*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2301477-Sabs-The-Savage
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Erotica · #2301477
A lifetime of being abused by guys unleashes Sabrina’s inner savage
Sabs found her new love in putting men in her place. If she can’t receive back what’s fair, she should live a life where she doesn’t need men to give back to her. She’ll dominate them in a very interesting way. One guy will find out first hand.

When she came over the house she ordered him to drop to his knees after grabbing his throat. When he dropped down, she mentioned how it’s amazing that a man actually listened. It’s about time. She ordered him to kiss her shoes.

As he kissed, she ordered him to lick the soles of her shoe and the bottom of it. After her shoes were untied she ordered him to suck on her toes like a BJ. She commended him for actually being a man who’s useful.

“You think you deserve anything from me yet? Not even close. On the bed”, Sabs ordered. She tied him up and started tickling him. He laughed with how intense it was. She laughed with how much agony she giving him. She worked the whole body with a look that said, it doesn’t matter how bad this tickles, she’s not stopping until she feels like it.

Next thing she did was shrink him down to only two inches tall. She squeezed him in her fist so hard all his blood went to his head. She spat on him, threw him to the floor, and grinned her heel on him full weight after a full stomp. “Oh what a wonderful stress reliever you are.”

She slammed him on the chair that she sat down on full weight after jumping up and slamming her butt on him. After about 10 minutes of being squished under her rear end, the unthinkable happened. BBBbrbrbppppt. She farted on him. The smell made it 1000x worse. She laughed in amusement at how bad he was struggling with her weight and gas. PPPRaaabbbtt. A hot one increased his body temperature and his despair as well as made Sabs very happy with how entertained she was.

When she grew him back to normal size, she mentioned how much fun and useful he was to her. “I’ll only let you orgasm for me under one condition, you’re my pet for the week”, Sabs. He agreed since he thought she was hot and confident. After about an hour tease where he begged her to finish him off, she finally did enough to get him to cum.

He was shrunken back down to 2 inches and dropped into his own semen. She laughed and mocked him and stomped on him while he was trying to get up. She grinded her foot on top of him and mixed him up in his own cum. She cleaned him off only to let him know she doesn’t want his jizz to be where she’s going to keep him. She pulled down her pants and put him in between her ass cheeks, up against her crack then sealed him with her underwear and pants.

When she returned to her car she let out a silent but deadly fart that reeked horrendously. She laughed and let him know she’s keeping him there and passing gas all week. She promised he’s going to smell so permanently like her gas no amount of showers is going to change that. Another BBBBrrrppppbppppaappt, came out her. She laughed and drove off.
© Copyright 2023 Derrick (crazyguy1234 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2301477-Sabs-The-Savage