*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2304265-MonsterGirlConjointmentCases-Chapter-6
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Fanfiction · #2304265
Monster Girl Conjointment Cases: Chapter 6
While being attached to her copy made her very irritable, Centorea was a knight. As such, she tried to get along with her double as much as she could. As such, the two set up some ground rules if they were to live together. The first was that the two were to never talk to each other. The second was that every hour they would swap control over their lower half. One would use it from noon to one o'clock, the other from then to two o'clock, so on and so forth. They kept watches on their arms, with timers to make sure none of them missed who's turn it was. The final rule was simply that they shouldn't touch anything the other made or bought. Those were the only rules, but they were sure that it would be enough to keep themselves from fighting.

It was 7:45 that day, and the Cereas were hungry. The one who was in control at the moment went to the kitchen for some food. She went over to the fridge and got herself some vegetables to make a salad. The other Cerea, spacing out, noticed her stomach growling and started to look in the fridge for something to eat. However, the Cerea in control got what she needed, so the other Cerea only got a glimpse before the fridge was closed on her. As one Cerea sighed and the other carried her food, the watches happened to clash. Without them noticing, the watch of the Cerea in control dialed back to 7:27 and the watch of the other Cerea dialed forward to 8:03. The impact was quick and smashed the watch screens, stopping the watches in the process.

A few minutes passed, and the hungry Cerea started to wonder when it would be her turn. She looked at her watch and was shocked to see it was her turn. While her double was the one in control at the moment one of the rules said they couldn't say anything to each other. Besides, she was hungry, and she wasn't allowed to take the salad in front of her since her double made it. As such, all she did was take control of their horse body and start moving it back towards the fridge.

The Cerea who was previously in control felt a jolt as she was suddenly moved away from the salad she was eating. She checked her watch and it seemed like it was still her turn, so why was her double moving? She was about to get annoyed, but calmed herself down by telling herself that her doppelganger probably made a mistake. As such, she took control of the hooves yet again and moved back towards the salad.

Cerea looked confused. It was clear that her double's time had ended, did she not keep to her word? The fact that someone like that would claim to be her was infuriating. She quickly calmed down though. It was far too easy to get angry at this leech, she just had to make it clear it was her turn. She made their legs stop in their tracks and started to continue on her way to the fridge.

Cerea was starting to get infuriated. Why would a parasite like her even attempt to bear Centorea's name? If she couldn't keep to her word like a true knight then she shouldn't try to call herself Centorea. Standing her ground, she pulled their legs back and made them go in the opposite direction.

For a while, the two attempted to move the legs in opposite directions. Stuck at an equal distance between the refrigerator and the table, the two continued to pull with a complete inability to move closer in either direction. They pulled up their watches and attempted to show the other that it was their time, but with both of them pulling so hard neither of them noticed the other doing the same. This just made both of them believe that the other ignored it, which was shocking.

They continued to pull as much as possible, unable to get any further. As they pulled and pulled, they started to realize that this was getting nowhere, but if the other girl broke the rules first it was only fair for her to break the rules in response. Too angry to care anymore, the two faced each other and shoved each other, with their hands ending up in the other's breasts.

"How dare you disrespect the rules you parasite!"
"How can you just toss those rules away you leech!?"
Their anger grew even more with those remarks. After that leech, that parasite, after she dared to break the rules herself, how dare she accuse her of being the one to break the rule! Did this wench have no self-awareness!? As these sort of statements flowed through their heads they started to forget about their hunger. They squeezed each other's breasts as hard as they could, only caring about giving this wench what she deserved. Breasts got pulled and twisted, nipples were prodded and flicked, and the pleasure was held in as their anger took control.

"You…" Cerea pulled on her opponent's breasts a little harder.
"You…" Cerea pulled on her opponent's breasts a little harder.
"HOW DARE YOU!"

The two eventually came to a grand orgasm. Milk sprayed far and wide out of their nipples, and the pleasure shocked their bodies.
But the two didn't care about that. After the orgasm shocked through them they faced each other yet again, willing to give each other a piece of their mind. The rules were quickly forgotten.

***

"Milord, if I have to deal with her any longer one of us will end up dead. Call Ms. Smith right now!"
"Master, I can't take this! Call Ms. Smith now!"
"Darling, this is just torture! Call Ms. Smith now!"

Darling tried and tried, but Ms. Smith would never pick up. He had to wonder what was taking her so long.
"If she can't pick up it's probably because of something important," Darling said. "Right?"
© Copyright 2023 Drawn54 (drawn54 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2304265-MonsterGirlConjointmentCases-Chapter-6