*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2304191-COM-Battle-Cynthia-vs-Dawn
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Erotica · #2304191
Cynthia finds herself in an unexpected foot-dominated battle with Dawn.
Content Included:
Foot Worship
Mild Sweaty or Smelly Feet
Violence

         The weather in the Sinnoh region was such a nuisance during the summer. People were constantly falling asleep with sweaty feet as the hellish heat washed over them. While an absolute treat for Fire-type Pokémon, it was a source of frustration for the human population. Especially our main protagonist, a Pokémon trainer who wielded no Fire types.

         After taking a hot shower to rid her feet of the sweat and cheddar-like odour, she’d soaked herself in a cool bath. There, her trusty Roserade massaged her owner’s feet. Well, as best as a creature with bouquets for hands could. Having struggled to grasp the massive feet properly, the monster resorted to letting her master rest her feet on her white “hair”. As the Roserade sat with her arms crossed in defeat, the trainer chuckled.

         “You make for a better footstool than a masseuse.”

         The Roserade slumped further against the tub and let out a small growl.

         “You won’t be bored for long.” The blonde-haired woman used her toes to play with the Grass/Poison-type monster. “We’re taking a trip to Twinleaf Town tomorrow, all the way in the south. You can play then.”

         The next morning, she was up and ready to go. Cynthia had a teenage girl to meet—a girl who’d called her and asked for some sort of training battle. If death in formal battles existed for Pokémon, this girl might as well have signed a death contract for all her monsters. Cynthia was not to be underestimated. Even if her creatures weren’t trained to the highest level, this woman had spent her life studying Pokémon inside and out. It was rare for anyone to best her once she reached adulthood.

         That was until one day she defeated by a mere child. At the Masters Eight Tournament in Galar, she had another encounter with Ash Ketchum. A cute but rather ditzy boy, she’d never feared he’d come an inch to beating her. And yet against all odds, her team crumbled under the power of Ash’s Lucario, leaving Cynthia in humiliating defeat. Despite her best efforts to keep a sane face, her expressions took a different turn when in isolation.

         “And of all the people who could want to see me, it’s one of the nuisance’s girlfriends.” She remembered Dawn’s face very clearly, the blue-haired trainer who’d accompanied Ash on this travels in Sinnoh. “Poor girl. She should’ve stuck to contests.”

         As Cynthia walked from Celestic Town to the easternmost edge of Route 210, she prepared to take a dip in the water.

         “Milotic, use Swim!”

         At the toss of a Poké Ball, the long, serpentine beast shot into the air and plunged into the water. There, it waited for its master to embark.

         “You may not be able to hold back all your power when we get there,” she remarked. “Let’s go.”

         With a siren-like cry, the Milotic carried Cynthia across the glistening water.

         As Twinleaf Town came into view, Cynthia giggled. She couldn’t take out her swirling frustration on Ash, but she could target the next best thing. And thanks to her high position, no one would believe little Dawn if she claimed Cynthia treated her like a jerk.

         “Here we are!”

         The Milotic leapt into the air, curling itself out so that Cynthia could step onto the grassy land. Then, with a wave, she summoned her Water-type back to its digital home.

         “She doesn’t stand a chance against us.” Up to the house she went. As soon as Cynthia went to knock on the door, the wooden rectangle swung backwards.

         “Ow.”

         “My, my, looks like somebody saw me coming, doesn’t it?”

         Dawn rubbed her forehead. “Welcome, Cynthia. Come on in. Aren’t you hot out there in that trench coat?”

         Less than a minute had passed and Cynthia was already thrown off. Not only had this girl called her elegant ebony coat a trench coat, but why had she invited her inside? Even if Cynthia could use some A/C, going inside would be a time-waster.

         She held up her hand. “No need. Lead and I’ll follow you to where this match shall be conducted.”

         “We’re already here.” Dawn was already hot-footing it down some stairs, leaving Cynthia on the porch with her eyes wide open. “What are you waiting for? You’re gonna melt like a snowman if you stay out there.”

         “You can’t be serious. Even a light battle might turn this nice house into a dust mountain. And if you’ve got a PC, I’d hate to destroy—”

         “Less worrying, more fighting!”

         Cynthia could only shake her head and laugh. So delusional. When this place is destroyed, I have enough money to get them a hotel room.

         “Very well.” She shut the door behind her and kicked off her heels, a gesture of politeness. “I’ll entertain your silly game for a few minutes.”

