*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2304264-MonsterGirlConjointmentCases-Chapter-5
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Fanfiction · #2304264
Monster Girl Conjointment Cases: Chapter 5
"I'm hungry," the two Papis complained to themselves. Miia had made some food earlier, but with how dangerous it was the two left it alone to avoid any unforseen accidents. Unfortunately that left them hungry, so they went to the messed up kitchen to find something to eat.

They strolled through the fridge and didn't find anything particularly appealing. Most of the stuff had been messed up thanks to Miia's fight earlier, and what was left wasn't really tasty. However, by some miracle that she couldn't believe, a single cookie laid there completely untouched by the chaos around it. Gleaming with joy, the two unwrapped the cookie and brought it to their mouths, only to glare at each other intensely.

"Hey!" Papi looked at her conjoined double. "Papi found this cookie first, let me eat it!"

"No way!" Papi glared at her conjoined double. "It's Papi's cookie, Papi found it not you!"

The two pulled back on the cookie and tugged it back and forth, neither of them wanting to forfeit their tasty treat. They pulled and pulled and pulled, but it looked like neither of them would be able to pull it away from the other. In fact, a crack started to form right in the middle of the cookie. The crack extended to both sides, and before long it completely broke in half. The way the cookie suddenly broke shocked the Papis, and they ended up throwing the halves to other sides of the room.

The Papis, shocked, looked around the room for the cookie they lost. One noticed half on a countertop, but a cereal box covered up where it broke so it looked like the full thing. Another one saw a half on an opposing countertop. It looked like the full thing thanks to a bowl covering up one half. They tried to run towards the cookies they saw, but since they were connected and the cookies were in opposite directions the two ended up nowhere.

"Hey! This way!"

"No! This way!"

"Papi wants to get her cookie!"

"And Papi's cookie is this way!"

"It's this way you idiot!"

"You're the idiot!"

The two attempted to pull their legs to the other side to no avail. With both sides tugging as hard as they could, it was a stalemate with the legs having no idea where to go. The Papi's thought they could get an advantage by taking to the skies, but since both of them started to fly at the same time neither got an advantage.

"Why you..." Papi didn't know why, but this opponent simply made her blood boil. She took one of her wings and used it to grab their shared crotch and squeeze it. The shock made her doppelganger stumble and allowed her to get closer to her cookie. She was quite happy at her success, and continued to fly there until she felt a sudden squeeze on her crotch. It was her conjoined double, and the sudden shock Papi felt allowed her double to get closer to her cookie.

"You stupid little-" The leading Papi got interrupted with a grab to the crotch, only to retaliate with her own grab. It continued like this until they both grabbed their shared pussy at the same time. They stopped flying and stood on the ground, focusing their wings on rubbing, pulling, and fingering their shared pussy.

"Let go you moron!"
"Get off me you idiot!"

Their shorts and panties were thrown off as the two plunged as much of their wings as they could straight inside their pussy. This was the final straw, and the electrifying feeling they felt transformed into an orgasm. An electric pleasure pulsed within them, and their fluids gushed out like a waterfall.

***

"I'm hungry."

Unable to recall why they were fighting, the Papis remember exactly how hungry they were. Darling noticed and thought that this could be a good chance to stop their fighting.

"Um, Papi?" He approached them carefully like they were a wild animal.

"Husband," the two of them complained. "I'm hungry."

"Okay, I'll just make some food for you."

"Really!?" They jumped up excitedly, with some drool leaking down their mouths. "Master makes the best food ever!"

"Of course," he said with a chuckle. "So what do you want?"

"Cookies!" As if a switch had been flipped the Papis suddenly remembered what they were fighting for. They turned to each other in anger before grabbing their shared crotch and restarting the battle.

"Why did I even bother?" Darling sighed.
© Copyright 2023 Drawn54 (drawn54 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2304264-MonsterGirlConjointmentCases-Chapter-5