*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2301658-Bleat-And-Crash
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Contest Entry · #2301658
What does a man, a woman, a goat, and a cup of coffee have in common?
"Marge, your door was unlocked, are you here?"

"George, I'm in the kitchen. Come on in."

George walks in the direction that he heard Marge's voice come from and having never been to this house he takes in the vibe of the décor. He thought to himself, "What was Marge thinking?" He never thought this was something that she would like let alone decided to go with, but Marge was a changed woman. He no longer understood who she was. He couldn't relate to this new version of Marge.

George enters the kitchen, puts the paperwork down on the table next to Marge's cup of coffee. "You have a nice house. I must say though I'm surprised that you decided to move to the country and start a goat farm."

"Well, George, I knew you wouldn't be impressed, but it's not any of your concern what I do now!"

George sighs, "I didn't come here to fight, could you just sign the divorce papers..".

There was a loud crash, they both look towards the living room.

Marge frowns, "You didn't leave the front door open, did you?"

Before George could answer a goat came running past him almost knocking him over. The goat bumped the kitchen table causing Marge's coffee cup to spill all over the divorce papers.

Marge grabbed the goat and said "Okay Snowflake you've had your fun now back outside."

Marge comes back and picks up the divorce papers. They are a soggy mess. Marge looks at George and says, "Maybe I will come to your office next week and pick the divorce papers up there. Are you still dating that hussy you call a secretary? Just make sure she's not there when I show up or it won't just be the divorce papers that get messed up!"
© Copyright 2023 JustinRock (jtroy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2301658-Bleat-And-Crash