*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2300050-My-friend-Naru
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fanfiction · #2300050
Naru needs help. A soft yandere has kidnapped him. Let's go save him! (kny x Naru)
Naru stirred and yawned. "Ah...a nice nap... that felt better" He said as rubbed his face...and to see that his wrists and ankles were chained. "Huh? What is this?" He said, sitting up to get a better look at his surroundings. "Oh good, you're awake!" said a cheerful voice. "Who's there?" Naru asked, getting goosebumps on his smooth night blue skin. Out of the shadows came a young lady, red hair and brown eyes, with a cheerful yet scary smile. "Hi, there!" she said. "You must be Naru.' Naru looked at her confused "How do you know my name?" he asked. "I've been...watching you...and I admire you a lot" she said, slightly coming closer to him "Especially your laugh..." Naru shifted away slightly "What do you want from me?" he asked "Just that cute laughter of yours" she said still smiling and soon poked his side making him squeak "O-oh nohoho" giggled Naru. In another part of the forest, Misturi, the love hashira had been in picking flowers and had noticed that the loveable night dragon was absent. "Naru?" she called out, no response. She searched the place where he once was and saw his blue dust on the ground, leaving a trail. Quickly she followed the trail to a small cabin. She didn't like the look of it but something told her that the dragon boy was in there. Quickly and quietly, she entered in the cabin. There was Naru, hands bound behind him.
© Copyright 2023 Crystal (empresahuva at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2300050-My-friend-Naru