*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2302325-The-Guinea-Pig-Kingdom-Me-and-Brother
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · Fantasy · #2302325
The life of Milo and Jocu in the Guinea pig Kingdom.
After a few weeks, me and my brother Jocu, got along very well. He told me stories about how he would protect King Togo and his kingdom. He even told me once he faced a whole army by himself. "And then, I grabbed them all with one lash of my whip and knocked them all out." he said in an enthusiastic voice. I sat there in awe “You’re amazing” I say smiling. “You are too you know.” Jocu remarked, “I mean, if it wasn’t for you, I would probably no longer be able to protect King Togo.” I roll my eyes playfully. “Happy I could help.” I say proudly. Soon, the purple door opened, a Guinea pig with a metal helmet walked out of if and bowed its head. “Greeting you two” it said “I am one of knights from King Togo’s court. The king has seeking for your presence.” Jocu also bowed his head “Me and Milo will be there shortly.” He said. The Guinea pig knight nodded and left. Jocu looked at me and I smiled. “Shall we protect?” He asked me. “Yes we shall!” I shout as we both enter the Guinea pig kingdom.

Theme song: As we fly, all over the kingdom, all over the sky, we shall prevail. We will fly, over the cities, over the town, making our presence known. We are the protectors, we are the healers, the lovers of The Guinea Pig Kingdom. In this world, where the Guinea pigs roam, all are safe and protected under our watch. That’s why we are the protectors of the Guinea pig Kingdom.
© Copyright 2023 Crystal (empresahuva at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2302325-The-Guinea-Pig-Kingdom-Me-and-Brother