*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2298770-The-Purple-ing
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #2298770
A woman’s self indulgence becomes a city’s ruination. Warning: Woman with penis.
Deidre left the restaurant, a violet colored shake in her hand. “I probably shouldn’t have had both versions of the meal, but I was hungry, dammit!”, she said. The sweet ice cream sliding down her throat felt good on the sweltering summer day. Finishing her dessert before she knew it, the curvy blonde threw the empty cup in a trash bin. With no warning, a deafening belch erupted from the woman’s lips. “Oops! Sorry!”, Deidre said to the teen girl walking past her, blushing. ‘Eating all that food. Total genius move, me.’, she thought.



Didi’s clothes felt tighter. As she looked down, her breasts were taut against her sleeveless button down shirt. Looking around, she saw everything start to… get smaller? ‘The fuck? Did those assholes put acid in my shake?’, she wondered. Smirking, she shook her head at the idea and continued on her way. Until she soared a foot taller into the air, that is. The screaming started after that.

“Too damn fuckin’ hot”, Will muttered as he walked. The pink haired teen sighed. Those damn asshole jocks had trapped him in his locker, earlier that day. Taken the janitor an hour to free him. “How very high school comedy my life is, at times”., he growled. His train of thought derailed, as he bounced against something. Something warm and very solid. A POW loomed in his vision. It was the crotch of a very tight pair of panties, popping up under an increasingly tight short black skirt. Will’s face soon matched his hair.


As the shouts from the small, and getting smaller, crowd echoed in her ears, the blonde thought, ‘I just had to wear my Batman onomatopoeia undies today.’ Her feet burst out of her black and white checked Chucks. Which had cost her sixty bucks, goddammit! Her panties dug deeper into her crack as she stretched upwards. Soon, she was half the size of the surrounding buildings. Her rapid ascent unbalanced her, as both her skirt and underwear tore free with a loud SHHRRIIPP! Stumbling forward, her next growth spurt made her step over the street. “Oh, shit!”, she yelled. Windmilling her arms, she sat down hard in the parking lot, smashing a few cars under her ass.


Lauren had had one hell of a shitty day. First, she had been ten minutes later to work. Then her boyfriend, Tony… or ex, that is, had called to break up with her on her lunch break. She was so angry that she barely heard the screams. The thunderous footsteps drew more of her attention, though. As she approached her Chevy, a giant naked ass crushed most of the cars that were across the aisle from hers. Her mind registered that one of the ones crushed had belonged that bitch co worker that Tony had been seeing behind her back. Her voice began to join the chorus of fear, however.


As Deidre regained her feet, her body shot higher into the air. The buildings shrank down to her hips. She walked, the city shaking with each step. The spikes on her wristbands scratched buildings and shattered windows as she thundered forward. She wasn’t sure if all of this shit was real. It didn’t matter, though. The only thing that mattered was her hardening need and the fire burning in her veins.


The local newscasts had gotten word by now, and very, very, digitized live footage was soon seen across the city. One station’s lower third on screen graphic shouted GIANT BLONDE TOWERS ABOVE CITY. The Mayor stood, looking out of his wall to wall office window. “Hotter than my wife, and more hung than me.”, the fat, balding man muttered in jealousy.


The colossal blonde’s need filled her body, and she fell forward, onto her knees! She grabbed her mountainous left tit, moans echoing in the air. A while helicopter flew nearby, wisely keeping its distance.


In a downtown news studio, a black haired man who looked like he lost the ability to smile in a genuine manner years ago, addressed the camera. “Breaking news, on this summer afternoon! An immense blonde woman is looming above our fair city. The populace is terror stricken, and our attempts to contact the Chief of Police have only been met with variations of this.” A short audio clip of a man’s voice says, “You expect me to deal with that giant-”. “Rachel Benson is in our NewsCopter7, on the scene. Rachel, What do you have for us?” The screen cut to a redheaded woman with green eyes, staring out of the window. She didn’t seem to notice she was on the air. “-king hotter than me and better endowed than that Ken doll of a husband of mine!”, she said. Her eyes grew wide. “Oh! Hello, George! I’m in the air, watching a truly amazing event! A scene one would expect to see in a monster movies, although the person certainly is no hideous monster!” She coughed, blushing. “We have no idea how this happened. From what we were able to gather from witnesses, earlier, the woman you see just began to.. grow.” The flame haired woman’s eyes widened, as they looked back out of the flying vehicle. “Dear god!”, she gasped. “Is.. is she about to….?” The reporter let out a scream as the screen went black. It was hard to figure out if it had been one of fear or pleasure.


Deidre’s right hand came down, hard enough to crack the roof of the building it landed on but not enough to destroy it, Her nipples grew harder, as expanded larger. Her moans shook the downtown area, as she leaned over. Her genitalia loomed above a building, ironically the main headquarters of the company that provided the ice cream machines for the restaurant chain the beauteous colossus had earlier visited. With a deafening, lusty bellow, the blonde came onto the large grassy area in front of the building. Her eyes were just as wide as everyone elses’, when purple liquid and sprinkles spewed from her gigantic penis! Didi sat down slowly, only crushing a few empty cars and buses under her huge butt. As her heart rate calmed, with a sigh, she said, “Happy Birthday, Purple Dude!”
© Copyright 2023 SizeFanDude79 (sizefandude79 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2298770-The-Purple-ing