         Walking downstairs, Cynthia noticed something odd about this layout. What kind of house had a staircase leading down from the front door? Even for a basement, this was a highly unconventional layout. More importantly, it felt like she’d descended three flights of stairs, more than it would take to get to a normal basement.

         “This is getting ridiculous,” she uttered under her breath.

         “Mom let me do some custom renovating of my own while she’s gone, so I took advantage of all the contest money.”

         Cynthia continued to follow Dawn, confused.

         Eventually she found herself in a large room. It fit the size of the house’s base, only completely underground. Around the edges of the room were a bunch of weightlifting equipment, lots of sporty stuff that reminded Cynthia of Maylene the Fighting-type trainer. No support beams interrupted the area whatsoever; instead, a red mat stretched out from the centre of the room. It was like a giant target with numbers from one to ten.

         “Impressive for a kid,” the blonde said, “but what next when the whole place comes crashing down on us?”

         “You talk like it’ll be a serious battle.”

         “I see watching me in action has still left you with so much to learn. Like not underestimating your opponent.”

         “I’m not underestimating you. Not one bit.” Dawn spun around. “I brought you here under the pretext of this being a standard Pokémon match because I wouldn’t convince you otherwise.”

         Cynthia blinked twice. “Convince me of what?”

         “Facing me in hand-to-hand combat. HI-YA!”

         It was here when Cynthia noted Dawn’s peculiar outfit. It wasn’t her traditional wear, but one more casual. A simple T-shirt with some shorts. But what made it odder were the wraps around her feet, specifically the ankle areas, as if she’d been in a heavy battle.

         “Excuse me!?” Cynthia put her hands on her hips. “I came here to pit my Pokémon against yours, not to send a child to the hospital!”

         “I know,” Dawn chuckled, doing some mock Kung Fu moves. “I’m all for a match later, but right now, sparring has piqued my interest.”

         “It seems you’ve developed an addiction for working out in general.” Cynthia’s eyes glazed over the machines.

         Dawn began to run in place. “Last month I was talking to Ash on the phone. He mentioned something about training his body to be more in sync with how his Pokémon felt and attacked in battle. I thought it was another cheesy speech, but research has made be consider otherwise. And while I’m happy with contests, I wouldn’t mind giving my babies a chance at duking it out again.

         Cutting back on the sweets was a blow to my mood, but that and the constant exercise have made me feel so much better. I think I could knock out a sumo wrestler if I tried hard enough. And that’s where you come in…”

         “For your information, I’m no skilled fighter, nor do I have any interest in martial arts.” Cynthia turned her back. “Contact me when you want to take things seriously.”

         “So, you’re not that strong? Not that in-sync with your Pokémon?” Dawn sighed, raising her voice so the adult could hear her. “I guess it’d explain how Ash was able to beat you despite all your years of experience. Shame, huh?”

         Cynthia clenched her fists. Perhaps landing a hit on Dawn for her rude mouth would’ve been enough to ease her frustration. With a sigh, the adult stepped forward into the brightly lit room.

         “Do you accept my challenge, once-defeated Champion Cynthia?” Dawn asked, flexing her mildly-developed muscles.

         “You’re in for it now.” Cynthia folded her arms, smiling as if everything was all peaches and sunshine. “But I’ll go very easy on you.”

         “Please, don’t hold back for my sake. I bought you an outfit just for the occasion.”

         Dawn introduced Cynthia to a blue and black top that couldn’t go lower than her midriff. There was also a pair of black leggings. She then had Cynthia change in the corner, while Dawn stretched her body out, already dressed.

         No matter how hard she tensed her muscles, bursts of uncertainty kept spilling out of Dawn. From the way she played with her hair to her wobbly knees, her confidence was evaporating. And across the room for her, now bending over and giving the teen a shot of her plentiful rear, the blond-haired cloud was soaking up all that energy.

         While Dawn shook like a wet Flareon, Cynthia was trying to make herself presentable in this outfit. A touch too tight, but still managed to fit her body.

         Creepy that she could’ve guessed all my sizes on sight. Suppose that’s to be expected from someone with an eye for fashion.

         Cynthia took one last review of herself in the mirror. “Ugh, that’s indecent.” She was referring to the soles of her feet, which had a healthy bit of dust from the unpolished wooden floor. She didn’t want her black stirrups filthy either. So, she began to wipe particles from her feet.

         “That’s better.” A couple bits of grit remained, but her feet were 98.5% presentable.

