*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2297049-Lauras-Pipe-Predicament
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #2297049
A young woman gets herself stuck in a pipe while retrieving her newly bought phone.
Twenty-three year old Laura Watson was out walking home one afternoon after a long and stressful day at work when she suddenly spotted an adorable puppy sitting in the grass and ran over to pet it but accidentally tripped over her own feet and watched in horror as her newly bought phone flew out of her jacket pocket and was picked up by the puppy in it's teeth, who quickly ran into a rather small nearby pipe.

The young woman was 5'3, 143 pounds, had cute short light brown hair and brown eyes.

Her medium-sized breasts and flat stomach were covered by a white shirt with a black sweater and denim jacket over the top of it.

Her curvaceous hips and big butt were covered by a slightly tight dark blue knee length skirt.

Laura cursed her clumsiness then quickly ran over to the pipe and stuck her hands inside but unfortunately, her phone was just slightly out of her reach as she twice unsuccessfully tried asking the puppy nicely to return it to her.

The young brunette said, "God damn, I really need that phone, I spent a lot of money on it, this is definitely going to be an extremely tight squeeze but I can fit in there," as she decided to enter the pipe to retrieve it and tried to put her concerns about possibly getting herself stuck due to its rather small size and her curvy figure to the back of her mind.

The young woman quickly placed her bag beside the brick wall the pipe was on then stuck her head inside the pipe and after a brief struggle due to her boobs, her entire top half was soon inside, leaving only her hips, backside and legs sticking out, giving anyone who was walking past an extremely great view of her lower half.

Laura soon found the puppy, who smiled at her and let her pet it before dropping the phone and running out of the pipe through the end of it.

The young brunette quickly grabbed her phone and put it in her jacket pocket after making sure that it wasn't broken then wiggled jokingly her behind and said, "I must look absolutely ridiculous right now, I really hope no one I know sees me like this," before trying to back out of the pipe but was absolutely shocked to discover that she couldn't.

Laura's eyes grew extremely wide as she said, "You have got to be kidding me, this can't be happening, why did I eat that second piece of vanilla sponge cake at lunchtime," as she placed her hands against the pipe and pushed and pushed with all her might but still the pipe just simply refused to release its grip on her.

The now concerned and slightly frustrated young woman said, "This is absolutely ridiculous, let go of me, you stupid stubborn pipe," as she then tried to push and wiggle herself free again, even putting her left foot against the brick wall but unfortunately, it was just no use, she just simply wouldn't budge and was hit with the realisation that she was in fact completely and utterly stuck.

Laura said, "Oh, it's just no use, I'm stuck, I'm actually stuck in here, I can't believe this, curse my curvaceous figure and love of sweet treats," as she quickly realised that she was going to need help to get out of this predicament and quickly grabbed her phone out of her jacket pocket then called her best friend Lisa.

Lisa, a slightly less curvaceous glasses wearing young blond, who was wearing her favourite short knee length pink dress with white polka dots and black tights quickly answered the phone at first placed her right hand over her face in disbelief at her best friend's situation before beginning to laugh and promised to come as quickly as possible before ending the call with a joke about needing to buy a lot of butter.

The young brunette said, "I'm going to have to play the waiting game but at least, help is coming, I hope my underwear isn't showing and no one walking past tries to take advantage of my ass in this position," as she decided to spend time browsing through her social media accounts after realising that she probably wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon.

Laura spent fifteen minutes looking through her social media accounts while also unsuccessfully trying to push and wiggle herself free again before poking her stomach, being shocked at it being a bit softer than usual and said, "I think I should probably restart my gym membership tomorrow, I should maybe start swapping chocolate for fruit and veg, at least for a few weeks."

The young woman then suddenly felt something sniffing at her backside before wearing the puppy barking and said, "Oh, it's just you, you're the reason why I'm in this mess, so please stop sniffing my butt and leave me alone," as it then quickly grabbed onto the seat of her skirt and began to pull.

