*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2304261-MonsterGirlConjointmentCases-Chapter-3
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Fanfiction · #2304261
Monster Girl Conjointment Cases: Chapter 3
The Miias refused to look at each other as they sat at the dining table. While they started to get used to seeing Cerea the way she was they were still shocked to see Papi walk in. Barely able to stumble into the room, Papi from the waist up seemed to have an identical twin. However, like Miia and Centorea, the two shared a single waist and pair of legs. The two were barely able to get to their seat, needing to hold each other by the waist in order to do so. When they sat down they faced away from each other, as if they were in a fight themselves.

"Finally," Darling said. "You're all here."

"Darling!" The Miias both addressed him at the same time, glaring at each other after they did so. "What's going on?"

He shrugged. "I don't know. The best guess I have is that the thing that attacked you three yesterday did this. However, I don't know what can be done about it."

"So this parasite here is the monster from last night!?"

"If anyone here is a parasite it's definitely you!"

The two shoved each other, glaring at each other as Darling sighed.

"Settle down you two," he said in a failed attempt to calm them. "It doesn't seem like any of you are parasites."

"Of course not Darling!"

"I saw with my own eyes…"
"I know deep in my heart…"

"THAT THIS GIRL IS A FAKE!"

Darling sighed again. "Well I guess I have no choice but to call Ms. Smith. She probably knows what is happening."

***

On the table sat Ms. Smith's phone. All of a sudden it started to ring, and two hands went to grab it. Above the phone was two shirtless Ms. Smiths, completely fused from the hips down.

"Don't touch my phone you fake," one of them said, grabbing the other's breast."
"You're the one who should move away, impostor," the other said, countering with her own breast grab.

The two attempted to grab their phone with their free hand while pushing the other's hand away. As they did so they squeezed each other's boob as tight as possible.

***

"She's not picking up," Darling said, a bit worried. "Until I can contact her we have no choice but to deal with it until then."

"OF COURSE NOT!" The Cereas slammed their fists onto the table, only to compose themselves a bit later. "Sorry Milord, but I am not sure if we can deal with each other for a while longer."

"Is that so. What about you Papi?"

"It's terrible," the Papis said. "This other bird claims she's Papi, and is trying to take all of my stuff! What are you saying, I'm Papi! You…" The Papis lunged at each other on the spot.

Darling sighed. If only he could call Ms. Smith.
© Copyright 2023 Drawn54 (drawn54 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2304261-MonsterGirlConjointmentCases-Chapter-3