         Ready, Cynthia began her walk to the apple-coloured mat. Her rival hopped up, sweating even before the match had formally started.

         Look at her. Is little Miss Stubborn already regretting her ill-advised move?

         Cynthia had to hide her smirk as she and Dawn made it to opposite corners of the mat. Dawn’s trembling knees were straight out of a cartoon.”

         “Any rules I should be aware of?” Cynthia asked.

         Dawn gulped. “Whoever taps out first wins. Sending someone off the mat is also an automatic win.”

         “Simple enough.” She clapped her hands. “Ready?”

         “Yes.”

         BOP!

         The blue-haired girl unleashed a piercing scream as Cynthia’s fist was elbow’s length in her stomach. Her body vibrated untill she fell to her knees, coughing as if she’d swallowed glass.

         “I told you I’d go easy on you,” Cynthia chuckled. “I tried to warn you, but kids nowadays want to believe they know everything.”

         She gave Dawn a light kick to her arm, causing a loud crackling noise. The younger girl’s breathing would make one think she ran to the peak of Mt Coronet and back in a single sprint.

         “Now then, I’ll be on my way. Call me when you wish to have a Pokémon match more worthy of both our ti—”

         “Is that all you’ve got!?” Dawn rose in a jump, trying to regain balance as Cynthia glared at her.

         Cynthia smirked. “Suit yourself.”

         In one move, her hands latched onto Dawn’s shoulders. She flipped the girl onto her back. Then she drove a knee into the middle of Dawn’s flat chest. Two more hits to the face later, Cynthia set Dawn on her feet.

         “Don’t go dying on me yet, Miss Ketchum. I thought you wanted to fight.”

         Cynthia pushed her foot into Dawn’s stomach, and took it beyond painful with how she managed to lift the girl with her toes. As Dawn went temporarily airborne, Cynthia delivered an uppercut to her gut, this time causing some blood to leave Dawn’s mouth. Dawn stumbled heavily, barely able to keep herself on her feet. The laughing adult only worsened her pain.

         “I guess if you’ve directed and watched so many Pokémon battles, taking care of a human is child’s play.”

         A dazed Dawn weighed her options.

         This isn’t good at all. I was stupid to think I could take on an adult on my first go. What now?

         Cynthia licked her lips. “One more crushing blow will do you in, and I’ll return to Celestial Town.”

         Ash told me to use every moment to my advantage. Dawn watched carefully as Cynthia pulled her left foot book. I’ve gotta risk it!

         Just as Cynthia delivered her kick, Dawn performed an acrobatic move that’d make an Ambipom proud. She slid to her right, then jumped onto her opponent’s back to send her to the floor. Cynthia yelled as Dawn tugged on her hair, but the adult wasn’t so quick to stay down. She could get Dawn off of her effortless as long as she timed it right.

         She shook her body three times. Dawn remained seated, barely holding in a puke as she realised she’d trapped Cynthia underneath her body. Though it took a lot of energy to keep her butt pressed against Cynthia’s back, the girl would strain to maintain that position for as long as needed.

         “Impressive,” Cynthia said emotionlessly. “Now get off.”

         “You think I’m as gullible as Ash?” Dawn used her foot to slap the side of Cynthia’s head. After feeling the first contact, she blinked twice, a mischievous grin slowly appearing on her face. “Lick my foot.”

         “Have you snapped!?”

         “Kiss it! Kiss it!”

         Dawn inched her foot closer to Cynthia’s head, and Cynthia was helpless to get away from it. No matter how much she wriggled, Dawn’s butt cheeks pressed her down like a spatula on patties. Cynthia screamed louder while the younger girl’s toes danced before her.

         “Get off!”

         “I’ll sit here all day if I have to! And you…will…KISS!”

         On cue, one big toe made a dash for Cynthia’s pink lips.

         The older woman’s eyes widened. Of all the actions that could cause her such humiliation, she was somehow engaged in one of the worst. Not just kissing someone’s feet, but the feet of a younger girl. Worse still, the moment couldn’t be quick. Dawn kept her toe glued to Cynthia’s mouth for several seconds, applying enough pressure to break the woman’s face. All to Cynthia’s great discomfort.

         Cynthia didn’t return the kiss, instead trying to pull her lips away from Dawn as best she could. Unfortunately for her, Dawn’s toe was always quick to find its kissing mate.

         “Yeah, kiss it,” the girl sang, rubbing it up and down Cynthia’s lips. “How does a little tongue sound to you?”

