*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2304263-MonsterGirlConjointmentCases-Chapter-4
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Fanfiction · #2304263
Monster Girl Conjointment Cases: Chapter 4
The Miias sighed alone in their room. They crossed their arms and turned away from each other; glancing at each other a few times.

Miia felt an irrational hatred towards the doppelganger attached to her. It felt like it was a sort of parasite trying to take her happiness away from her. It seemed like the feeling was mutual, and the clone even had the gall to say she was real.

Miia sighed. She had plans to surprise her Darling today with a cake but she couldn't do that with a parasite hanging around. But maybe that didn't matter. Miia realized that she may still be able to do it.

Miia slithered to the kitchen to make the cake. She grabbed a bowl and was ready to bake. She aimed for the cookbook, but her hand met with her doppelganger's.

"Stay out of this," Miia said. "I'm making a cake for Darling!"

"You should stay out," Miia said. "Your cake will probably be disgusting anyways."

"Not as bad as yours! I can make a better cake than you in my sleep!"

"Well I don't even need the cookbook, my cake will turn out better than yours anyways!"

"We'll see about that parasite!"

"You're the parasite here!"

The two tossed the book back as they got their bowls ready in front of them. They ran through the cupboards in hopes of getting the ingredients they needed first then poured as much as possible into the bowls.

"Got the sugar, here's some vinegar, and the pepper should add some flavor."
"Here's chocolate, some milk, and a bit of jam should be alright."
"Tuna tastes great, so putting it in cake must make it better!"
"Add a bit of peanut butter, and maybe some beef for flavor."

The two threw in many ingredients until there was only one thing left in the cupboard. The two rushed to grab opposite ends of the flour, only to grab it at the same time. They pulled on it in opposite directions, causing the bag to burst and spread flour everywhere.

Coughing and covered in white, they realized one ingredient they forgot. They rushed to the refrigerator and just like the flour before they grabbed the eggs from opposite directions. With one great pull the eggs flew out the carton and went all over them.

"You…"
"You…"

"YOU ROTTEN BITCH!" Their hands clasped together as their breasts came flat together. The nipples stabbed straight into each other like swords. Their large tail thrashed around and about, smashing through the cupboards and messing up the ingredients.

"This is all your fault!"

"My fault!? This is your fault!"

"If only you were never here you parasite!"

"You're the one attached to my body, get out!"

"Everything from the waist down belongs to me!"

"Are you an idiot? It belongs to me!"

The tip of the tail slid towards their face and they both grabbed it. That part was a bit sensitive for them but they ignored it when they saw the other grabbing it.

"It's mine!"
"It's mine!"

The two pulled it back and forth in an attempt to prove the tail was their own. Their nipples went deeper into each other's breasts as they fought, and the arousal of this and their tail made an orgasm erupt out of them. Fluids came out of their cunts as the two laid down exhausted.

***

"Darling, try my cake!"

"No no, try my cake!"

In front of Darling were two dangerous substances on plates that could barely be called cakes. Somehow they succeeded in making them and yet it looked like Miia's worst dish of all.

"Eat up," the two said, feeding him a spoonful.

He was lucky to have not died at that moment.
© Copyright 2023 Drawn54 (drawn54 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2304263-MonsterGirlConjointmentCases-Chapter-4