*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2299539-Cat-attack-Aot-story
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2299539
When Levi, Armin, and Eren get shrunk, it's Ahuva's job to keep them out of trouble (vore)
As if running as a cat with three tiny humans on her back through the hallways wasn't bad enough, she had hungry jaws chasing after her. And those just so happened to belong to Clara, with Maria trying to stop her "Come back, Clara!" called Maria, "Just let us have our fun, it won't be too bad Ahuva!" said Clara. "No way Clara!" shouted Ahuva still running, "Not while you're acting possessed!" She soon turned a corner and hid there, waiting for Clara to leave. How did all this happen? Ahuva had just come back from training with Historia and was just resting on one of the tables in the mess hall when she was called by Hange. "What does she need this time?" she thought as she went to Hange's lab. Once there she was hugged by her best friend. "Thank goodness you're here Ahuva!" exclaimed Hange "I need your help...with something" "What blew up this time, Hange?" Ahuva said jokingly. "Nothing! Nothing!" said Hange "But um...I have a tiny problem" She stepped to the side...to reveal Eren, Levi, and Armin about the size of mice. "Emphasis on tiny." said Ahuva shocked, looking all three of them over

"How long will they be stuck like this?" "24 hours or until I can make an antidote for it." explains Hange "So I need you to watch over them until then." "Please?" Eren and Armin begged, giving her puppy eyes. Levi gestured his head to them at her, as if saying 'Don't tell me you're going to ignore this' "Oh alright." Ahuva says holding her hands out "Come on I'll carry you guys." Eren and Armin stepped on first. Levi approached her hand and nudged it gently with his boot looking at her and then back at her hand. "I promised I washed my hands Levi." said Ahuva. After three minutes Levi stepped on her hand, "Make sure you do wash them after we get off too." said Levi as he sat down in her palm. Ahuva walked with hem back to the mess hall and set them down on the table. "So now what?" asked Armin, "We can't do anything like this." said Eren. Ahuva poked Eren lightly with her finger, making him jump slightly. She giggled at his reaction and did the the same to Levi and Armin, earning the same reaction. "You guys are so cute!" Ahuva smiled. Levi tried to brush off the tingle he felt when Ahuva did it again, making him jerk. "Ahuva, stop that." Levi said, jerking every time her finger poked him. "But your reaction is really cute Levi" protested Ahuva. "Please...it feels weird." He said, rubbing his side to shake off the tingly feeling. "Oh fine," said Ahuva "Since you said so I can't disobey the captain."

She took an apple from her pocket and wiped it off with her cloth, making sure to disinfect it. Taking her claw-like nails, she carefully cut the apple in four pieces. She ate one piece and gave the other three to Eren, Armin and Levi. She then carried them to her room and set them on her nightstand "Okay I'll just take a small nap, you guys wake me up if something happens" Ahuva explained. "Sure Ahuva." answered Eren. Ahuva curled up and started sleeping, purring softly. Levi, and Armin started discussing how to fix their problem while Eren quietly watched over Ahuva. Soon Eren crawls up into her arms and nestles in her soft embrace. Levi and Armin follow suite a few minutes later. Soon Ahuva's door creaks open. "Who could that be?" asks Levi. Two shadows quickly entered in "I'm telling you, they're in here." said one "And they're really small, perfect to try out our experiment." "Well let's hurry up, you know who Ahuva is with those special ears of hers." said the other. They approached where Levi, Armin and Eren were. "Okay then let's hurry up and just-" "Hold up you two." said Ahuva, who was already awake staring at them. "Clara, Maria, what are you two doing here?" Maria and Clara scratched their necks looking at each other nervously. "Well...we were uh.." Clara stuttered. "Well I was just leaving." Maria said as she tiptoed to the door, "Well I was thinking maybe I could...borrow Levi and Armin for something..." said Clara glancing at the shrunken trio. "Um I don't think so..at the moment they're kinda small." said Ahuva. "I know...that's exactly how I want them..." said Clara, slightly smiling "Clara? Are you okay?" asked Levi, concerned. "Just...perfect..." Clara starts drooling slightly. Ahuva picks up the small trio and slowly backs away from Clara. "Clara," said Maria "Calm down..." Clara started to advance to them slowly with a wide smile. "Ahuva," said Eren "Now would the perfect moment to run as a cat like you should." Ahuva backed up to the door. "Hold on boys" she said, just before she changed and bolted out of her room with Clara chasing her. She sharp turned this way and that way. "Clara stop!" shouted Maria from behind. Ahuva ran under tables and and through the hallways with Eren, Levi, and Armin holding on to her fur for dear life. "Dang it." said Eren "This is harder than riding a horse!" "At least she talks and doesn't jerk you off her back" said Armin "Hey!" said Ahuva. She kept her running up pretty good. "Ahuva over there in that closet!" said Levi. Ahuva nodded and headed inside.

They all sighed in relief. "Well now what?" said Armin. "Well for one thing, until we get back to our normal size, we need to be somewhere safe." said Levi. "Well I might be able to keep you safe somewhere but...it's a little weird" said Ahuva. "It's my stomach" "Well she did say it would be weird." said Eren. "But you'll digest us" said Armin "No I won't" Ahuva explained "My stomach has two sections; One for food, the other I don't really use much" "Well much as I don't want to admit it, it's our only choice." said Levi. "But, you will let us out once Hange finishes the antidote right?" asked Armin. Ahuva nods. "Well let's just get this over with" said Levi. One by one all three of them entered Ahuva's mouth. She slowly sucked them and wrapped her tongue around then so she didn't chew them, and quickly swallowed them. The trio slid down her throat and down in her stomach without a problem. "It's really warm and sticky in here." said Armin after settling in one of the stomach walls. "No kidding" said Eren. Armin bounced on the stomach walls, making Ahuva hiccup a bit. "Hmm this is pretty fun." he said, jumping a bit more and Eren joined him. Ahuva hiccuped again and again. "Guys hic! slow down.. hic!" she said. "Oops sorry Ahuva." said Armin, setting himself back down. Ahuva breathed a sigh of relief. Levi set himself down on a softer part of Ahuva's stomach. "It's kinda comfortable in here" he said, patting the soft, fleshy stomach walls. Ahuva sat on her bed slowly stroking her stomach and trying to calm herself down from the erupt of hiccups she just had. "I just hope Hange hurries up with the antidote." she says. "Huh, if we an give her hiccups from just bouncing in here...I wonder what else we can do in her" said Armin. He pokes her stomach wall, making her hiccup again."Armin -hic!- that tickles -hic!-" Ahuva hiccupped.
© Copyright 2023 Crystal (empresahuva at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2299539-Cat-attack-Aot-story