*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2308363-Aeluin-giantess-farts-on-her-teased-date
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Adult · #2308363
A new date learns the value of patience
After her date, Aeluin made it clear that there wouldn’t be any sex on the date but there can be other means of fun. After teasing his hard on and nipples, he got tied down since he couldn’t control himself as well. He kept begging for an orgasm which only made her giggle in fun. After a while of teasing she allowed an orgasm but at a catch, it was only partial. Think of it as a small percentage orgasm. That’s when a deal was made.

For every week he can survive in between her ass cheeks, shrunk down to 2 inches, up against the crack, sealed in with her underwear, farted on without tapping out, she’ll increase his orgasm by one percent. She made it clear it would take up to 100 weeks to get a full one. He said that’s fine. It was really kinky for him to see her so big after being shrunk down and to feel her booty cheeks that way. Then the gas started happening.

She farted a silent one that had a bit of a rumble to it. Smelled horrible as it a lactose intolerant person ate a full bowl of ice cream, which she did. He tried his best to stay strong as not tap and the harder he tried the more fun Aeluin had. It was kinda hard to contain her laughter. BPBPBPBPBPPPPPT rocked out of her causing an eggy cabbage smell that had a high temperature to it. He mentally fought for dear life and she laughed to tears.

She mentioned how he is allowed to come out whenever he wanted but he’s only qualified for whatever percent orgasm he’s owed. Her date was too stubborn to quit which she didn’t mind. VLUPPVLBBBVBVBPP really rocked him and Aeluin just casually enjoyed herself as he struggled with all his might to withstand everything about her farts. He couldn’t believe such a beautiful lady could rip such horrible gas and be confident about it.

The good new is, he survived the 100 weeks and she handjobbed him to a full orgasm. The bad news, she farted so much for so long he would need 100 showers to fully get the stink off of him. It’s only noticeable if you get too close but still, just another thing that made her amused. “So how about sex babe?” Aeluin responded, “oh babe that’s another 2 years.” Aeluin giggled with what she hopes he says yes to.
© Copyright 2023 Derrick (crazyguy1234 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2308363-Aeluin-giantess-farts-on-her-teased-date