.”

Sabrina banks: “Watch me. You first because I have something special for you.”

Ryan: “You’ll regret that. You’re not going to want to have a turn after I’m done.”

Ryan had 24 hours of verbally degrading Sabrina, choked her, smacked her face and ass. Sabrina was made to dance for him. She was spat on. She had her hair pulled and mocked. After they went to bed, they had one more hour before they switched. After she was made to bend over and allow him sex, he whispered in her ear, “That’s what a woman should be doing.”

The hour was up and they switched. Sabrina had Ryan tied to the bed. “Normally I’d like to see how you handle an intense teasing but since we just had sex I need to do something else until your body is rested for that”, said Sabrina Banks. “I can handle anything Sabrina…..” says Ryan until he got interrupted. “MS. BANKS!!” says Sabrina. Ryan scoffed until Sabrina did something he wasn’t expecting.

Ms. Banks started tickling him. The words, not limited to, stop, holy crap, Sabrina (in a begging way), no, fuck (in a complaining way), were being spewed out of his mouth as Ms. Banks was tickling away with little regard to how he was doing until it became time to change it up how she tickled or made it worse for him.

“Call me Ms. Banks or I don’t stop”, says Sabrina.

“Sabrina”, Ryan said in a very submissive laughing way.

“You men are so stupid and you can’t think under pressure”, says Sabrina, “What’s my name”, as she continues tickling him.

“Sabrina”, says Ryan out of instinct.

“I guess men aren’t capable of handling simple instructions which is why this doesn’t stop until you call me right. It’s obvious women should be making decisions. What did I tell you to call me?”, says Sabrina.

“I forget!!”, screams Ryan in tickle agony.

“Because you men can’t handle anything about a women”, Sabrina said while still tickling him. “My name is Ms. Banks. Say it right this time” says Sabrina.

“Ms. Banks”, Jerod said in a begging tone in his voice. Ms. Banks stopped a full hour and half of tickling. About time you men finally have the ability to follow simple instructions that should be followed”, says Sabrina.

Sabrina started teasing him. The worst part for Ryan was the denial of it. Every time he was about to orgasm, came close to her ass or tits with his face, it became a definite for complaints and other emotions discussing his displeasure for not achieving orgasm. “You bitch”, says Ms. Banks, “I’m giving you pleasure and you can’t handle that”. Ryan interrupted her mid sentence by saying “no you’re not!”, about the pleasure part. Ms. Banks shook her head at him. “You bitch. You men are not bigger than women.”

She untied him, stood him up, and it was obvious he wasn’t winning this competition so far. She had to drag him to the desk where she put a liquid on her finger tips before putting it on his hand. “Shrink 2 inches”, says Ms. Banks.

Ryan shrunk to only two inches tall. Ms. Banks picked him up with her finger tips, looked at him and giggled. “So who’s bigger? I think it’s obvious women are”, says Ms. Banks. She placed him on the table. She was eating her lunch and drink very carbonated drinks with it. She made a face and grabbed him up to her mouth.

BBBuurrrppp. Uuuurrrbb. Two belches went all over him. She giggled and chuckled when saying “Oh excuse me”. She put him down. While eating her lunch she smiled and picked him up again. He tried his best to brace himself. BUUUUUURpp. Uuurp. Hahahahahaha. She laughed. She had bad breath. Smelled like onions and garlic that was being belched all over him. A few more burps all over him and she decided it was time for shows to watch.

She sat full weight on his tiny body which felt like the equivalent of the titanic on top of you, even if that was an exaggeration. He wouldn’t be physically hurt by her doing this since that’s apart of the shrinking process. He can only feel the pressure. While she was watching her movies and shows she used psychic abilities to relieve the weight off of him while still pinning him with her butt. He can’t move and she mentioned the reason why is so his mind can process the other thing she has in store for him.

Brrbrbrbrbrbrbrbbbb. A really bad stinky fart just dominated his soul. Hearing her laugh over him and not being able to do anything about it made him almost want the feeling of being weight pressed again.

Brraaapppppptt. She laughed and almost immediately Broooppbbbt came out. It stunk so bad for him and the heat of it wasn’t helping his cause to withstand it at all. In fact he was barely withstanding anything. Rotten eggs and garlic was the only thing on his mind.

One last Bbbbbrrrrppppptt came out of her and he did something really cruel. She used her psychic powers to increase the weight again but in a way where he his brain could still process her fart smell which in turn got permanently stuck in his head. So even after it wafted he was still being grossed out by the rotten egg and garlic smell while feeling a building squish him. Ms. Banks simply laughed at him for his agony.

She put him right in between her butt cheeks and pulled up her underwear tight to trap him there. The very next morning she woke up and like Ryan had one hour left. She let out a couple burps thinking it’ll be the other end the gas come out. Bbbbbbbrrrrrprprprprppt. A nasty morning fart escaped her and she laughed and admitted that missing out on her belches was worth it for that. She took him out and grew him back to normal size.

The fantasy chart revealed Sabrina not only tolerated more, she ditched out way more. In fact, she tolerated things way better than he did. It almost wasn’t close.

“I win baby”, said Ms. Banks.

“Sabrina”, says Ryan. “Ms. Banks or Ms. Sabrina Banks”, Sabrina corrected him. “I still love you”, he exclaimed while meaning it but also in a way of forgiveness. “I love you too”, says Sabrina, “And you still have to keep up with your end of the bet. Women are more dominant. And you men need honor that.” She continues, “You’ll be locked in chastity and not orgasm unless you’ve been that good of an obedient boy. And you’ll be on your knees to greet me and when I command you to, even in front of my girlfriends. And you’ll not get what you want until I get what I want first.”

She hesitates a bit and shrinks him back down to 2 inches tall into her fist. She raised him up to her mouth and, buuuuurrrppp, belches on him, then chuckles. She then slammed him on the bed and dropped her butt on him and sat full weight. He could feel the pressure of her weight being released even though she only got up just a bit which means only one thing. PPPPPPPAAAbpbpbpt. A hot wet fart stunk him up extraordinarily bad. Gagging was and understatement. She laughed and exclaimed how much more fun she’ll have.
© Copyright 2023 Derrick (crazyguy1234 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2300092-Men-vs-Women--Whos-more-dominant