         Dawn watched as her toes disappeared into Cynthia’s mouth. Immediately, a squeaky laugh erupted from her. Whether the sensation came from Cynthia’s tongue or her teeth, it tickled Dawn in all the right places. Especially when her toes began to curl against the gums… At that point, she found herself locked in an infinite state of giggling.

         “Wiggle, wiggle, wig—”

         POW!

         Dawn coughed from the elbow that was deep her chest. After her back smashed against the mat, she clenched her teeth upon seeing a red-faced Cynthia. More than that, a gigantic, pale foot was hovering over her face.

         “I didn’t know you liked to play dirty.”

         “Gotta catch me!” Dawn rolled over before Cynthia could stomp on her face. “Ha! Good luck…”

         “Moron.” With one step, Cynthia was once again over Dawn. And this time she didn’t waste any time crushing her opponent. Her right foot did serious damage to the girl’s head. “Believe me, we’ve only just begun.”

         Cynthia pried Dawn’s lips open with her long toes. In less than a second Dawn’s taste buds were assaulted by the flavour of Cynthia’s foot. The deeper the mighty foot burrowed, the more the teenager’s mouth was contaminated. Squirming all over the place, Dawn tried her best to dislodge Cynthia’s foot from her mouth. She squeezed and squeezed, and in return Cynthia sealed her mouth even more. Now the juicy ball of her foot had entered Dawn, and she could even taste Cynthia’s stirrups. And as if to torment her little opponent more, Cynthia used her elegant toenails to tickle the back of her throat.

         She knew that thanks to the difference in power levels, Dawn’s efforts to remove her foot would be in vain. With that in mind, she knew she could wait before giving her the ultimate kick.

         “How’s this?” As her meaty toes began to go down the throat, Cynthia removed the entire saliva-drenched foot. Seeing Dawn’s flattened tongue gave her the rush she needed, for she began to rub her sole all over the worn-out muscle. In practice, she was turning the tongue into a foot mat of sorts. “Tastes like success, doesn’t it? A foreign taste to you, of course, but I digress."

         Dawn’s face scrunched from the pungent flavour. Though the smell didn’t cause her great discomfort, Cynthia’s foot was like an over-salted meal. After the 30th swallow of foot sweat, another brainstorming session took place.

         Can’t beat her if I’m down her the whole time… Unless…

         “Guess that makes me stronger than you,” Dawn croaked, suckling a few toes.

         Cynthia froze. “What did you say?”

         “I have no problem tasting your feet, while you can’t even taste mine without tears. Who’s stronger than who now?”

         “Oh? Is that a fact?”

         After rolling Dawn onto her stomach, Cynthia crushed her back with her bottom. Once there, she brought the girl’s feet to her face and began slurping on the right foot’s skinny heel. No matter how embarrassing, proving her superiority over Dawn was better than going home knowing that she had feared some kid’s feet. She might’ve been many things, but a quitter was not one of them. If smearing Dawn’s feet with her spit was the only way to teach her to learn her place, then so be it.

         Yuck! Tastes like some bad chicken.

         Cynthia couldn’t help but whimper as the smell of Dawn’s foot crept into her nose, but she tried to keep the sounds to a minimum. Unnecessary since Dawn was too focused with her own discomfort to pay attention to Cynthia’s whines.

         I wasn’t expecting licking like THIS!

         It was the intensity of wetness that began to disturb Dawn. Now her poor feet were getting soaked like they were in a spa. It wasn’t the licking that got under her skin. Instead, the fact that Cynthia was exercising dominance over her by taking control of the situation. Yet even still, she bit her lip to avoid surrendering.

         Who would’ve guessed the winner of a brawl would be whichever fighter could tolerate licking feet longer?

         “You shouldn’t have started this.” Cynthia licked between the girl’s toes, one by one. It was there that sweat lay in great masses, running out into the adult’s warm mouth. As she sucked the salty substance out, she laughed at Dawn’s constant fidgetting and yelps. Especially when Cynthia nibbled at the velvety areas underneath those white digits.

         “AAAAH!”

         Dawn felt her stomach convulse as the sea of saliva poured onto her dainty sole, like batter onto a pan. With a high-pitched yell, she punted Cynthia in the lip.

         “Little bitch!” Cynthia went to stomp Dawn, but the girl was already up and dancing. Even though keeping her balance was a challenge, thanks to her wet soles.