Laura began wiggling her rear end and said, "Hey, stop pulling at my skirt like that, you naughty puppy, it's my favourite one," but still the puppy continued to pull until suddenly, a loud RIP sound was heard.

The young brunette's face turned beet red with embarrassment when she realised that the puppy had pulled off the seat of her skirt and the back of her tights, exposing her big butt which was barely covered by adorable red panties with tiny cupcakes on them for the world to see as the puppy then quickly ran off.

Laura said, "I can't believe my favourite skirt is ruined but I knew I shouldn't have worn those panties today, this is the most embarrassing day of my entire life but at least, it can't possibly get any worse," as a bird began pecking at her now exposed behind.

The young woman said, "OW, OW, I just had to tempt fate, didn't I," as she began laughing at the ridiculousness of her current predicament.

Laura had now been stuck in the pipe for more than an hour and said, "Where is Lisa, I hope she's actually coming," then tried to push and wiggle herself free again without any success before suddenly hearing laughter coming from behind her.

She then heard a voice begin chanting, "I see London, I see France, I see Laura's underpants," and realised that it belonged to her best friend.

Lisa said, "Laura, are you all right, why is your underwear showing, I know you like to show off your ass but that is taking things a bit too far," as she began laughing.

The young brunette replied that she was fine then explained the entire situation and asked, "Lisa, do you think you can pull me out of here?"

Her best friend replied, "Sure Laura, no problem at all, I'll soon have you out of there but please brace yourself because this is probably going to hurt a bit," as she quickly grabbed onto Laura's hips and pulled and pulled with her strength.

The young woman said, "OW, Oh, Ouch, OW, Lisa, that hurts, please put your back into it because I'm not moving, OW," as she still just simply wouldn't budge.

The young blond said, "I am putting my back into it, this is ridiculous, how are you this stuck," as she suddenly lost her grip and tumbled backwards onto the grass.

Lisa said, "Oh, it's just no use Laura, you just simply won't budge and have definitely wedged yourself in there tight, I'm really sorry that I hurt you but I'm not giving up, we're going to have to work together to get you out of there, can you please push while I pull your legs?"

Laura said, "No problem Lisa, I just really want to get out of here now."

Lisa quickly got back to her feet, wiped some dirt off her dress and said, "Don't worry Laura, I will get you out of there, no matter how long it takes," as she rubbed some butter on the pipe, quickly grabbed onto Laura's legs, placed her feet against the brick wall for more leverage and said, "All right Laura, 1,2, 3, Heave," as she pulled, tugged, and heaved with all her strength on her best friend, being extremely determined to finally free her from the pipe.

The young brunette said, "OW, Ouch, OW, Lisa, that really hurts, I think I'm going to be pulled in two," as she pushed and pushed with all her strength while being stretched to her absolute limit with her boobs pressing up against her face.

The epic tug of war with the pipe continued for another few minutes until finally, a loud POP sound was suddenly heard.

Laura was pulled from the pipe at last, sending and Lisa tumbling backwards into a heap on the grass.

The now overjoyed and very relieved young woman said, "Oh my god Lisa, you did it, we did it, I'm free, I'm finally free, I can't thank you enough for finally getting me out of there," as her face turned beet red with embarrassment again after realising that she had accidentally landed on top of her poor best friend with her big butt being in her face.

The embarrassed young woman quickly helped the young blond back to her feet before hugging and thanking her for pulling her out.

Lisa said, "It was absolutely no problem Laura, you would have done the same for me, you should definitely bought me dinner first before putting your ass in my face but I'm definitely not complaining, cute panties by the way, love the cupcakes."

Laura quickly remembered that her underwear was still showing and used her denim jacket to cover the hole in her skirt and tights before taking her best friend for dinner to say thank you for rescuing her as the two began laughing at the ridiculousness of the entire situation.

The young brunette also made sure to put her bag in future and to not run as fast when trying to pet a puppy.

The End.
© Copyright 2023 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2297049-Lauras-Pipe-Predicament