*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2299501-Fionas-Fence-Folly
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #2299501
A young woman gets herself stuck in a hole in a fence while running late for work.
Twenty-five year old Fiona Thompson was running to work as fast as she could one morning after she had overslept and her car wouldn't start when she suddenly spotted a rather small hole in a nearby wooden fence and ran over to have a closer look at it.

The short but slightly glasses wearing young brunette, who was wearing her favourite pink dress with white polka dots that stopped just above her knees and black tights with a denim jacket over the top of it looked through the hole in the fence and realised that she can actually see her office building through it and realised that this fence could provide her with a perfect shortcut.

Fiona first decided to try climbing over the top of the fence but unfortunately, she just couldn't reach the top despite jumping as high as she possibly could and realised that going through the hole was her only option for a shortcut.

The young woman, who had acquired the nickname, "Thicc Fiona," due to the size of her breasts and backside said, "This is definitely going to be an extremely tight squeeze but I can fit through there, the hole's not that small and not that big," as she quickly put her concerns about possibly getting herself stuck due to the hole's size and her curvaceous figure to the back of her mind.

The young brunette placed her bag beside the fence then stuck her head through the hole and after a brief struggle due to her boobs, her entire top half was soon through, leaving only her hips, backside and legs sticking out and giving anyone who was walking past an extremely great view of her lower half.

Fiona said, "All right, I'm halfway through but now for the difficult part," as she placed her hands against the fence and pulled and pulled with all her strength.

The fence loudly creaked at her efforts as the young woman tried for more than five minutes before she pulled a bit too hard and said, "OW, that hurts, oh, I guess I can't fit through here after all, curse my curvaceous hips and big butt," as she suddenly spotted a beautiful red rose and grabbed it and put in her hair.

Fiona then began jokingly wiggling her behind and said, "I must look absolutely ridiculous right now, I really hope no one sees me like this, I'm going to have to come out of here and just run to work," as she tried to back of the hole in the fence but was absolutely shocked to discover that she was unable to.

The young brunett brunette's eyes grew wide as she said, "You have got to be kidding me, maybe that big dinner and second piece of mom's chocolate sponge cake last night was a mistake," as she placed her hands against the fence, which began creaking again and pushed and pushed with all her might but still the hole just simply refused to release it's grip on her.

The now concerned and slightly frustrated Fiona said, "This is absolutely ridiculous, let go of me, you stupid fence, I don't have time to be stuck here, come on Fiona, put your back into it and push, push, " as she placed her hands against the fence and pushed, wiggled and pushed with all her strength.

The fence loudly creaked as she tried to free herself but it was just no use, she just simply wouldn't budge and was hit by the realisation that she was in fact completely and utterly stuck in the hole.

The young woman said, "Oh, it's just no good, I'm stuck, I'm actually stuck, curse my love of biscuits and cakes, I can't believe that this is happening, why did I decide to try and take a shortcut as she thought about calling her best friend Alice for help and her boss to explain that she was going to be late but quickly remembered that her phone was on the other side of the fence in her bag.

Fiona decided against calling out for help in case she attracted the wrong type of attention and hoped that her underwear wasn't showing as a cool breeze began blowing around the hem of her dress.

The young brunette spent another fifteen minutes unsuccessfully trying to push and wiggle herself free again, not budging a single inch as she said, "How can I be stuck here, I'm definitely not fat," as she poked her stomach and realised that it was definitely a bit softer than usual.

Fiona released that it might be time to restart her gym membership when she suddenly felt something sniffing at her backside but was extremely disappointed to hear a dog barking behind her.

The disappointed young woman said, "Oh, you're just a dog, you're no help, please stop sniffing my ass and leave me alone," as the dog then quickly grabbed onto the seat of her dress and began to pull.

Fiona said, "OW, Hey, stop pulling at my dress like that, you naughty dog, it's my favourite one," as she began wiggling her rear end but still the dog continued to pull until suddenly, a loud RIP sound was heard.

The young brunette's face turned beet red with embarrassment as she realised that the dog had pulled off the seat of her dress and the back of her tights, exposing her cute and curvaceous backside, which was barely covered by adorable light blue panties with tiny puppies on them for all the world to see.

Fiona said, "I can't believe that my favourite dress is ruined but I knew I shouldn't have worn those panties today, at least, my day can't possibly get any worse," as the dog's owner, a mischievous teenage girl arrived and drew a smiley face on the young woman's underwear with a black marker pen then took a picture and sent to her friends before posting it on social media before leaving again with her dog, who still had a piece of Fiona's dress in its teeth.