         This time Dawn delivered a roundhouse kick to Cynthia’s face, leaving her dazed. Then, without giving her time to recover, Dawn unleashed blow after blow to Cynthia’s midsection. Fists, feet, they all brought the tall adult to her knees faster and faster. But before she could really flex her muscles on Cynthia, Dawn had one more move to make.

         “Game over.”

         Cynthia took two steps forward. “Game—”

         BAM!

         A violent strike to the chin left Cynthia groaning on the floor, her back practically paralysed. Moments later, she again felt an immense weight on her body. Opening her eyes revealed two upside-down feet, soaking wet, hovering in front of her nose. Beyond those feet, she saw the curvaceous buttocks of a blue-haired brat.

         “We’re gonna see how strong you really are,” Dawn said with a malicious giggle, wiggling her butt. “I’m gonna be here soaking your feet, while you can continue to cry underneath mine.”

         “Try me!” Cynthia growled. “You don’t scare me!”

         “Just remember, you asked for it.” She dipped her feet into Cynthia’s mouth like a truck dumping cement. Thin rivers of sweat rained onto the woman’s tongue, and the constant movement of Dawn’s toes only made the process easier. Cynthia’s blue eyes widened when she tasted something peculiar—something too solid to be sweat. Dirt?

         Ew! She was walking barefoot on this unswept floor!

         Even if it had just been a string of hair or tiny dust ball, water formed in Cynthia’s eyes. While she was stuck with Dawn’s milky toes in her mouth, the girl’s face was exploring every inch of Cynthia’s feet.

         What a display. She covered the tops of her feet with spit, then picked up where she left behind, aiming for the toes and soles.

         “This is personal…”

         SLUUUUUUURP…

         Just like Cynthia had done, Dawn went as slowly as possible to add to the agony. From left to right across the balls of the feet, Dawn’s tongue soaked up all the sodium.

         “KYAAAA! GROSS!” Cynthia cried, spreading her toes in an attempt to hurt Dawn. Little did she know that she’d just invited the girl between her digits, an invitation which Dawn accepted wholeheartedly. Fishing for sweat to clean, the girl’s slimy tongue gave Cynthia an uncomfortable tickle. “AAAH!”

         “Ah… Music to my ears.”

         Slowly breathing on Cynthia’s moist feet, mouth open like an animal, was Dawn’s favourite action. Even getting a sniff in. She let it sink in how little threat the adult’s feet posed.

         On the other end, Cynthia was bawling at the faint smell of vinegar coming from Dawn’s feet. Not to mention that the girl’s toes had an in-depth make-out session with her tongue. When forced to suck on both big toes like lollipops, Cynthia tried to fight back by grabbing Dawn’s legs. Even clawing at them could’ve saved her. Unfortunately, she was too weakened to resist, and Dawn even taunted her by sucking on her plump toes in a similar manner.

         “Suck my toes, Cynthia,” she moaned teasingly. “Suck ‘em. Get a mouthful of ‘em. Yeah… Woo!”

         Cynthia’s breathing was off the charts. She needed fresh air. She needed a clean mouth. But there was only one way of achieving those basic needs, and it took all her strength to do it.

         “I GIVE— BLECH!” The ball of Dawn’s right foot had brushed her gums. “I GIVE UP!”

         “Oh,” Dawn gasped, Cynthia’s toes still twitching in her mouth. “I actually did it…”

         The girl’s feet continued to rest inside of Cynthia’s mouth, with her shiny heels sticking out for the A/C to kiss. The longer she stared at the tall structures, the greater the fire in Cynthia’s heart burnt.

         So now I’ve got two kids who managed to beat me, and this wasn’t even a Pokémon battle… She grunted. We know who’ll be my primary target now.

         “Get off,” she groaned.

         “But I’m the winner. So, I should be able to gloat about this, right? Celebrate?” Dawn looked back at Cynthia, then rubbed her toes on her pink lips. “How about you act like a behaved loser and lick the winner’s feet until SHE wants you to stop?”

         “What did you say?” Cynthia took a few moments before her jaw dropped. “What did you—”

         “Open your mouth.”

         And down her throat went Dawn’s creamy foot. At the same time, the young trainer returned to slobbering on Cynthia’s toes. It was on this day that Dawn had unwittingly made a new enemy for herself.



This commissioned story was ordered by metje2000. If you'd like to discussion commissions, contact me here or on Discord. My username is vanillasoftart.
© Copyright 2023 VanillaSoftArt (vanillasoftart at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2304191-COM-Battle-Cynthia-vs-Dawn