*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2299604-Naru
Rated: E · Fiction · Fantasy · #2299604
Ever wonder what it be if the friendly night tickle dragon visited you? Well he's here!
(Naru is my oc)

You sat there trembling under the covers, terrified of the thunderstorm that insured outside.

Lightning flashed and trees swayed, shadows casted and howling sounded. You have always had a fear of thunderstorms, and this one was the worst one you've ever seen. You covered up your face and huddled in your covers.

The storm died down a bit but you still couldn't sleep. You cried a bit and wished you could calm down. "What's the matter little one?" said a gentle voice. You jolt up looking around your room "Who said that?" you ask "No need to be afraid little one." You look to the corner of your room and see a blue mist. "Who are you?" you ask nervously "Come here and I'll show you" said the blue mist. Carefully, you get out of your bed and walk toward the mist, slowly reaching your hand out.

Suddenly a hand reaches out and grabs ahold of yours, it's blue and and the fingers are white and clawed. "Aah!" You screamed, trying to pry your hand away. The hand soon pulls you into the mist and you close your eyes. "Little one, you can your eyes now." said the gentle voice from earlier. Once you do, you see yourself in a different room.

The walls a painted blue and purple, and there are long silky see-through curtains on the window. The bed you were on had beautiful glittery stars on the covers. You look around and realize that...you're on someone's lap. You look up, and see a giant dragon boy. His whole body was a navy blue, and his hair was light blue. His eyes were sliver. "Hi little Y/n" he said in a calm voice "H-how do you know my name?" you asked. "I know everything about you, little Y/n." He responded. "I have been watching over you"

"What are you?" you asked "What am I?" He said, slightly amused. "Why I am Naru, a night dragon!" He stands up and spreads out his beautiful white wings. You stare at them in awe, they were all feathery and fluffy. He chuckles "Surprised? Yes I am a feather dragon." He says. "And now I'm here to cheer you up!" And with that he scoops you up in his arms and dug his white tinted fingers into your sides and stomach, making you squeal and giggle "Whahahahat are you dohohoing?" You said "Simply tickling you little one." He grins. He goes up your side and in your armpits and uses his tail to go behind your knees. "Aw, such a cute laugh" He says, watching squirm and laugh "Aahahahaha!" you laughed out. Soon his big feathery wing start stroking up and down the arches of your feet, making you squeal.

"Look at that cute smile." He says, he loved seeing you smile. Soon the tickling ceased and he laid you on his chest. You breathed out trying to calm yourself for all the laughter. "What was all that for?" You breathed out. "Oh dear little one, do you really not know? I sensed your distress" He explained "The night sky told me you were scared of that pesky storm. I couldn't stand to see you shivering so much so I brought you here to cheer you up and help you sleep. " You smiled a bit. "But now I feel too awake to sleep now." You said flopping out on the starry bed.

"Not a problem." said Naru. He spreads his wings again and flaps them over you slowly making you feel a bit drowsy. His wings soon started to caress you and wrap around your body like a fluffy blanket. Soon your eyes started to close and you started to yawn a bit soon falling into a deep sleep. Soon you woke up and looked around to see that you were back in your own room. Was that all just a dream? Then you look at your wall and see written all in blue star dust: 'See you next time, little Y/n' "Y/n! Breakfast is ready!" called your mom. "Coming mother!" You replied, hoping out of bed and smiling brightly knowing that you just made a new friend and hoping to see him again.
© Copyright 2023 Crystal (empresahuva at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2299604-Naru