*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2301321-The-Moon-Gods-Husband
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Chapter · Fantasy · #2301321
A bl story I hope is enjoyable (Chapter one)
As far as time goes, there once lived a god named Safrayim. He was the kind and loving God of the Moon. All the people and gods admired him. But he felt lonely. He had always helped others yet something always bothered him; he had never felt love. Sure his other god and goddess friends loved him...but was that actually love? So he wandered off to find the one to call his.

"...And Legend has it that he sits on the moon still searching for his soulmate to this very day." said Tange, reading a book she found to Jumi, her friend who was currently walking out on the street with his hands in his pockets. Jumi, a 27 year old dark haired boy had just com back from college with Tange, 25 year old graduate woman who worked at a library, and who just so happened to have a obsession with mythology. "Isn't it amazing?" she asks him excitedly. Jumi shrugged "It's alright I guess.." he said in a unamused voice. Tange looks at him "Are you really that bored?" she asks, giving him a side eye. "I'm just not into mythical stories like you" Jumi said blankly. "You're not into anything I show you." Tange whines. Jumi shrugs and continues walking "Besides I have to go work soon." He says, as they come to a crosswalk. "You're still working late?" says Tange, looking concerned. Jumi nodded "Apparently, my boss wants my new baked recipe I made tonight." He sighs. "I swear I'll plunder him if he doesn't quit making you work so much." said Tange, annoyed. "It's not so bad, it's better than having to wake up at 6:00 in the morning like you do" Jumi teased. Tange pouts' but soon smiles, yeah Jumi was like family to her. After some misfortunates with both of them, they made a decision to stick by each other's side until the end. "Well, there's my stop." says Tange as they come to her apartment. "So, I'll see you tomorrow." Tange gives a salute as Jumi waves and takes off to his job. Jumi works as a baker in "Shohu Baked Delights" Jumi walked in with a calm face. "Jumi, you're here an hour early before your shift." said Mr. Raha. His boss, Mr. Raha, was a kind, loving, but arrogant man. He would make Jumi do the best he could, but would also make him work late just to see him. "Just wanna make sure I get here on time." said Jumi smiling. "Well you're good today, so you can take a moment." said Mr. Rasha. Jumi smiled and sat down. Jumi came to his apartment a few hours after his shift, breathing out heavily and happily. "Ah.. what a day..." he said. He flopped himself onto his bed and start to read some of the articles on his laptop. Outside in the sky, the moon shined a brighter light. Jumi looked out of his apartment window at the moon. A thought then comes to his mind about what his friend Tange said about the moon and the Moon God. "I wonder..." he said to himself "If I say something, would he hear me?" He opened his window to test his theory "Hello?" he called out. The moon glowed. "Hm, maybe if I sing..." he said. He took a breath and started to sing, his voice seemed to reach the moon and it glowed brighter. Jumi marveled, he smiled but soon yawned. "Man, I'd better go get some sleep" he says "The last semester is tomorrow, and i don't wanna be late." he left to his bed and laid down and fell asleep. The moon then phased a bit and showed Safrayim, his hair glowing calmly. He smiled looking down at Jumi's apartment. "I finally found him.." He said softly.
© Copyright 2023 Crystal (empresahuva at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2301321-The-Moon-Gods-Husband