Fiona said, "Me and my big mouth," as she began laughing at the ridiculousness of her current predicament.

The young woman had now been stuck in the hole in the fence for more 45 minutes and said, "I think I'm going to be stuck here forever, my ass is so fired, why won't I budge," as she then tried once again to push and wiggle herself free again without any success before suddenly hearing laughter coming from behind her.

She then heard a voice begin chanting, "I see London, I see France, I see Finoa's underpants," and realised that it belonged to her best friend, a slightly more curvaceous young blond named Alice.

The young blond, who was wearing a pink sweater with a denim jacket over the top of it with a black leather jacket over the top of it and a short dark blue skirt that stopped just above her knees with black tights said, "Fiona, why on earth is your butt sticking out of there, are you all right, are you stuck and more importantly, why the hell is there a hole in your dress?"

The absolutely humiliated Fiona just simply wanted the ground to shallow and wished this was just a nightmare but then quickly explained the entire situation before asking for help.

Alice placed her right hand over her face in disbelief and said, "This could literally only happen to you Fiona but don't worry, I'll happily pull you out, please brace yourself because this is probably going to hurt," as she took off her black leather jacket, quickly grabbed onto her best friend's hips, leaned back and pulled and pulled with all her strength.

The fence loudly creaked again as the young brunette said, "OW, Ouch, Oh, OW, Alice, that really hurts but please put your back into it because I'm not moving, come on Alice, you can do it, pull, OW."

Her best friend said, "I am putting my back into it, this is ridiculous, let go of my best friend, you stupid fence," as she suddenly lost her grip and tumbled backwards onto the grass.

Alice wiped some sweat off her brow and some dirt off her dress as she quickly got back to her feet and said, "Oh, it's just no good Fiona, you just simply won't budge and have definitely wedged yourself in there tight, I'm really sorry that I hurt you."

"It's absolutely fine but I think pulling might actually be our best option, could you please try again," said Fiona, who knew it was going to hurt but just simply wanted to get unstuck.

The young blond said, "All right, I'll try again but you need to help me this time by pushing as well and I think we need to loosen you up a bit, so please don't be annoyed by this," as she quickly grabbed some hand lotion out of her bag and began rubbing it all over wedged stomach.

The young woman felt a cold shiver down her spine as she said, "Oh, it's so cold, where have been keeping it, in your freezer?"

Alice was soon finished as she quickly grabbed onto best friend's legs, placed her feet against the fence for more leverage, leaned back and said, "All right Fiona, remember to push as hard as you can, 1,2,3, Heave," as she pulled, tugged, and heaved with all her strength.

Fiona pushed and pushed with all her strength as her face turned bright red and she said, "OW, Ouch, OW, that really hurts, I think I'm going to be pulled in two," as the fence creaked loudly than ever .

Her best friend said, "I know that it hurts but we're nearly there, I can definitely see you starting to budge, come on Fiona, push, we can't give up," as she refused to give up and continue to pull.

The epic tug of war continued until finally, a loud POP sound was suddenly heard as the young brunette was pulled from the hole in the fence at last, sending the two tumbling backwards into a heap on the grass.

The now overjoyed and very relieved Fiona said, "Oh my god, we did it, we actually did it, thank goodness for that, I'm finally free," as she looked down and her face turned beet red with embarrassment again as she realised that she had accidentally landed on top of poor Alice, with her big barely-covered butt being in her face.

The mortified young woman quickly got back to her feet and helped her best friend up before hugging and thanking her for helping her.

The young blond said, "It was absolutely no problem, you're very welcome, cute flower, definitely enjoyed the view of your ass but you should probably cover it up before going to work unless you want everyone in the office to see your underwear," as she began laughing.

Fiona quickly remembered that her underwear was still showing and used her denim jacket to cover the hole in her dress and tight before she and her best friend began laughing at the ridiculousness of the entire situation before Alice drove her to work.

The young brunette made it to her desk just before her boss checked to see if she was there as her work colleague Jane asked, "Where have you been Fiona and why is there a hole in your dress?"

Fiona said, "It's a long story, I'll tell you at lunchtime," as she sat down at her desk and got to work.

The young woman made to make sure that she was up in time for work in future and to not try to climb through holes in fences.

The End.





© Copyright 2023 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2299501-Fionas-Fence-Folly